• Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #35

texmex
I personally would like to see the whole team rally around them against IAB as opposed to just Horatio saving the day. Eric & Calleigh have obviously been working together with little or no conflict and they (the team) could attest to that. I have a feeling that if push comes to shove that Calleigh would beat Eric to the punch and switch to nights only because she would feel that he has given up so much already. Eric would in turn feel guilty and work twice as hard to have Calleigh come back up to days if they promise to not let their relationship interfere with their work.

I wrote something related to this in the 7.18 thread. Besides the fact that I enjoyed Ryan and Natalia's little moment because I found it funny I really liked it cause if or when Stetler comes around I know were Ryan and Natalia stand in their knowledge of EC. So if Stetler involves the team in his quest against EC, then the public already knows that Natalia and Ryan do suspect something and can have an idea of what's going on in their minds when Stetler comes around. Cause if we had no scenes of them discussing EC and Stetler came around then we would be unsure of where they stood in this topic or we would have to find out all in the same episode. IDK if this is making any sense cause it's late and I'm really, really tired, but I tried my best :lol:.

EDIT: I just saw Throwing Heat with the "hey hot stuff" moment. EC rocks! :)

Oh gosh, HipHugger fans are one of the funniest fandoms I 've had the pleasure of being a part of. We take the smallest of things and turn them into something huge whether we realize it or not.:guffaw:no wonder you people seem so relaxed.Continue Nitpicking thing people its amusing. :lol:

As for their relationship being outed I would personally perfer if Eric and Calleigh ousted themselves. Don't ask me how that would be pulled off cause I dont in hell know, its just an alternative to the my co-worker opened their big mouth thing thats already been done courtesy of Eric. I'm not completely throwing that option out because it might give us a nice little scene between Eric and our lovely little tattletale. As stated by others Eric knows what it feels like to be that guy and I half expect him to sympathise with him or her.

Now about those babies...
I aint gonna lie. I want Super Double D babies, not baby,babies. I want no scratch that, I DEMAND twins. One boy, one girl or better yet two cute little girls with black hair, green eyes, tanned skin with the cutest giggle and smile in the world and if I dont get that Im gonna RAGE.:mad:HAH!

Ya obviously I'm just kidding. Sort of.

But seriously just like the rest of you I believe that Eric would be a wonderful father. I think that dads tend to spoil their kids -especially girls- a lot and Eric would spoil those kids rotten. As for Calleigh my feelings are a bit different...

Calleigh and her child/children will be friends. She be the best mother, whether it's boyfriend issues, disciplinary issues (obviuosly) or just having fun. So'll be Eric, he sounds like the perfect dad and he'll be cool too, perfect person to set up a funny prank with, you know?

...I agree with you dont get me wrong its just the bolded part has got me thinking and worried. Back in season 6 in CSI:My Nanny Alexx asked Cal about her upbringing and Calleigh responded by saying that her mom was more like a friend. That comment has bothered me still to this day mainly because I/we dont know what exactly she meant by that so I can only assume.

But whatever the answer may be IMO I think Cal will strive at first to be that overprotective somewhat strict mother but after she watches Delko and realizes what she doing she'll eventually turn around. Calleigh's a smart girl.

I know that its late and everone is most likely sleeping (I should too :rolleyes:) but do you guys know if E/C has a shippers manifesto? I've been meaning to ask.

As for their relationship being outed I would personally perfer if Eric and Calleigh ousted themselves. Don't ask me how that would be pulled off cause I dont in hell know, its just an alternative to the my co-worker opened their big mouth thing thats already been done courtesy of Eric. I'm not completely throwing that option out because it might give us a nice little scene between Eric and our lovely little tattletale. As stated by others Eric knows what it feels like to be that guy and I half expect him to sympathise with him or her.

The more I think about Eric and Calleigh being outed, the less I think it's going to happen. Well, I think it's going to happen just not in the way we think where it's going to be a huge deal and one might have to switch shifts but I do still think there's a good possibility that could happen.

But my optimistic side sort of thinks that since Ryan already has a pretty good idea about their relationship and has now informed Natalia of that theory.. that everyone will just simply know about it, be okay with it, and just not mention it. So, it'll be like the team knows about EC but they'll just keep it on the down low.

That would be way less interesting, though, in comparison to the night shift switching idea thing. But I'm tired of drama happening with Eric and Calleigh.. they've both been through like way too much. I guess this situation would be different though, since they'd be facing it like together since it does have to do with the both of them.

