Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, could I please just remind you that all posts should have 3 lines of ontopic discussion. I see you have a couple of new members, welcome guys, when you get a chance, could you check out the shipper central rules please? You can find them here.

Many thanks,
Steph.

I don't even want to think about them breaking up. That would be just cruel after so long waitinig for them to get together finally.:(
And I think it won't happen, they build it so long that it's impossible to destroy it just like that. For me it'd be stupid and so unfair towards us.;)
You guys right, there will be definitely problems, but I don't think it can spoils their relationship. It's just too serious and deep, I mean she must loves him, cause there's no way she'd jump into relationship with him knowing that it can end soon. Their friendship means too much for both of them, so it's surely very considered decison. And that makes me believe it will last forever.:adore:

We will get some awesome hiphugger scenes on 716! I read a press release and it said ' As Eric takes is relationship with Calleigh to the next level! ' OMG!!!! I can't wait!!!:drool:

So he gave us SYG wich was a good EC episode but the rest are kind of, meh on EC. Though I can't remeber if High Octane was the one were Calleigh called Eric Hot Stuff :confused:...

No, it wasn't the one that Calleigh called Hot Stuff, it was Throwing Heat :(

Ok, he only wrote 1 epi with some good E/C, but that can't tell us anything, there is always one time for everything ;)

I think E/C relationship will work out, c'mon, it was "seven years in the making", for what? They leave the show? Nah, no way :)
Yeah, of course, some arguments will happen but I think this will work out :D

We will get some awesome hiphugger scenes on 716! I read a press release and it said ' As Eric takes is relationship with Calleigh to the next level! ' OMG!!!! I can't wait!!!:drool:

I read that too! OMG! I screamed, and then my mom freaked! But, oh my goodness, I cannot wait to see what that next level is? Kissing? Hmm..Ah, well I just cant wait to see this! I'm not going to be able to wait for 716! Yes!

I read that too! OMG! I screamed, and then my mom freaked! But, oh my goodness, I cannot wait to see what that next level is? Kissing? Hmm..Ah, well I just cant wait to see this! I'm not going to be able to wait for 716! Yes!

Yeah I was like yayyy!!!!!! And my sister totally freaked out!! she will probably have nightmares now!! Yeah I hope the NEXT LEVEL is a kiss or .... muhahaha :devil: :p

Yeah I was like yayyy!!!!!! And my sister totally freaked out!! she will probably have nightmares now!! Yeah I hope the NEXT LEVEL is a kiss or .... muhahaha :devil: :p

I KNOW!!!!

How frickin SWEET IT IS!!! :eek: :D Funny thing was Corey just emailed me back after I asked him to wink at me if 716 had E/C in it and he totally replied ";)"

Ok so March is definately waaaayyy toooo faaarrr away!! :lol:

The only problem is...we get 716 on March 2nd but March 9th looks like it is going to be 717 so YAY two new eps in a row!! :D So far March is shapin up to be pretty fickin good!!

I KNOW!!!!

How frickin SWEET IT IS!!! :eek: :D Funny thing was Corey just emailed me back after I asked him to wink at me if 716 had E/C in it and he totally replied ";)"

The only problem is...we get 716 on March 2nd but March 9th looks like it is going to be 717 so YAY two new eps in a row!! :D So far March is shapin up to be pretty fickin good!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :) :luvlove:

Oh I am just too excited for words right now. After I read this at work earlier my whole attitude changed! :thumbsup:

We can do it, I know we can. It will be here before we know it. I am sure we will probably go through a whole thread on March 1-3rd. :lol:

OMG! What am I gonna do if we get a kiss on March 2nd. I think my roommate will have to call the paramedics because I will probably end up in the hospital.

Have I told you lately that Corey is freakin awesome!

Last edited:

I KNOW!!!!

Oh I am just too excited for words right now. After I read this at work earlier my whole attitude changed! :thumbsup:

We can do it, I know we can. It will be here before we know it. I am sure we will probably go through a whole thread on March 1-3rd. :lol:

OMG! What am I gonna do if we get a kiss on March 2nd. I think my roommate will have to call the paramedics because I will probably end up in the hospital.

Corey is the man!! :D

I tell him as often as possible too :D

I think if we get a kiss on the 2nd my whole complex will hear me scream at the top of my lungs!! Then, i will probably have a heart attack but at least I will die happy :lol:

Next thread title "E/C 34: The Next Level" :lol:

Love the new thread title Delkolover. I'm sure the next several episodes will give us PLENTY of useful title names!

This is definitely good news. I was afraid they were going to do the whole surrepiticious relationship thing and not reveal it to the viewers that they were already together until 7.19 aired. I cannot WAIT to see this episode.

I'm glad they're going to be acknowledging the relationship in some way in the next ep. If for no other reason that this short hiatus happens to include Valentine's Day, and if Eric hadn't sealed the deal by the end of the last two episodes, one would hope we can assume that he took advantage of the official hearts-and-flowers day to finally make his move! I'd be hardpressed to believe that he'd punk out on the holiday when things are *so close* with them.

I KNOW!!!!

Corey is the man!! :D

I tell him as often as possible too :D

I think if we get a kiss on the 2nd my whole complex will hear me scream at the top of my lungs!! Then, i will probably have a heart attack but at least I will die happy :lol:

Next thread title "E/C 34: The Next Level" :lol:

THE NEXT LEVEL! Awesome!!! :lol:

I totally agree we will go through a thread in no time!! :cool:

Who is Corey??? He is the man!!

And it's great that we get 2 episodes in a row!But it's still to long to wait!! anyway we'll have to survive on spoilers!

Yes!! Next level, awesome!!!! Before the really great EC episodes we often get reruns which amplifies the torture!

csifann1
No, it wasn't the one that Calleigh called Hot Stuff, it was Throwing Heat :(

Thanks ;) It was driving me crazy!

csifann1
Ok, he only wrote 1 epi with some good E/C, but that can't tell us anything, there is always one time for everything ;)

Totally agree. And based on recent news, guess we are right :thumbsup:

I'm glad they're going to be acknowledging the relationship in some way in the next ep. If for no other reason that this short hiatus happens to include Valentine's Day, and if Eric hadn't sealed the deal by the end of the last two episodes, one would hope we can assume that he took advantage of the official hearts-and-flowers day to finally make his move! I'd be hardpressed to believe that he'd punk out on the holiday when things are *so close* with them.

Amen :thumbsup:

I just wish the ep aired next week considering V-day is this weekend! ;) It would have been nice to say the least. And here I was worried we weren't going to get any E/C in this ep b/c of the lack of E/C in 715 *slaps head* How absurd of me :lol:

THE NEXT LEVEL! Awesome!!! :lol:

I totally agree we will go through a thread in no time!! :cool:

Who is Corey??? He is the man!!

And it's great that we get 2 episodes in a row!But it's still to long to wait!! anyway we'll have to survive on spoilers!

Corey is Corey Miller one of the writers for the show. I email back and forth with him from time to time.

Last edited:
I love spoilers! I love spoilers! *dances around*

For those of you who don't read spoilers(if you exist), I thought I would start a topic other than the spoilers so here-

When did you know that E/C belonged together?

Wow! And I was all ready to wait till 7.19:eek:. A kiss would definitely be AWESOME, something more even better! It will probably be something less, but that would still be awesome. I won't be able to sleep now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back