Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

MY FANFIC IS FINISHED!!

its about tomorrows epi--wait a minute, tOMORROW?? YAY!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4833513/1/Always

omg- I will also be able to watch the episode at night instead of tuesday morning...although I will probably get up early to watch it anyways.
    :)

i love love loved the ET clip. it kinda makes me wonder WHY she has gum...
    unless:adore: oh i don't think i can hold out much longer.

here's a round of cranberry vodka's for everyone on me.

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It would be great if she could hear him all the time:).
    And I'm so glad that he will be there when she wakes up, cause it creates so many possibilities. She can tell him that she heard everything he said and asked him if it's true:). And this would be a great opportunity for him to tell her how he feels about her.:thumbsup:

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I really, really hope we see it and I'm actually going to be optimistic and say that I do think we will. The Miami writers have been doing this ship really different compared to LV and NY (which in this case is a good thing). They've taken it slow, they've been detailed about it, they've really built on their friendship and trust for each other, and they haven't made it about a quick, shallow sexual encounter. The total opposite of these have been present in one way or another in either LV or NY ships (this is just my opinion, not trying to bash on other ships :) ). What I'm trying to say is that since they've done it so differently I think there's a good chance that, unlike the other ships, we will actually see the moment were they become official. I think (and hope) there's a good chance that Calleigh reveals what her feelings are during tomorow's episode. Even more after hearing Emily say that Cal is taking it all in.

4. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Pass me one! I will check out your story in a bit.

I am so excited for tomorrow, its not even funny.

When I saw yesterday's promo I went ballistic, I think it will be ten times worse tomorrow, hopefully my screaming won't wake anyone up. :guffaw:

So, IMO, Calleigh hears Eric tell her everything while she is sleeping. He tells her that he can't live without her and some other things that we will find out tomorrow. She wakes up after he leaves and sees his watch on her wrist and smiles. When he gets back to the room she tells him how she feels and the rest is history. Oh how I love happy endings...:adore:

5. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Does she really wake up and then when he gets back to the room tell him how she feels? Or is this just a guess?

6. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Just a guess and a hope

7. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Okay, I know the spoilers for 7.14, but what are the E/C spoilers from 715 to 719? I don't remember seeing them, and I'm getting lost.

Just over 24 hours until the episode... who's getting antsy? XD

8. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

Nothing really in 715, but in 716, she comes to get him from the detention center after he is arrested for not reporting that his birth certificate was a fake. In 717 and 718, we havnt really heard much yet. But, in 719, they find the pictures that were being taken of the team, and calleigh and eric go to talk in the cold storage room, and calleigh is like 'someone knows about us?' and eric says no...and she says they can talk about it tonight...that 719 tidbit was thanks to delkolover! if you want to see the whole thing that was provided, you can go back some pages and look for it. there was a big hype about it when it was posted on here. :thumbsup:

9. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I loved that video. I can't believe she fell asleep while Adam was talking to her, but it's also cute the way she talks about it. Monday can't get here soon enough for me!!! This episode is going to be so good!!

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Thanks. :) I knew the 719 thing, but I thought somebody was talking about spoilers for 716 and 717, so I was curious if I missed something.

Ah, that's when we get the marriage joke... I can't wait to see that. Because, really, that'll just be hilarious. If what's been thought about here, with E/C being together when this joke occurs, they'll probably have to get together in 714 or 715... interesting...

11. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

hi people, i'm new to the board but i've been a csi miami addict and a hipphuggers addict for three years now. anyway, i was just watching cold case, when the csi miami promo came up. and instead of eric saying that she has to get through this at the end, i think that i heard him say that he can't imagine his life without calleigh just wondering if anybody else caught that.

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I caught that one yesterday and again today. I was screaming like a little girl and my best friend asked me why I was so excited so I kinda sorta explained to her what the gist of it was. I've been waiting forever for these two to get together. I am so excited about tomorrows episode. A little over 24 hours to go. Holy crap, how am I gonna get through tomorrow.

13. gottaluvcsi

gottaluvcsi Police Officer

Yup, 1 day 5 minutes and 3 seconds left

Yes, I have been keeping track...and yes I've also had an uneventful weekend enough to do so.

14. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Yes! 23 hours and 48 minutes!

I don't think I'll be able to concentrate in my 3 classes tomorrow because I'll be thinking about Eric and Calleigh and the episode. SO excited!

Do y'all think that it will be tomorrow nights episode when they get together? Or a later one like 7.15 and 7.16?

15. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

Tomorrow is going to be the longest day. I am not going to be able to get any of my work done because I'm going to be too excited thinking about this ep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.