They're so cute.. I was just watching Down to the Wire and it'd be nice to see a scene like that locker room scene again. They're arguments (Can we even call that conversation in Down to the Wire an argument?!) are really kind of nice. It's weird to be calling it nice, but I mean they both let the other one talk even if it's obvious that one of them is frusterated. They never raise their voices. I can really only think of the conversations in Deep Freeze (When he spilled J/C's relationship to Stetler), Bang Bang Your Debt (When Cal finds Speedle's credit card in the hummer), and Born to Kill (When Eric is upset that she visited Jake in the hospital) that are even remotely close to an argument..

It's just really obvious that they respect each other.:)

I personally would like to see the whole team rally around them against IAB as opposed to just Horatio saving the day. Eric & Calleigh have obviously been working together with little or no conflict and they (the team) could attest to that.

I would definately love to see the team rally around them. It is obvious that Ryan has some inkling about them and seems to be happy for them in the sense that he is not saying anything negative and even joking about it with Nat. So I think if push were to come to shove the team would rally around E/C and no doubt stick up for them.

I think with this upcoming storyline for Ryan, the team will begin to come back together again...from the spoilers I've read, I don't get the feeling of a team being divided in the end. I think the idea that the mob is after all of them and Monday's two parter, this will pull them all closer and they will all come together. I feel like in the past when one of them was threatened it was that one person and either H or someone else who helped them through it but again since they are all in danger, I think it will be something that joins them and then when Stetler attempts to intervene with E/C they will rally to their aid.

I really feel like the writers are at the very least attempting to get the "team" back together again or at least closer. It seems like an odd way to go about it but hey, this is Miami :lol:

I'd love to see the team get back together. I think it'd be really nice to see them defending Calleigh and Eric. You're right even if they have different opinion on the case they don't quarell. And the team would definitely confirm it.

The more I think about Eric and Calleigh being outed, the less I think it's going to happen. Well, I think it's going to happen just not in the way we think where it's going to be a huge deal and one might have to switch shifts but I do still think there's a good possibility that could happen.

But my optimistic side sort of thinks that since Ryan already has a pretty good idea about their relationship and has now informed Natalia of that theory.. that everyone will just simply know about it, be okay with it, and just not mention it. So, it'll be like the team knows about EC but they'll just keep it on the down low.

That would be way less interesting, though, in comparison to the night shift switching idea thing. But I'm tired of drama happening with Eric and Calleigh.. they've both been through like way too much. I guess this situation would be different though, since they'd be facing it like together since it does have to do with the both of them.

They're so cute.. I was just watching Down to the Wire and it'd be nice to see a scene like that locker room scene again. They're arguments (Can we even call that conversation in Down to the Wire an argument?!) are really kind of nice. It's weird to be calling it nice, but I mean they both let the other one talk even if it's obvious that one of them is frusterated. They never raise their voices. I can really only think of the conversations in Deep Freeze (When he spilled J/C's relationship to Stetler), Bang Bang Your Debt (When Cal finds Speedle's credit card in the hummer), and Born to Kill (When Eric is upset that she visited Jake in the hospital) that are even remotely close to an argument..

I suppose you might be right as for their relationship being outed, it really may be something totally different then we're expecting. I don't know exactly what it could be, but I guess there's a possibility, that writers can surprise us again. Though I'm not sure if it's gonna be in a good or rather bad way. I'd prefer a good, but you'll never know.:)
And it's so true, that they been through so much lately, that it'd be just too much if they put them through another drama. Maybe it's time to give an interesting story line to the other members of the team and let Calleigh and Eric simply be happy just for a while.
Yeah they look cute together, it's a real pleasure to watch how they act towards each other, those sweet looks, smiles, it says everything.;)

I personally would like to see the whole team rally around them against IAB as opposed to just Horatio saving the day. Eric & Calleigh have obviously been working together with little or no conflict and they (the team) could attest to that.

I would definately love to see the team rally around them. It is obvious that Ryan has some inkling about them and seems to be happy for them in the sense that he is not saying anything negative and even joking about it with Nat. So I think if push were to come to shove the team would rally around E/C and no doubt stick up for them.

I think with this upcoming storyline for Ryan, the team will begin to come back together again...from the spoilers I've read, I don't get the feeling of a team being divided in the end. I think the idea that the mob is after all of them and Monday's two parter, this will pull them all closer and they will all come together. I feel like in the past when one of them was threatened it was that one person and either H or someone else who helped them through it but again since they are all in danger, I think it will be something that joins them and then when Stetler attempts to intervene with E/C they will rally to their aid.

