Episode 7x25 "Seeing Red" - ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I can't believe myself. I FORGOT AGAIN!!!!!!!! I'd like to see it, but I appreciate the recap.

Who knows if I'll remember the ET thing tonight....we'll just have to see....

I hope this episode isn't all about EC. Though I am interested in what will happen with this, it will be a complete waste if the whole episode is about their drama.

when I left my house this morning my dvr was recording so I will post it when I get home from work if it worked correctly. Sounds like fun tonight..

CTV extended promo here :D

what does eric say to calleigh and vis versa? Does she say something like "do you love me?" Or whats going on I cant turn on the volume cause im at work...

Calleigh shows to Eric a picture of Eric's dad, and he says 'You don't know him' and she says 'Do you know him?' ;)

So, is anybody able to see the clips CBS posted on youtube?

Nope, can't see them :(

I really hope E/C are gonna be ok, what Eva said wasn't really good 'bout them, god, freaking out here :scream: :lol:

Let's see if the ET behind the scenes are better and tell us something more :)

Thanks for clearing that up for me csifann1 ;)

It does look like her car a little bit but its definitely not, she's got a Crysler Crossfire not a BMW.
And I loooove her car BTW :lol:

Wait... Calleigh who is Miami's bullet-girl has a car called a Crossfire? :guffaw:
I wonder if they did that on purpose. Is that supposed to be significant? :lol:

I still cannot see it...anyone have any ideas how to break the code to get these suckers to work?

I just went over to youtube to see if the vids would work and I can't find them!! :eek: The only one that comes up is the one that we could see last night..."Secondary" The rest seem to have disappeared...unless I am doing something wrong when searching for them. :confused:

I still cannot see it...anyone have any ideas how to break the code to get these suckers to work?

I just went over to youtube to see if the vids would work and I can't find them!! :eek: The only one that comes up is the one that we could see last night..."Secondary" The rest seem to have disappeared...unless I am doing something wrong when searching for them. :confused:

That's exactly my problem! I can't find them!

Actually, I never find any of them on youtube today, I search like you guys did, but anything came up :confused: Maybe they blocked it or something, and later, they'll put it on, IDK :shifty:

Wait... Calleigh who is Miami's bullet-girl has a car called a Crossfire? :guffaw:
I wonder if they did that on purpose. Is that supposed to be significant? :lol:

Oh gosh :guffaw::guffaw: I didn't notice that, pretry funny :lol: Maybe it is significant :lol:

Yes thats exactly my problem but I searched the Horatio and Calleigh one "Cant lose him" and to me it did pop up just now ; I try to play it put it still says "video private":(
Try searching the names titles after Csi Miami and they might be in the first or the second pg even maybe third:shifty:

Last edited:
Well from the sounds of it:
based on Eva LaRue's interview, the Calleigh/Eric romance will be coming to a halt. This really pisses me off!!! build something up for 3 years and give it 2 months, then KILL it!! What is wrong with these writers anyway?

I guess we can hope that maybe she was exaggerating but I'm not going to bank on it.

Hey, they took them down before I could record them! :shifty: I bet they spoiled something they weren't supposed too! Ooohhhhhhhhhh :eek::lol:

Cheers... Here's to a great finale my friends!

TTYS,

HCrazy

Hey, they took them down before I could record them! :shifty: I bet they spoiled something they weren't supposed too! Ooohhhhhhhhhh :eek::lol:

Cheers... Here's to a great finale my friends!

TTYS,

HCrazy

Back