Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All that being said, considering how much the ep changed from when I first saw the spoilers to when it aired, I really really really hope our scenes are still in ep 716.

Ah! Don't say that! :D

Let's hope the episode is even better!

Calleigh comes to give him the snack, he gives her a hug, they embrace for a moment, and he kisses her hair. They talk, and she says she'll be back. When she is back, she makes that comment about marriage, and eric says, "yea, maybe you might of had too." and they share a moment and then she brings him home, and he kisses her on the porch. :thumbsup:

There. That made me feel better about things. :lol:

Is that wishful thinking or a fact? I'm hoping it's a fact. That would such a nice scene.:)

Oh, sorry...:alienblush:...Just my wishful thinking. I should probably put that in my posts to decipher between fact and fiction ;)

I've been thinking that I really don't want them to reveal they are together in 7.19 with the storage scene. This ship has taken so long that I really want to see the moment when it happens, not just be informed. In 7.19 it's already going on. But I so want to see when they say ok let's be more than friends or however they do it. 7.14 was a nice step in that direction but I still think something else is needed for it to be official. Ugh, maybe I'm being too picky, it's been a really crappy day! :rolleyes:

I'm seriously assuming that the end of lastnights episode was them getting together. So in 7.15.. I'm just going to pretend they're already a couple even if they aren't just yet, but who knows. They might. Miami can be a confusing show at times. Lol.

I loved how comfortable they seemed with each other at the end of the episode. Actually, I love how comfortable Calleigh seemed with Eric and how she didn't seem she in asking him if he'd stay with her. It was cute and it was great to see how easy it was for Eric to joke about it when she asked. He was just like 'No'.

One thing that did get me about the episode was how in the beginning when Ryan and Calleigh got to the scene and he asked her what was going on between Eric and Her. The whole team never has scenes together anymore. So I thought it was weird, but a bit funny that Ryan suspects something going on between Calleigh and Delko. It makes me think that they aren't going to be able to hide the relationship for very long if that's what they're wanting to do. In season 5, Natalia questioned Eric about him and Calleigh, when nothing was going on, and now in season 7 when something actually is happening.. it just doesn't seem like they'll be able to keep it a secret.;)

Yeah it's interesting that both Natalia and Ryan have already notice things between them and they are not even a couple yet. Goes to show that us hiphuggers are not completely insane. Well maybe, but anyway... :lol:

I think it's a nice touch from the writers to have them notice because aside from it being funny it's quite normal since they are CSI's and trained to see stuff. So I agree they won't be able to hide it for long, though they'll try. Though I suspect that both Ryan and Natalia will become accomplices in keeping the secret. Well at least I hope Ryan will :shifty:. And yeah, I so want Calleigh defending their relationship :).

Ohh! I agree that Boa Vista and Ryan will team up, but not too keep it a secret but to get them together! I know Natalia wants them to she is always bugging Eric about it! She is a cutie and their both crafty enough to pull it off I think.

Ah! Don't say that! :D

Let's hope the episode is even better!

Calleigh comes to give him the snack, he gives her a hug, they embrace for a moment, and he kisses her hair. They talk, and she says she'll be back. When she is back, she makes that comment about marriage, and eric says, "yea, maybe you might of had too." and they share a moment and then she brings him home, and he kisses her on the porch. :thumbsup:

There. That made me feel better about things. :lol:

Is that wishful thinking or a fact? I'm hoping it's a fact. That would such a nice scene.:)

Oh, sorry...:alienblush:...Just my wishful thinking. I should probably put that in my posts to decipher between fact and fiction ;)

You and me both!! :D

I was just playing devils advocate considering the lack of E/C last night.

I'm like some of the others, the episode was a stand alone but a little E/C wouldn't have killed it. Just enough to carry over from last week..Lets people no that last weeks Ep. wasn't a dream.

I figure the one big reason nothing happened with E/C last night was because of them having P-Diddy on there and they wanted all the focus on him sence he was the big star on the show last night. Now that he has daybued hes been seen so the next Ep. they can still focus on Diddy but throgh some E/C in with it an not take nothing away from anything Diddys doing.

Yes welcome silentdisco :D

Well you guys are right we waited 7 years for them to get together.....3 weeks should be a walk in the park. However, the next 3 weeks are going to feel like 3 decades!!! :lol:

I definately want to see E/C but I don't want E/C overload b/c those who are not exactly as into it as we are might revolt!! Can't have that right? I personally want my cake and to be able to eat it too :lol:

I totally saw that little smirk Eric had on his face when she got all authoritative.....I wouldn't say she yelled at Ryan but she definately showed him she was in charge at that moment!! :lol:

Okay, you totally spooked me here. When I read: "I personally want my cake...", I was like: "Wait, she's one of the biggest EC shippers in the world, why would she want CaKe?" Can you imagine how stupid I felt when I realized what you wanted to say? Okay, there's no actual need to put this in spoiler tags, but I just did it because it's a response to something that you put in spoiler tags.

The smirk on Eric's face when she got all authoritative was so cute. You know, if they are already together, that authoritative tone can remind him of other situations where she likes to be in charge. :devil: I always imagined Calleigh like a person who liked to be the boss in bed.

