Episode 706 "Wrecking Crew" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

So....why was H in a graveyard with Kyle's picture? I didn't get that....I know they won't kill him off, but they made it look like he did.

The slap! LOL!!!!!!

I wanted to cry when Calleigh cried! So sad! :(
We know that Evan Ellingson isn't in the episode, but I don't think even Miami would be dumb enough to be like, "oh and by the way, Kyle was in a car accident and died."

I figure that Horatio is just talking to that guy (was it Joey Salucci?) about losing children, and it made him think of Kyle.

About the slapping, the woman is probably really upset about losing whoever she lost, and she just took it out on Calliegh. Hopefully Cal will get an apology.

Kyle isn't dead...H is probably just relating to the fact he has a kid and would understand how hard it would be if he lost him.

Dude that woman totally lays into Cal with that slap! Hopefully, b/c I don't remember seeing one, she will get an apology. I do remember reading that Cal is not all that upset she was slapped. I think she blames herself for what happened, so in a way she not only understands why the woman did it but also feels like she might have deserved it. Then again, since spoilers change from when I read them to when they air Cal could totally get pissed at the woman and there could be a huge cat fight! ;) Although, I highly doubt that.

Calleigh isn't the type to get into a chick fight. :lol: Or she totally would have with Nat when it was revealed that Nat was the mole. But, it would be funny if Calleigh totally lost it like that. :lol: I'm sure the guys would rather her be fighting another woman in a vat of jello or mud or something. :lol: God forbid that should ever happen. :lol:

I thought of something else about Horatio/Kyle. Maybe Horatio is thinking of how he almost lost his son when his son almost went to jail for years.

Calleigh isn't the type to get into a chick fight. :lol: Or she totally would have with Nat when it was revealed that Nat was the mole. But, it would be funny if Calleigh totally lost it like that. :lol: I'm sure the guys would rather her be fighting another woman in a vat of jello or mud or something. :lol: God forbid that should ever happen. :lol:

I thought of something else about Horatio/Kyle. Maybe Horatio is thinking of how he almost lost his son when his son almost went to jail for years.

Damn! I almost fell out of the chair at the thought of that fight:guffaw:. Calleigh and Natalia fighting in mud. Christ, don't say it too loud or Miami will surly try it!:lol:

Nah you are right; she shoots first, then asks questions!! If mud or jello and women fighting were ever shown on this show then I would definately say, not that it hasn't already in some aspects, jumped the shark!! :lol:

Muahahah I'd pay to see Calleigh involved in a fight, no matter who's fighting wih :guffaw:.

Unfortunately, we won't have fight 'cause I'm pretty sure she accepts the slap, in some way.
Calleigh was the one who told the widow they were gonna protect her husband, Calleigh was the one who was trying to hold his hand but he fell down & then Calleigh is the one who's there to apologize even if with Eric.
I perfectly understand the woman slapping her even if at firt while watching the promo I thought she was gonna slap Eric just because of the glare she gives him right before slapping Calleigh:lol:.
Maybe we're gonna have Eric slapping the woman since I perfectly saw him walking towards the woman right when she slaps Cal:guffaw:

As for the slap in itself, I don't think it's fake, maybe they cut the scene more than once, but I think it's pretty true, just for the sound which always scares me, but also for Emily's face which pierceless and also because of Melinda McGraw's face when she's going to slap her.

Hollyo said:
Anyway, I know they won't kill off Kyle, but why make it look like they did? And who carries around a picture of their son? (Wait...don't answer that.)
Er...every parent that's ever existed? Lol. Most parents I know keep pictures of their kids in their wallets. I think it's sweet that H does (presumably.)

My friends always say only guys like to see chick fights, but I'd like to see one. I think Hollyyo and I are on the same page. That's exactly what I'd like to see, just to get a laugh.

Oh, lol, I'm so worthless, I could make a fanfic out of this scene...:lol::

'I'm so sorry this h...'
SLAP! Calleigh gives an evil look then they grab onto each other.

'Fight, fight fight!' Eric shouts at a distance. The two women struggle to the ground. Each has their hand in the other's hari pulling and kicking and screaming. :guffaw: 'Go Cal!'
Ryan walks out and sees them. 'Eric! Why dont u stop them!'
'But look, Wolfe, Cals winning!'
Ryan goes and gets tangled in it all. And Eric dies of laughter!

Yeah, my parents have my last school picture in their wallets and I'm the TEACHER. And I have the school pictures of my one on one special needs students, current and past, that I have up in frames and my current ones love to grin for the picture phone. Heck, I even stay in touch with the families when the kids move on. I don't think that mom and dad are going to want the one that we're taking next week, though. One of my guys accidentally socked me in the jaw today (he has CP and has a really strong spastic arm that when it spazzes out, packs a whallop, which is what I got today) and right now it's swollen and it's going to be real colorful come this weekend. It's not going to fade before Picture Day next week. Hmn...maybe with enough foundation....Anyway, parents often keep pics of their kids in their wallets. I keep pics of my students because I'm proud of who they are and I care about them.

My friends always say only guys like to see chick fights, but I'd like to see one. I think Hollyyo and I are on the same page. That's exactly what I'd like to see, just to get a laugh.

Oh, lol, I'm so worthless, I could make a fanfic out of this scene...:lol::

'I'm so sorry this h...'
SLAP! Calleigh gives an evil look then they grab onto each other.

'Fight, fight fight!' Eric shouts at a distance. The two women struggle to the ground. Each has their hand in the other's hari pulling and kicking and screaming. :guffaw: 'Go Cal!'
Ryan walks out and sees them. 'Eric! Why dont u stop them!'
'But look, Wolfe, Cals winning!'
Ryan goes and gets tangled in it all. And Eric dies of laughter!

That was so funny!!:guffaw:That would be great to see!!! and cal would definatly win!! and i can see Eric cheering her on!!:guffaw:

Can't wait for the special effects/destruction of the set for Wrecking epi; also love H carrying a pic of his one and only kid...how cute. Maybe he really relates to losing someone since he lost everyone else-Ray, Marisol, his mom,etc. so now just the thought of Kyle being next moves him. He's known about his son now for like almost a year but most of that was Kyle in jail so they didn't get a chance to bond as much. Maybe now he feels much closer to the kid. And even though Evan E. isn't in the epi, a reference to his character is good s/l I think-keeping up that family connection.

I was kidding about the picture in his wallet thing.

I just thought it was weird to just whip it out while standing in a graveyard.

oh so she was crying about Eric? OK.

I still wish they'd give more scenes with her and Horatio...I like it better when the chars' scenes don't involve predominately one person and we don't see much with the others.

I still wish they'd give more scenes with her and Horatio...I like it better when the chars' scenes don't involve predominately one person and we don't see much with the others.

No, it looks like she was crying about Eric, but she's crying because she drops the guy that was about to fall off the side of the building. They make it look like she's crying and Eric dies or whatever. But it's a promo. Therefore completely untrue.

No, it looks like she was crying about Eric, but she's crying because she drops the guy that was about to fall off the side of the building.

Ouch, Hollyyo u made it sound like she did it on purpose. LOL just kiddin.

I can't believe 2 weeks flew by so fast, it's almost monday!

No, it looks like she was crying about Eric, but she's crying because she drops the guy that was about to fall off the side of the building. They make it look like she's crying and Eric dies or whatever. But it's a promo. Therefore completely untrue.

Yeah...gotta love those misleading promos! :rolleyes:
It really seems this case, and with good reason, considering she drops (definately not purpose btw) the guy, gets to her. Finally, some cracks in that armor! I mean how much can one person, see, go through before he/she finally cracks? Even if it is just a little?

Back