Eric and Calleigh #32 - Seven Years In The Making.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Dec 31, 2008.

?

Eric & Calleigh #32 Thread Title

Poll closed Jan 14, 2009.
  1. Girls like Flowers

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Ready to Settle Down

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Moving Towards Each Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's been brewing for a long time

4 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Seven years in the making

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  6. Even Nuns Want To See Some Action

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  7. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. As Foretold by Nostradamus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 80% Hotness By Volume

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

You have a point there. Things like that happened before on this show. As far as I remember there was a cut between all of these sentences, so we don't really know which parts are in the same scene. Still, it's kind of fun to guess, don't you think? I just can't wait to find out what version was the closest guess. At least we know that there's gonna be 'a moment' in this episode. That's something, right?

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well it's a lot of comments here. I can't even imagine what will happen here after Monday's episode. Especially if it turns out the way we want to.

I have to admit that after watching it for the hundreth time I'm still confused as hell and I really can't figure it out:confused:. Of course when he says to her how much her friendship means to him it's obvious they are talking about them. But when she say she's confused it can be everything. And the part with her asking what do you want is the worst. I mean we only hear her voice, we can't even see to who is she saying that. It's just impossible to state what is it all about without watching the whole episode.:scream:
    And I guess this is exactly what producers means giving us this promo. They knew that after watching it we will be extremly curious what all of it means for Caleigh and Eric and their possible relationship.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think it is entirely possible that the "I am confused" line and the "what do you want" line are in totally different scenes. I mean listen for the pause/break in the promo when she says the lines. It really makes me think those lines are from two different times but spliced together for the sake of the commercial.

I think we can also all agree at this point, that most of the conversation is cut and pasted and NOT one conversation but two different ones!

4. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

You're very welcome! Welcome aboard the Good Ship Hip Hugger!

I agree with you completely. The two lines take place in two entirely different places. The promo, like so many others, has been cut and pasted. It's such a typical thing for TPTB to do to us. I think they've achieved their objective. I mean, we've analyzed and dissected this promo over and over. Now all that is left is to wait until Monday and see how this plays out.
    :rolleyes:

5. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

Oh, I saw this promo some times.

I agree with who speaks it's fragments from different dialogues.

Eric's first phrase is really told for Calleigh.

But next we don't see her collocutor when she speaks about her confuse.

Besides, both of them, especially Eric, in last picture very satisfied for the person having unpleasant conversation. Calleigh looks pacified too.

And I'm interesting what it'll be look in episode de facto.
    May be, when me and Marija Magdalena will wake up after premiere (b/c it'll be early morning in our lands), you'll discuss about zero E/C moments in episode) :devil:. But I hope it'll no!!!!

6. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

okay so i kno i havent commented in forever, but honestly i fail at somethings and i have REALLY bad memory.

okay so i know i am probably the biggest pessimist EVER about this spoiler. When i originally saw the promo, i was geekin out like we all were. BUT, after i thought about it. Idk, it just doesn't appeal to me. maybe its because im a spontaneous person, and would rather it be say a moment of passion, than them having a heart to heart "Whats going on?". Although, i would like to see the heart to heart (and yes it DOES NEED TO HAPPEN), id prefer a kiss first. Plus, this really throws off my timeline for the season and them gettin together. (What do those crazy TPTB people plan on doing with the whole 7.14 thing if they get together now???) so i wasn't to pleased with this. Or maybe im just not getting my hopes up. It feels like the weirdest timeline to me. They havent really had any of this romantic tension all season, then they are just like "Are we in love?" Plus, I am just baffled out of nowhere. of course, i usually am. So to end a REALLY LONG RANT--- i want to see them kiss first and foremost. then they can decide whats going on. and maybe they will kiss but not reach a conclusion about dating or being serious until 7.14? idk.

i really have to go to class.
    damn:shifty:

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I swear I've watched this promo at least 100 times (ok, maybe not that many, but enough to drive me crazy)