I really feel like the writers are at the very least attempting to get the "team" back together again or at least closer. It seems like an odd way to go about it but hey, this is Miami :lol:

I'd love to see the team get back together. I think it'd be really nice to see them defending Calleigh and Eric. You're right even if they have different opinion on the case they don't quarell. And the team would definitely confirm it.

I suppose you might be right as for their relationship being outed, it really may be something totally different then we're expecting. I don't know exactly what it could be, but I guess there's a possibility, that writers can surprise us again. Though I'm not sure if it's gonna be in a good or rather bad way. I'd prefer a good, but you'll never know.:)
And it's so true, that they been through so much lately, that it'd be just too much if they put them through another drama. Maybe it's time to give an interesting story line to the other members of the team and let Calleigh and Eric simply be happy just for a while.
Yeah they look cute together, it's a real pleasure to watch how they act towards each other, those sweet looks, smiles, it says everything.;)

It would be interesting if it was something totally different than what we are all expecting. Most of the time when we expect something to happen, the writers totally surprise and go in a totally different direction! ;)

It would be nice if they outed themselves only b/c it hasn't been done before and like someone said, these two have had enough around them already. The scenario could be as simple as it is getting harder and harder to keep the secret and instead of bringing a bunch of drama to the team and lab, they bite the bullet and tell them in secret. That way they wouldn't have to spend so much energy hiding it from the people who know them best. Ryan already suspects something and now, no doubt Natalia will be looking for signs even if she said she didn't want to hear his theory...it is just human nature to do so.

Something tells me though, considering the drama that surrounded them just to get them together, there will be drama surrounding their being "outed" ;)

Yeah Jackie, you're right about that. You know that there's gonna be DRAMA surrounding how ever the writers decide to out them. I hope that they go to Horatio before it becomes a big issue, but it won't surprise me if they (Eric and Cal) try to handle the situation on their own and end up causing an even bigger mess that will end with a huge cliffhanger for this season. :p

Any thoughts?? :shifty:

Yeah Jackie, you're right about that. You know that there's gonna be DRAMA surrounding how ever the writers decide to out them. I hope that they go to Horatio before it becomes a big issue, but it won't surprise me if they (Eric and Cal) try to handle the situation on their own and end up causing an even bigger mess that will end with a huge cliffhanger for this season. :p

As far as I'm concerned anything that will make our fanfiction writers write more, is fine with me.

I really think that it can go either way. I somehow don't see Cal and Eric just saying that they are together. Maybe if they are asked directly... I still think that there's gonna be something about them in the season finale. Maybe not a real cliffhanger but something to make our fanfiction writers warm up their fingers. ;)

Yeah for some reason no one goes to H for help before the sh*t hits the fan....they all wait til they are backed into a corner. I am not saying that H is the wizard of oz or anything but he does give his people ample opportunity to own up to things and he more than generously offers to help them....most bosses wouldn't go that far ;) That, I have to say, is one aspect of the Horatio character that I like...he goes to bat for his people, regardless of their fault in a matter. That aspect alone shows that the character is just a little bit human afterall ;)

So I have no doubt that the sh*t will in some way will hit the fan before E/C goes to him for help and even then, I don't think they will go to him, he will approach them. He won't be mad but he will ask why they didn't come to him first; as he always does. Which is typical, b/c of course there has to be drama....nothing with this show or this ship is ever simple and straight forward. Whether or not all this is in the finale, is another story.

I do think, if the season finale is cliffy for them, it will have to do with the Russian mob. I have the feeling that the "hit" on Eric has been removed by his father but the Sarnoff connection is still there...no doubt the writers will use that in some way.

I also have no doubt that by the time the credits roll on the season finale, cliffy or not, all the character's lives will be changed in some way; either postively or negatively, they will be changed.

Audrey! Don't jinks the season finale:(. Any how it turns out to be one, I'll be looking for you:shifty:.

Me for one, doubt that it'll be a cliffhanger. Not three years in a row, please! I think it will be nice like seasons 1 and 2.

Audrey! Don't jinks the season finale:(. Any how it turns out to be one, I'll be looking for you:shifty:.

Me for one, doubt that it'll be a cliffhanger. Not three years in a row, please! I think it will be nice like seasons 1 and 2.

Yeah I grow a little tired of the "cliff hanger" season finales only b/c this franchise has never been about those types of finales...that is, until as of late. Season 4 and 6 were definately cliffy...season 5 wasn't in the sense of character life or death changes but more emotional (ie J/C).

