Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Seriously, work is going to be the Longest. Day. Ever. !!!! I mean how am I going to concentrate when I know that in less than 24hrs from now we are going to get one of the BEST. EPISODES. EVER????

The superbowl just ended and now all I can think about it tomorrow night!!!

:D :D :D

2. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

YA know, I'm kinda glad I have some sort of mucus-laden, fever-riddled crud right now. I'm awake and coherent enough to read and reply, but as far as working tomorrow, I don't know. If I have to call in because I feel like crap, well, then tomorrow will be spent sleeping the illness away so that CSIM will come all the faster. Then again, I can only hope that I'm coherent enough to enjoy it. Ah, well, there's always Amazon.com for downloads if I fall into a medically induced sleep.

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I'm sure that after this episode airs, this thread and the "Smoke Gets in Your Csis" thread will go into major overdrive :D

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Yeah, you're right. Especially this thread. We will be the group of screaming little girls.

Anyway, Jennifer, I hope you'll describe all the EC scenes as wonderful as you always do after the episode is aired for us, non-US shippers...

I'll be able do read all of the posts tomorrow morning before school (yeah, I wake up around 6 AM on Tuesdays so that I can read all the posts about the new episode), so it's even harder on me than on you guys because for me that's Tuesday and for you it's Monday... I have to get through one more night... I won't be able to sleep.

5. Jud

Jud Hit and Run

Yes please, Jennifer :).
    I live in Belgium so I also have to wait till tuesday. I catch myself always counting down till monday before I realize, I have to wait another day... Mondaynights...horrible.

I've been thinking a lot about the scene where Calleigh picks Eric up at the detention center. Then even dreamed about it... (Yes I am too obviously obsessed...:lol:)
    I think this could/should happen: He sees Calleigh waiting, big smile on his face, her making the comment about the marriage. Him then walking over to her and giving her a kiss on her lips, her embracing him and then handing him over the keys so he could drive them home with his or her car. who knows... What dreams are good for...

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Aww that should totally happen :).

I keep thinking about the storage room scene and what Calleigh says about other people knowing about them. I still can't believe we are actually going to get scenes about them, as a couple, as official. I can't wait to hear her say that. Seven years and we're finally there. I used to only watch Miami reruns and the only reason I started to watch the ongoing season (season 5 at that time) was to see if they were going to get EC together. That first time Man Down was on and I almost died when Eric got shot! But then Just Murdered came around and I was like, yes they are doing it!! And here we are 2 years later :rolleyes: :lol:. But hey, I'm a happy camper right now :thumbsup:.

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

OMG....THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! :D

I can't believe it...I thought it would never come!!!

BEST. EPISODE.EVER.!!!!!!!!!!! :D

11hrs to go!! :)

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I will most definitely be giving you non-U.S. guys a detailed description of the E/C scenes as soon as the episode ends. Well... that is if they don't pre-empt CSI:M for a darned Spurs game. They've done that to me before, last season on a very important episode (can't remember if it was SYG or All In) and I had to wait until the wee hours of the morning for our CBS affiliate to run the show. Made me so darned mad then. I checked the tv schedule this morning and it didn't have the basketball game listed, just CSI:M... so cross your fingers they don't pull their pre-empt trick on me.

I'm bringing home my work laptop tonight so I can set it up in my family room, so I can use the DVR to make sure I get it all. Any time I try to type on my little 10" laptop I mess up and get frustrated, so I'm bringing home my much larger work laptop to do it.

Jud, that would be a perfect way to have the scene where Calleigh picks Eric up after he's released. We may not get a kiss tonight, but I sure hope we get one by 7.16!

9. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Unique reason why I watch CSIM is my hope to get Eric and Calleigh together. All other things are only a background for E/C couple to me.

Therefore I join wishes of Marija Magdalena and want, having woken up 7.00 on Tuesday, to find some new pages in this thread with ecstatic posts about a new episode. And also the detailed description of every scene, where took part Emily or/and Adam with dialogues - from our dear Jennifer :thumbsup: (I want too much?!)

I so wish this episode will not ruin hopefulness of Hiphuggersfans world over!!!

