Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Loved the ET interview :). Emily's so funny and the fact that she fell asleep while shooting really made me laugh :lol:. I can't wait to know exactly what Eric says to her during the time she's in the hospital, all those sweet things :adore:. Also, loved it when she said that she woke up to see Adam and that he's so handsome :adore:.

2. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Like Flack and Angell in CSI: NY.. we saw their first kiss, it wasn't brought up for a few episodes then in this past weeks episode it was mentioned that they are together.

I really hope that doesn't happen with Eric and Calleigh. I want them to kiss and get together and us know about it or get togther and kiss and still know about what's going on in their relationship. Does that make sense?

I just don't want them to get together and then like a few episodes later it's mentioned that they're like engaged (which wouldn't happen, but you never know with Miami) but y'all know what I mean.

Although, Maybe I should just stop being pessimistic and be optimistic.. because the spoilers are definitely giving the impression that there will be enough focus on their relationship. Which is always a good thing.

The extended promo for 7.12, the promo for 7.13 and 7.14 have all had something E/C related in it. So I'm just going to take what we get, because we have been getting a good amount of Eric and Calleigh. So I won't bitch about the writers and how they suck at continuation because they're acutally getting a whole lot better. So yay!:)

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thanks for the clip, it's adorable.:)
    I love this clip, but mostly the part when she mentioned about Eric saiyng sweet things to her. It really made me happy, now I truly believe there must be some kind of serious conversation between them:thumbsup:. And even if it won't happen in this episode I'm sure it will be very soon.;)
    But I surely want to see the moment when they get together. It's not enough just to know that they are already a couple. It's equally important to see when and how it'll happens. :scream:
    As for Tara catching them in morgue, I personally would love to see that. I don't like her and I still think she has a little crush on him, so it'd be wonderful to see her face when she catch them there. I bet her face would be priceless:lol:.

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Honey, I'm Serbian, we become legal the moment we are born... You know how they say, you're not really Serbian if, at the age of 13, you can't drink more than any foreigner...

Now, back on topic...

I really can't wait to hear him say that he can't imagine living his life without her. That's so :adore: And I hope they have 'a talk'... This is Miami, people, I'm sure, by the end of the episode, she'll be awake and talking.

5. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I was just thinking about something. If they really do eventually get together, it's most likely going to be really awkward at first for emily and adam. I mean that they've been friends for so long, and if they do eventually kiss or make out or something, it's going to be really awkward for them. But then again, adam is so handsome, it shouldnt be too hard;)

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yes it will be cute to hear him say "sweet nothings' as she put it ;) Also, remember she said that when her character woke up it was really sweet and nice to wake to Adam/Eric at her bedside. So, she pretty much gave away that when she wakes, he is going to be right there; hopefully still whispering sweet nothings!! ;)

I'm sure it will e awkward for them at first but they are professionals and friends and I am sure they will find a way to lighten the mood if a scene does begin to feel awkward. Not to mention the fact that they have BOTH been pushing for E/C to get together; so I think they have been and will be ready for this! ;)

7. Marija_Magdalena

Yeah, I agree... Still, they are professionals, I'm sure they'll do it just fine... It's very important that she doesn't fall asleep during that scene, like she did during the one in the hospital... Though I'm sure Adam would make sure that something like that doesn't happen. :devil:

Question for the group...

Now that we know for sure that they are going to be together, what do you all think, what kind of relationship problems are they going to have? Stetler? Jake, if he comes back? I hope writers don't try to do the whole triangle thing again, just with Calleigh being with Eric this time. Do you think Cal and Eric will break up at one moment and then get together again?

EDIT:

I think that she was talking about herself waking up, not Calleigh, because she fell asleep during the shooting of that scene, and that it was really great to wake up looking at Adam. Anyway, I still hope Calleigh will wake up next to Eric.

8. delkolover

I am soooo not thinking that far ahead!! :lol: We haven't even gotten to the confirmation point yet!! Let's enjoy that first before we start asking and considering things like that!! :lol: We've waited 7 yrs, lets savor the moment huh?!

However, it is a good question....one which you now have me thinking about ;)

9. Marija_Magdalena

:p

Yeah, I know we should all savor the moment, but I must admit that I'm afraid the writers will screw this up...:rolleyes:

Anyway, we need something to talk about, right? I mean, we went through EC sex countless times, we know what we know about their future and we went through all the possible moments they could have before and after the BIG MOMENT... So... Any ideas? Or should we go back to EC sex? That one usually works out best.:bolian: :devil::thumbsup:

10. delkolover

I understand. I wasn't trying to repirmand you or anything. Far from it. ;)

How about we speculate or discuss HOW we enovision him telling her, what he is going to say to her, how is going to react to him finally saying the words etc tomorrow night. And when we are done with that, we can talk about exactly when the magic ( ;) ) with them is going to happen.

Someone above asked an interesting question: do you think we will actually see them get together or will it be inferred like many other ships?

11. Marija_Magdalena

:lol: I know... I wasn't even thinking you were trying something like that...

It's really hard for me do decide which one I'd put my money on, because I want to actually see them get together so much that I can't be objective about it. I think this is a great chance for writers to do one ship properly and to let us see everything from the beginning to the... well, rest of their lives (because Hiphuggers will never end).

12. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

As for possible future relationship occurances/problems/etc...I'm going to go ahead and vote for Jake coming back. I'm not going to lie, I would definitely love to see Jake come back, and I think it would make for a really interesting relationship dynamics between all three of them.

13. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Emily's comment could be understood that way, that Eric is there when Calleigh wakes up, or as Marija suggested... that Emily was speaking as herself waking up after she accidentally fell asleep while filming a scene. Since Eric puts the watch on Calleigh, I really do hope she wakes up when he's not there, and sees the watch. Now of course, that doesn't mean she can't fall asleep again (as I'm sure any patient put through that kind of trauma would) and be asleep when he returns, and begins saying "sweet things" to her.

One thing I did pick up on... when Emily spoke about how when Eric is saying "sweet nothings" that Calleigh takes it all in, in true "Calleigh D" style... "radar up and working... I've got it". I think this may mean that while Calleigh is unconscious and Eric is talking to her, that she hears him and wakes up with the knowledge of what he's said to her.

14. delkolover

Yeah I caught that too.....

I was thinking the same thing when I heard her say how Calleigh is sort taking it all in in her own way. The question then becomes; does she simply store it up for later or actually say something to him about when she does wake up? ;)

15. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I'm hoping that when she wakes up, eric is there, and he says somethign so sweet because he is so glad she's awake. But, then again, I want her to ackowledge what he says. That would be amazing! I know one thing...it's going to be really hard to concentrate tomorrowe! I have to give a speech and a theatre performance tomorrow...I most likely wont be able to focus. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.