Last season imo was a joke of a cliff hanger b/c we all KNEW they weren't going to kill Horatio it was just more of a "Dallas" who dun it....which was stupid. I don't understand why tv shows feel the need to dangle the lives of their characters, who most of the time we know aren't leaving, in our faces...we aren't that naive...well most people aren't :lol:

I yearn for the season finales where the team solves a case and the season ends on a positive note where there are certain aspects that leave us wondering what next season will bring....ie season 5....I really thought that that season finale was one of the better ones we had had in a long while. Season finales don't need to put the lives of the characters in peril, we ARE going to tune in next season...they just need to wet our appetite for what the next season will hold....season finales can shut doors on one storyline and if done right, can seamlessly open the doors to next season's possible stories...again, Season 5 did just that with J/C and Ryan's suspension.

But again with all the drama and suspense they seem to be building up to with the mob, this season is more than likely shaping up to be a cliffy....and for some reason I am feeling a massive explosion coming on where we are left wondering who survives and how :rolleyes: Which again, I AM SOOOO DONE WITH

I hate cliffys !! I can't bare the whole summer without CSI:Miami It drives me crazy! Like delkolover said season 6 was a cliffy but like they weren't going to kill off H although you know he is not going to die sometimes I was asking myself 'What if he does?' and then I was like OMG! I can't wait :guffaw:Season 5 was a good ending although it would've been better if Eric and Cal were together but who cares they're together now!! :) I don't want a cliffy this season:( specially if it has anything to do with E/C! :confused:

I guess time flies pretty fast, because not so long ago we have been talking about if or how Eric and Calleigh get together. And now here we are talking about the end of the season, what makes me sad, cause I have just realized it means long summer without E/C:scream:. It'll be hard to survive, especially now when we know they are together finally.:)

Anyway in connection with it I have a question for you guys:

No matter how this season will end what do you think the next season will bring for our beloved pair?
And what would you like to see ?

Because I think that irrespective of the ending there'll be many possibilites of what might happen next, I mean in season 8. I'd like to know what do you think about it.:)

Last edited:
I know!:wtf: I dont think I can handle another cliffy. I mean, we got J/C, and it hurt. And then Horatio was shot. What's next? I just think we deserve a happy ending of the season. I mean, I WANT a happy ending of the season, because just as vickyhiphuggers mentioned, it will be difficult to go the whole summer and wait for the new season:D

As for the parent question, I think Calleigh and Eric babies are the cutest thing. It's the cutest thing I read in fanfiction! :D I think that's because seeing them as parents it's natural. They're both such good persons, and they would fit amazing to the part. I also think that because a lot of parents aren't in love, but when it comes to the two of them, I think the love would last:) (maybe that is just me..?) ;)

Anyone seen the extended promo? :)

I personally would like to see the whole team rally around them against IAB as opposed to just Horatio saving the day. Eric & Calleigh have obviously been working together with little or no conflict and they (the team) could attest to that. I have a feeling that if push comes to shove that Calleigh would beat Eric to the punch and switch to nights only because she would feel that he has given up so much already. Eric would in turn feel guilty and work twice as hard to have Calleigh come back up to days if they promise to not let their relationship interfere with their work./quote]

texmex327.
What can I say...*Great minds think alike":). As much as I like Horatio and his characer´s Batmanian job to save teammates. Having the team in focus would be nice.
I realize that russian mob blowing up lab would be spectacular (but so last year:lol:) I would enjoy a summerending for the characters....Seeing Ryan with friends and Natalia with family. ( Made some suggestions in last tread). As to lovecouple ones mind begins to wander:). Am still hoping for that kiss in the moonlight night.

Last edited:

Dalhi
As for their relationship being outed I would personally perfer if Eric and Calleigh ousted themselves. Don't ask me how that would be pulled off cause I dont in hell know, its just an alternative to the my co-worker opened their big mouth thing thats already been done courtesy of Eric.

delkolover
It would be nice if they outed themselves only b/c it hasn't been done before and like someone said, these two have had enough around them already. The scenario could be as simple as it is getting harder and harder to keep the secret and instead of bringing a bunch of drama to the team and lab, they bite the bullet and tell them in secret. That way they wouldn't have to spend so much energy hiding it from the people who know them best. Ryan already suspects something and now, no doubt Natalia will be looking for signs even if she said she didn't want to hear his theory...it is just human nature to do so.

The idea of them outing themselves is really interesting. Another possibility instead of them directly saying it to people could be that they just simply stop hiding little gestures. They decide to just let those who notice, well notice. It's not like they are going to be flaunting their relationship around work but maybe if they decided to out themselves then they wouldn't hide little flirty glances or smiles. Let those who take notice be informed.

I do think that we could come up with 100 theories and the writers will still do something completely out of left field.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back