Episode 706 "Wrecking Crew" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Wyoming, Oct 18, 2008.

1. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

A normal person would have broken down a while ago but, you know, Calleigh is Calleigh. Our lil steel magnolia! LOL! As Corey Miller says we will see a little more of her psyche. Uhm...I just can't wait for this ep!

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I just can say "Thank god!!!".
    It was time to show Calleigh was affected by what happened last year.
    Surely seeing Calleigh affected by the death of this witness is a lot in terms of her character.
    Since last year whenever a person died in front of her she was always like "Well he/she's dead, let's go on with our business".
    It's very nice to see this new side of Calleigh Duquesne, though as Corey himslef said, I don't think it would be a complete change yet.
    It would be very good, but not complete yet:p.

Seriously, I can't wait to watch this episode? When is Monday? :guffaw:

3. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Im very excited to see whats going to happen with her, it will be interesting b/c shes always been so tough, maybe its Eric making her go soft :lol: cant wait for monday!! im excited!!!!!:guffaw:

4. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

It is sweeps, so it must be time to find different ways to try to kill Eric.

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I think that the reason for her finally to have a crack in her armour is that she might think that it's her fault that she dropped the guy. I would feel bad to have a person slip through my fingers knowing I couldv save them. It must really hurt. I hope Delko is with her through this, like her hero, her knight in shinning armour. (sssssssssssiiiiiggggghhhh:rolleyes:)

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

We all know it's not her fault, but I think anyone in that position would feel like it was. I wonder how Eric gets out from behind the concrete slabs. LOL... "Hey Calleigh! I know you're sad and all, but I'm kinda stuck here!"

7. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

According to Corey Miller, the writer of "Wrecking Crew", we will be seeing a more emotional side of Calleigh after this because this case affects her personally, rusting the steel in the steel magnolia and setting some cracks in the foundation. Apparently, it was the witness that dropped and she feels completely responsible. Like Delkolover said, finally some chinks in the armor. It's about dang time, too. Emily Procter does tough and stoic so well, but my favorite scenes that she's had is when Calleigh lets down the barriers a little: Hagan's suicide, Hummer in the canal, Delko's shooting, her own abduction and all the small humorous moments that she's been given. I've seen the woman in other things and she can shred scenery with sheer skill and talent so I'm applauding this move. Give the lady a little elbow room!

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ditto all the way! :D

9. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

10. AliJG

AliJG Prime Suspect

Wow, intense! Thanks for the link. I can't wait for this episode. I can't wait to see a more emotional side to Calleigh and Eric's reaction to her and what happened.

Is it 10 yet???

11. delkolover

4hrs and 39 mins to go!!

That was extremely intense! I am sooooo excited!

Thanks for posting!! :D

12. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

13. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

Just watching ET and they are passing a little segment about tonight's episode, so if anyone can record it, that would be amazing!!!!
    If not, that's okay; it wasn't that big. They just showed calleigh and the guy falling. Then Emily said we will see Calleigh dealing with what happened in a very unique way.
    mmm... I wonder what that unique way might be??

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  14. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Whoa, that was intense. I can't wait!

15. delkolover

1 hour and 14 minutes!!!!!

I am sooo excited this ep looks to be intense all around.