Calleigh knows how Eric feels about her. That much we know, so for her to tell him that she is confused is understandable. I, for one, think she is talking about the case, so I hope I am not wrong. Eric reassures Calleigh that her friendship means a lot to him but he tells her that he would like to take it further, which would probably prompt the what do you want question that we hear at the end. In my head it works out that he tells her that he wants her and she responds by kissing him (but that is just me reaching again)

I was thinking about 7x14 and how delkolover said that an offhand comment by someone that Eric was interviewing got to him (something about dating a co-worker) so if he & Calleigh are dating starting Monday's eppie then an offhand comment would probably be appropriate. I am still anxiously awaiting their first kiss and I hope that it is all we hope for.

Ok, the rantings of a crazy woman are done now.

8. delkolover

Well your crazy woman rantings, IMO, are close, if not right on! I am not even going to reiterate anything b/c I feel you said it all...even the wishful thinking stuff! ;)

Based on the spoilers I reported/read all things closely point to what you have described.

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Wow delkolover, thanks you made my day :thumbsup:

This is going to drive me crazy all weekend, I know that. I am trying not to get my hopes up about it but TPTB are good at making the promos that drive us crazy.

Have a great weekend everyone! ;)

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Be careful around TPTB, they might be luring us into their little trap (promo) then when we finally watch it, we fall into the hole.:shifty::shifty::shifty:

If I keep on coming to this thread I'll have a heart attack waiting. Seriously, I don't like weekends anymore because of CSI Miami.:lol: I really luv the way we are all analysing the promo from front to back to centre.

11. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Well, TPTB hates us. It's true. Misleading promos = just plain mean.

It's okay though because we do know that there will be an E/C moment in 7.12.. and this season has seriously been lacking in that department. In season 5 and 6, E/C moments seemed to happen toward the end of the season.. so hopefully that's how it will be this year since we are now in the second half of season 7.

12. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

HEY ALL IVE LOVED READING ALL THESE SPOILERS AND STUFF BUT I AGREE THAT THE SCENES FROM THE EXTENDED PROMO ARE TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT TOO AND IM NOT GETTING MY HOPES UP FOR ANYTHING ILL HOPE FOR THE LEAST AND MAYBE WE'LL GET SOMETHING GOOD ANYWAYS GO ERIC AND CALLEIGH

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

How did I miss this :eek:??? It's the first time I read this spoiler. I hope that you're right cause your explanation sounds exactly as I would like this to happen :D.

Ok, but now the scene with the horse guy is even more out of context in 7.13 IMO. I mean I know that she's not the one doing the flirting but why have anyone at all flirt with her when we are right in the middle of these major things b/w EC? It's like when we had the spoilers on that Jessica from the club that was supposed to flirt with Eric or Tara and him going out for drinks. I know that this guy is not competion or threat to EC but stop bringing people TPTB! Interesting that both scenes with Eric were cut so here's to hoping this one also gets eliminated ;).

14. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Yeah, I messed that spoiler, too. I was like :eek: when I read that. Maybe the horse guy is there to show us that Cal is interested only in Eric. Maybe he'll start flirting and she'll say something like "Sorry, I'm taken." :adore: Anyway, Delkolover, what about those spoilers? What's that thing about someone interviewing Eric about dating a co-worker?

15. delkolover

How easily you all forget :lol:

The doctor who is murdered in 714 was sleeping with a nurse who worked in the pharmacy at the hospital they both worked at inorder to gain access to the drugs there for his illegal organ surgeries as well as his own personal use. When Eric interviews the nurse she says she never gave him the drugs but then it dawns on her that while she was out of the room dressing, he was stealing the pills. She then makes the off hand comment that that is what you get for dating a co-worker. Eric takes the comment in, but shakes it off and continues to question the nurse about the doctor and their affair.

It was an interesting little line and given the promo and all....it seems more interesting now ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.