Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget Calleigh's hair. I'd rather have her man. :devil: :lol:

Calleigh totally wears her hair down for Eric. :D In S4, they almost never saw each other, and her hair was always in those tight buns or ponytails, and she was quite bitter too, I thought. And then S5 happened, and suddenly both of them are together and smiling a lot more often, and her hair was down again too. And we even got the sex-hair episode. :devil: :lol: I totally think we can judge whether or not Eric's getting any by whether Cal's hair is up or down...well, if the goofy grin on Eric's face doesn't give it away first. :lol:

Forget Calleigh's hair. I'd rather have her man.
Lol, good point there Jess hon, very good point! ;)
And that is SOOO true about when and why Call wears her hair down! Brilliant! :D Call's hair is up...Eric's in the dog house....Call's hair is down...baby's gettin' some tonight! :devil: (Lol, though again...how that woman could resist that man at anytime anywhere is beyond me!!)

Jessica237 said:And we even got the sex-hair episode. :devil: :lol:
Well that woke me up. I've heard of eye-sex, but sex-hair? Please, do tell.

Straight, curly, pigtails. They all look good on Cal (though I was kinda partial to the pigtails, she looked so adorable). Jessica's right though. I'd much rather have her man.

Oh my father loves her pigtails. I do too, we think it is just so adorable and it makes her look like a little girl. and don't you just love how petite Calleigh looks next to Eric?

I was watching 'Wannabe' from season 2 and she looked nice with the bangs. Her hair was pretty long too compare of how it is now.

Oh yea in 'Death Grip' she looked so pretty! Almost like a little girl and like if she was in elementary school and then Eric likes her! :D One of my favorite E/C episodes.

I too like the braided pig tails on her...they should do that again. I also like her hair a little shorter with a small wave. Sometimes it is too flat and bleh.

When she has the really wavy and curly hair like she did in High Octane and Throwing Heat so said hair sex b/c it looked like she and Eric had just finished having sex and all she could do with her sweaty hair was that! :devil:

WOW! I was like really lazy to get on the computer after camp this week and now this thread really makes me think differently! :D
You guys are so dirty! :devil:
So yeah I love Calleigh's hair! The way it falls now it's like her hair is perfect! Yeah I remember the hair-sex *rolling on the floor laughing my ass off*!
We should see with one Eric likes!

OMG! i about died when I saw that! I mean I LOOOOOVE Calliegh/Eric...but I was sure it would end up Calliegh/Horatio. OH! I guess I was wrong.

Welcome CSINicole! You have the name of a good friend of mine, except she spells it a little different. Cal and H? Whoa, what made you think that?

Anyways I think Eric does like what Cal does to her hair because when its all curly and messy, he realizes all of the good work he has done.

Re: Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

to be honest with you...i have no clue.
they always seemed very close...and evey time Hagen was around...H showed he cared!

Re: Eric and Calleigh #24 -- I Trust You With My Life

^Thanks. Leela made it for me :D She rocks!

You better be careful about the double posting though. You have 24 hrs to edit your post so instead of posting a new reply just click the edit button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back