Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric and Calleigh #35

If she was to swift to night, I don't think she would tell Eric. I think she would do the switch first then tell Eric. That would be an interesting conversation to watch.

Welcome to all the New Members in Shipper Central and Talk CSI! Please keep in mind that while here your posts in Shipper Central must contain at least 3 lines of on topic discussion, i.e. discussion about the relationship between Eric and Calleigh.

All non shipper central related questions can be directed to the QSF forum.

If you have further questions about Talk, please read the Board Rules. Also, if you have any questions about Shipper Central, please read the Shipper Central Rules.

Thank you, and enjoy Talk CSI. :)

To be honest, if one of them has to switch to the night shift, I think there'll be a fight about it. Well..... not a knock-down-drag-out fight, or a verbal-daggers-being-thrown fight, but I think each will think they owe it to the other.

I think she'd tell Eric if she intended on doing it. She may want to protect him, but I don't think she'd deliberately go behind his back just to be the "noble" one. It'd cause more problems than it'd be worth.

If she was to swift to night, I don't think she would tell Eric. I think she would do the switch first then tell Eric. That would be an interesting conversation to watch.

I totally agree. If she switches to night shift she will not tell him till after the fact. He will understandably be upset at first because she has done something like this for him before .
it will most definitely be an interesting conversation and reaction when she tells him/ he finds out!

yeah i think if Calleigh tells Eric that she's in the night shift it would be when she already transfered. I think Erics reaction would be like a little mad.

I totally agree. If she switches to night shift she will not tell him till after the fact. He will understandably be upset at first because she has done something like this for him before .
it will most definitely be an interesting conversation and reaction when she tells him/ he finds out!

Ah, but then he'd get to throw her line right back into her face: "aren't we supposed to do things together now?" If she went behind his back and made that kind of decision, even if she thought it was for the best, he'd still feel betrayed. Then again, he may deal with it swimmingly just like she dealt with him when he'd neglected to inform her about his citizenship status.

P.S. Thanks, Happilyhappy, for changing the thread name for us!

Exactly Ginna thanks i just couldn't find the words to say it. I agree with u 100% Eric would feel betrayed and trow the line Calleigh threw Eric in 7.16. He wouldn't react all masacer he would just get a little mad but then get over it like Calleigh.

yeah i think if Calleigh tells Eric that she's in the night shift it would be when she already transfered. I think Erics reaction would be like a little mad.

Exactly Ginna thanks i just couldn't find the words to say it. I agree with u 100% Eric would feel betrayed and trow the line Calleigh threw Eric in 7.16. He wouldn't react all masacer he would just get a little mad but then get over it like Calleigh.

Hey E/C Lover, just so you know, three lines does not mean three sentences, but three lines as in:

Thanks.

Welcome to all the New Members in Shipper Central and Talk CSI! Please keep in mind that while here your posts in Shipper Central must contain at least 3 lines of on topic discussion, i.e. discussion about the relationship between Eric and Calleigh.

All non shipper central related questions can be directed to the QSF forum.

If you have further questions about Talk, please read the Board Rules. Also, if you have any questions about Shipper Central, please read the Shipper Central Rules.

Thank you, and enjoy Talk CSI. :)

Hey guys, long time no see. Real life is still a bear, but I'm going to try and be around more than I have. You know how it is... ;)

Now, we know that Internal Affairs, more specifically Rick Stetler, is just waiting for someone to screw up so he can swoop in and do something to Horatio and his team. Because of that I think that Eric and Calleigh will stay on the D/L as long as possible, and when they think they've been found out will go to Horatio to try and head it off at the pass. Eric has, I hope, learned his lesson about keeping secrets from H. :shifty:

Calleigh's first instinct will be to protect Eric. It wouldn't surprise me if she took a job on the night shift to deflect any gossip. I don't know how Eric will feel about that, but I suspect he might try to do the exact same thing, which would be a hoot since they'd end up on the same shift again. :lol:

Ah, but then he'd get to throw her line right back into her face: "aren't we supposed to do things together now?" If she went behind his back and made that kind of decision, even if she thought it was for the best, he'd still feel betrayed. Then again, he may deal with it swimmingly just like she dealt with him when he'd neglected to inform her about his citizenship status.