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I was hopinig that maybe someone give us non-U.S. like you said some details about this episode, so thank you for that:). Cause unfortunately we have to wait till tomorrow morning to see it.:(
    I was thinking about the 7.16 and in my opinion it's possible that something happens there and I totally agree with you, I'd love to see the kiss to;). I don't know if they'll be a couple till then, though considering the conversation about marriage it seems to be possible so maybe the kiss is not so impossible.:confused:

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

It's so cool we are almost at 900 posts just in time for 7x14 to air. For sure we'll get something from tonight to use as new thread title :).

Even though I don't have to wait till the next day to watch the episode I get to watch it at 11:00 pm and not 10:00 pm. We don't do daylight saving here so when US folks adjust their clocks an hour less we keep ours the same so it's one more hour here. So for me it's the last thing to do on mondays :(. Today it's going to be torture :shifty:!!

12. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

7 hours and 1 minute!!!:)

I'm suprised I got through my classes this morning, I cannot wait for the episode tonight!!

At one point though, in one of my classes, I was watching Head Case on my iPod.. and I only watched the parts with Eric and Calleigh. I'm seriously obsessed. It's unhealthy.

Tonight's episode is going to be the best ever. I hope.

While Calleigh is in the hospital, I hope she wakes up and her and Eric actually get to talk or look at each other or something. I don't want her to be unconcious the whole time and Eric is just in the room with her talking to her. That would suck. It would be really sweet, because Eric is the most adorable sweetest guy, but I just hope to see some sort of response or reaction from Calleigh.

13. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Well, in the ET interview Emily said she got to lie down for 2 days with no dialog. I figure Calleigh being rushed to the hospital happens fairly early on in the episode, say 15-20 minutes into the hour. If you figure it takes 5-6 days to finish an episode, then that would be 3 days with Calleigh up and talking... so figure on a day or so for filming what happens before she can't breathe, that leaves a day or two more... so, perhaps there is SOME point before the end of the episode where she wakes up and talks, not just to Eric, but for case purposes.

I think that after tonights episode as we are all chatting happily here, that we suggest possible thread titles for the thread that we will surely need by the end of the day tomorrow. That way, a poll on the next thread will be easy to make.

14. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Oh man, it's snowing. :D And my night class is canceled, so guess who doesn't have to sit through her physics lab biting her nails and anxiously scribbling "EC = <3" all over her lab report? :lol: ...Not that I would actually do that tonight, I don't think, lol, but still. :lol: This day just keeps getting brighter. :D

I'm with you on thinking that it happens early in the episode - I'm thinking right before one of those annoyingly-placed commercial breaks. :lol: So I'm thinking either at the quarter-mark or the 30-minute mark - it would be agonizing to put it there though, since the 30-minute mark commercials are generally longer than the rest. :lol: And we are clearly impatient. :lol: :D Honestly though, I have no idea, as usual. ;) Earlier would allow for more drama, and more EC interaction, but then again, later would build up lots of suspense, and I don't know how much Calleigh does in this episode anyway, so I guess we'll see in a few hours. JUST A FEW HOURS, YAY! :lol:

Maybe you should ignore all that. :lol: What clearly matters here is that Eric is in agony and his heart is going to be breaking and ugh, I already know he's going to make me wanna cry, awww. :( I might've been fine until they stuck that "I can't imagine living without you" in there. :adore: Calleigh needs to wake up for him; she needs to finally hear him saying what he wants, aww.

And I still need him to kiss her forehead. :adore: :D

Getting a thread title tonight...that's probably an excellent idea, all things considered. ;) And wow, how old is this one again, like four days? :lol: Certainly better than the four months I remember some of the old threads taking, that's for sure. :D

15. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I really think we might be getting around to suggesting new thread titles tonight. I can't believe we are almost done with it already. :eek: If that's the case, I already have my suggestion in my head. Let's hope that I am able to type after tonight's episode.

Oh my poor Eric. His heart is going to be breaking and mine is going to be breaking right along with him. I might even start crying when he is talking to Calleigh. (cuz I am usually very emotional) I swear when I heard him say that he couldn't imagine his life without her I screamed like a little girl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.