I know what I'll say it's kind of impossible [or not ;)], but I've to share it :p

So let's imagine that Eric's is arrest when he and Calleigh are talking, they are aproaching more and more.. they are almost kissing... but... some guys enter in that place and take Eric. Lately Calleigh will visit him in the jail and after a conversation he says "I've to finish what we started" and... KISS :luvlove:

Ok, that was only my imagination talking :lol:

Last edited:

Well you guys are right we waited 7 years for them to get together.....3 weeks should be a walk in the park. However, the next 3 weeks are going to feel like 3 decades!!! :lol:

I definately want to see E/C but I don't want E/C overload b/c those who are not exactly as into it as we are might revolt!! Can't have that right? I personally want my cake and to be able to eat it too :lol:

I totally saw that little smirk Eric had on his face when she got all authoritative.....I wouldn't say she yelled at Ryan but she definately showed him she was in charge at that moment!! :lol:

Okay, you totally spooked me here. When I read: "I personally want my cake...", I was like: "Wait, she's one of the biggest EC shippers in the world, why would she want CaKe?" Can you imagine how stupid I felt when I realized what you wanted to say? Okay, there's no actual need to put this in spoiler tags, but I just did it because it's a response to something that you put in spoiler tags.

:lol: The same thing happened to me :lol: I was like :wtf:, but then I got it ;).

Oh and CalleighEric I love your wishful thinking :thumbsup:. If it were up to us CSI:Miami would become the EC show and forget everything else :lol:. Well maybe not so much... well, yeah :lol:.

I have to agree. When he said he couldn't live his life without her, his voice got really low, and kind of gravel-ish, kind of like when you admit something you've never said before and that you're nervous about saying. I really do hope, though, he eventually says something with more confidence to her, and that she can say something hopefully back. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I want to hear Calleigh say something back to him. I mean, we've known how Eric has felt about her since like season 5. So all this stuff we've been getting from him in is nothing new. I want to hear Calleigh confess her feeling to Eric. That'd be nice.:)

Good to know that I am not the only one who is waiting for Calleigh to say something. Her asking him to stay with her was a big step because for so long she has been the one to not need anyone. Her declaration means that this whole experience was a wake up call for her.

I think when we get an I love you out of either of them, my heart will stop. :lol:

Me too! LOL.

Any one want to guess which episode this will be in? I think it will be either the episode before or after 7.20. I am leaning towards before! It is definitely Calleigh's turn to confess her feelings (even though we already know them.). Eric has said how he feels, and Calleigh says she heard him so............Calleigh?

It would be nice if she says something about her feelings for him. It's so obvious he loves her, that he even doesn't have to say anything. The way he's looking at her says everything:adore:. So you are definitely right, it's her turn to say something;).
I guess it's possible that it may happen between 7.16 and 7.20. So all we have to do is sit tight and wait patiently.

:lol: The same thing happened to me :lol: I was like :wtf:, but then I got it ;).

Oh and CalleighEric I love your wishful thinking :thumbsup:. If it were up to us CSI:Miami would become the EC show and forget everything else :lol:. Well maybe not so much... well, yeah :lol:.

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

You guys are too funny!!! Yeah me of ALL people! ;)

I guess I should have said: "I want my chocolate cake and eat it too!!!

With the day I am having at work, that totally brightened it up guys, thanks!! :D

It would be nice to hear something from her...anything at this point. Hopefully in the next few eps we will get a little something from her. Although, I could picture them leaving that out only b/c the writers would expect us to deduce that since she demanded to know how he felt in 713 we should already know that she shares his feelings.....a cop out in my opinion, but still, this IS Miami. ;)

Personally, I want to hear her express something.....not have to deduce it!!

With the day I am having at work, that totally brightened it up guys, thanks!! :D

It would be nice to hear something from her...anything at this point. Hopefully in the next few eps we will get a little something from her. Although, I could picture them leaving that out only b/c the writers would expect us to deduce that since she demanded to know how he felt in 713 we should already know that she shares his feelings.....a cop out in my opinion, but still, this IS Miami. ;)

Yeah, I know it was funny... I don't even know why it crossed my mind, I mean,you becoming Cal/Jake shipper is like the world going upside down.

Anyway, since we're talking about Calleigh expressing her feelings I must say I'm all for that.

It would be great if she told Eric that she loved him and that he has no reason to be afraid of losing her (I think that at that point, he'll still be a bit insecure about their relationship and that's why he'll be jealous). But Delkolover never said anything about it and she knows the best so I doubt something like that will happen. Still, a girl can dream, right?

Anyway, if Calleigh says "I love you" first, I imagine it being surprising, without planing, just slipping out. It would be so cute, I can just imagine the looks on both of their faces.

I'm glad we could brighten your day :)

Calleigh expressing feelings, yay :) I so want that to happen like now.

Also...

We've talked about the possibility of them kissing in 7.16 and the more I think about it the more convinced I am that it would be the perfect moment. First of all we are at the right time in their story. It would not come out of the blue and it's been leading up to it happening in the near future. Second, they are away from the lab and away from people they know so they wouldn't have to worry about getting caught or anyone seeing them. Third, her picking him up is possibly the last scene so it would be a really great ending. Fourth, we hiphuggers are dying to see it!!! :cool:

I agree with all of you. It's time Calleigh show her feelings. I would rather prefer hear I love you from Calleigh's mouth first.

As Marija said above, it would be great if she told Eric that she loves him and only wants to be with him after he discovers the pictures. Sure its not the perfect moment for her to say I love you for the first time but hey, I'll take it. I could see Eric grinning like a fool for the rest of the day too after she tells him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back