I honestly don't see her telling him if she was going to switch to night shift. It's such a Calleigh thing to do. She'd think she was doing the right thing, most likely. Eric wouldn't be happy about it, because he's probably just as willing to switch shifts since he did tell her he would in Sunblock if he were the one in Jake's place.

Lol.. I can totally see him throwing that 'Aren't we supposed to do things together now?' line back in her face too. If they argue about it.. I can see it kind of happening like that conversation did in Down to the Wire in the locker room about her covering for him about the cheat sheet. With him getting a little frusterated and her seemingly staying calm.

She's always pretty quick to cover for Eric or to help him out.:)

Last edited:

Calleigh has always been there for Eric,in the rough times.I agree with JoannaRose897, if there were to be an argument it would happen like in Down to the Wire.If Calleigh does switch to the night shift i bet Eric is going to do watever it takes to get her back on the team. Maybe he might talk to Horatio about it;maybe he might even tell him she needs to be back on the team. It will be sweet if Eric would give up his job to let Calleigh back on the team.

Thats my opinion, though i cant imagine Csi Miami without Eric

Hey guys, long time no see. Real life is still a bear, but I'm going to try and be around more than I have. You know how it is... ;)

Now, we know that Internal Affairs, more specifically Rick Stetler, is just waiting for someone to screw up so he can swoop in and do something to Horatio and his team. Because of that I think that Eric and Calleigh will stay on the D/L as long as possible, and when they think they've been found out will go to Horatio to try and head it off at the pass. Eric has, I hope, learned his lesson about keeping secrets from H. :shifty:

Calleigh's first instinct will be to protect Eric. It wouldn't surprise me if she took a job on the night shift to deflect any gossip. I don't know how Eric will feel about that, but I suspect he might try to do the exact same thing, which would be a hoot since they'd end up on the same shift again. :lol:

Stetler has always been that way. I wouldn't be surprised if he got on Calleigh's case for dating another one of her co-workers. I definately think that is one of the reasons Calleigh and Eric have chosen to keep their relationship a secret. I also think it's because Calleigh is a private person.

I don't think they would go behind the other's back and make that decision, that would just create problems. Eric and Calleigh will definately try and protect one another. I can see them getting into a little argument about who should go to night shift. This could be one of the ways this season ends and it would make what Ivan said come true. He said to Horatio that his team would break apart. That would be one way to make it happen.

Stetler has always been that way. I wouldn't be surprised if he got on Calleigh's case for dating another one of her co-workers. I definately think that is one of the reasons Calleigh and Eric have chosen to keep their relationship a secret. I also think it's because Calleigh is a private person.

I don't think they would go behind the other's back and make that decision, that would just create problems. Eric and Calleigh will definately try and protect one another. I can see them getting into a little argument about who should go to night shift. This could be one of the ways this season ends and it would make what Ivan said come true. He said to Horatio that his team would break apart. That would be one way to make it happen.

Them dating is against the rules (Rule was mentioned in 6.05, Deep Freeze) so they sort of have to keep it a secret. Stetler just like.. super enforces the rules and has always been out to get Horatio's team even if he does know that Calleigh is strictly professional and won't let her and Eric's relationship or anything else get in the way of her doing her job.

I think there are going to be issues with the team after the next two episodes. We'll see whether anything has to do with Eric and Calleigh. I think it's too early in their relationship for anything huge to happen, like one of them switching shifts or quitting or something but chances are it's still gonna happen.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Hurrah for the new thread name! :):thumbsup:

P.S. Thanks, Happilyhappy, for changing the thread name for us!

Now, I have been reading through all these posts (Gosh you guys are fast), and for me... I'd say 50/50 on the subject. I mean, at first I was totally for Calleigh being secretive and beating him to the punch and not telling him 'cause it is a Calleigh move... but she has been surprising me lately and I think she's really serious about making it work with Eric and being more open than maybe she was with Jake etc.

So I'm stuck in the middle on that one. :p I am lovin' these question/discussions we have going on lately. Thanks to all those who've been posting questions!;)

Well, not sure who would but i am leaning towards eric i don't see either just doing it without discussing it first and right now they are just trying to keep it under the raidard but if memory serves i don't know which episode but when calleigh was with jake and they were forced to breakup i believe eric told calleigh if it was him he would have switched to night sift. Also we know that something will give probably h stepping in that will allow them both to stay in the day shift since neither are leaving the show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back