Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I am sure that after tonight, this board and the official 714 thread are going to explode with posts. :D

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Seriously, we should start thinking of a thread title now b/c come 11:01 this thread is going to blow up soooo much that we totally waste those 13 last posts before it gets locked :eek:

AND WE SOOOO CANNOT BE W/O A THREAD TONIGHT!!!

Hell, at this rate we might be starting a new thread BEFORE the ep airs :lol:

3. CalleighEric

How many posts does it go to? 1,000? or 900? Whichever the case, does anyone have good ideas for a thread title? I have bee thinking...but my mind is so focused on this episode! Maybe we could use a quote from tonight's episode? or do we have to wait until everyone sees it to do so? ahh! excitement!

4. delkolover

We can go to 1,000 posts before the thread is locked....we can technically open a new thread w/o a title but who wants to do that? there is no fun in that!! :lol:

My suggestion is "E/C 33- He's her guy" or we can go with one of the suggestions from the poll at the top of the page....should we get stumped.

5. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Eric & Calleigh #33 - He can't imagine his life without her. :adore:

Of course, that means we have to wait til like 1AM(?) to title the new thread, but we can always have it or any other 7x14 title added in later, right? :D

Ooh, or #33 - He's Her Guy totally works too - we can use that since it's not exactly the spoiler anymore, right? Man, we used to have times when there were literally no ideas, and now we've got thread titles all the way to like thread #50. Which is where we'll be next week. :lol:

I still haven't actually seen that particular promo; just read about all y'all freaking out about it. :lol: So I figure I'll hear it for the first time tonight and scare my obnoxious neighbors to death when I scream, haha. :lol:

After this agony that Calleigh is going to put Eric through (even though it's really not her fault, but still! ;) ), she'd better give him something for his troubles. :devil: :lol: Of course, as much as he loves her, the mere fact that she'll wake up for him will be enough to make him smile like he's never smiled before, awwww. Damn but we'd better get that scene or something gets thrown out my window. :lol:

6. CalleighEric

That's what I like too, but can we do that since it is from a future episode?

7. delkolover

Does anyone know how to start a new thread? cuz as of right now we ARE in fact going to need a new one.....this thread ain't making it to 6pm est!!!

Idk if we can use my suggestion since it hasn't happened yet in the show.....I think to play it safe we should just pick something simple or go with one from the poll b/c we now have 8 posts left!!

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Dude, I know I will want to cry when he says that... because it has to be the sweetest thing that has come out of his mouth. Ever.

And that moment would NOT be complete unless he kissed her forehead, or *shock* her lips.

You're right... one should be started by 11:01, or we could possibly come to a point where we can't talk any further, and no one has started a new one. I don't know about the rest of you, but I do NOT know how to start a thread. If I tried i'd only mess it up. I hope the mods are keeping track of this thread tonight and are ready to step in and help if necessary.

I really really really liked this one:
    Eric & Calleigh #33 - He can't imagine his life without her.
    Good one Jessica.

9. delkolover

Do we even know that that is actually said in the ep?? or is someone just speculating based on what Emily commented on in the ET vid?

I like Jessica's suggestion as well....I think we should go with that one! ;)

EDIT

Ok so I am going to attempt to open a new thread :eek: umm....since I don't really know what I am doing....I am just going to copy and paste the stuff from the first page of this threat and paste into the new one...

I guess we will go with the "He can't imagine his life without her" as a thread title. My only question is, can I open it even with only a few posts left in this one???

Mods, if I have done this wrong or piss someone off feel free to correct it!! :lol:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Trust me, you aren't alone on that one. I risked getting my iPod taken away in Chemistry, Human Bio, Yearbook, and History for the past few months watching (without sound, mind you) the F/A kiss from Dead Inside (NY), the almost-kiss of Shawn and Juliet from Bounty Hunters (Psych), and the And How Does That Make You Kill E/C scenes. Over and over again. My mom tells me I need a life; I respond "I have one, it just happens to revolve around a lot of TV." :guffaw:

I believe the threads go to 1,000 posts... we need to try to get it there now to make sure that we have a thread tonight. Because, otherwise, we might be flooding the episode thread with a lot of "ZOMG E/C !!!!" and annoy the other people. *laughs*

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Guys, I think we can calm down just a bit - we're only at 893, not 993. ;) 100 posts to go...though I'm sure that won't be too difficult to get there. :lol:

What, the "can't imagine my life without you" line? As far as I know, it was in a third promo for the episode - people said it showed during a Super Bowl commercial special or something? Either way, it's the most adorable thing ever and I wish Eric would say it to me!!! :lol: :p

12. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Wow! I am feeling swamped! Our power has been out since 8:30 Tuesday due to a Ice Storm and just came back on today. Perfect timing for CSI:Miami. Except our antena broke(the Ice Storm again), but luckily we have some rabbit ears that will work though it comes in fuzzy. I come back here to find all these spoilers, wow!! Awesome news. I can not wait for 7.19. or whenever we get some ship sailing action. TTYL.

13. delkolover

DOH....I mean to put another number in front!!! :lol: I know we have a lot I am just thinking ahead especially considering the clip we are moving at right now!! ;) We may very well be at 100 before the ep airs....there are still 4 hrs and 13 mins til the ep!!

This ep has me soooo backwards!! :guffaw:

Anyway......

A 3rd promo :eek: When was the last time THAT happened??? I truly hope he really says that b/c I will fall off my chair and hyperventilate and then of course, I will cry ;)

Oh and btw, the superbowl was on NBC this year ;)

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

It definitely won't be too hard to get to 1,000, Jessica. In eight hours there was already a page and a half of new posts I hadn't seen... at about 20 posts per page, factor in the E/Cness of the episode... we'll have that 107 posts in no time. :)

15. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Seriously. I swear we were just at 600 posts. :lol: The anticipation for this episode is driving us all insane. :lol:

The Super Bowl was on NBC this year; I know, I spent far too much energy yelling at it. :lol: But apparently there was a special or something a few days ago on CBS - I don't know; I'm just repeating what was mentioned several hundred posts ago. :lol: Multiple people saw it and posted about it - I'm not crazy! :lol: :p

Since we're posting here this quickly, that speed has to leak over into other aspects of EC fandom, right? ;) So I propose that post-ep fics begin to appear about, oh, midnight. :lol: :D

You know, I think at this point, I might be more anxious about what happens in 715-718 than in 714. (I'm more excited about 714...but I'm anxious about the next few episodes since I don't recall reading much about them.) We know what happens there; but what happens when Calleigh is out of the hospital? What happens when she's okay again? I guess it goes back to us being able to see the moment they actually become a couple, because I'm going to be upset if we go for four episodes without actually seeing something before 719. I don't want to find out then that they've been together for several episodes...damn it, I want to see their first kiss! :D (Not to mention...other firsts... :devil:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.