Episode 706 "Wrecking Crew" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I've just seen that the next epi airing is 'Sunblock' and I freaked out... and then I saw that that's on Saturday... :guffaw: I got really scared that we'll have to wait one more week for the next episode. Luckily, we don't.

I had not seen promos yet for this episode. Thanks for posting the links. It looks like it will be a good epiosde! Looking forward to it!

Okay, I didn't want to keep anyone waiting this week. This Promo is very short but Oh my goodness!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Here ya go....

Um, enjoy!:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqHq74lZmno

HCrazy :cool:
HCrazy can I say that I love you???? :lol:

Ok
1) the slap OMG!!!! I though her head turned completely:eek:. I'd like to meet the woman who slaps her 'cause she must be the best 'slapper' of the world!!:lol:
2) Emily is amazing!!! Did you see her face while the woman slapped her??? Pierceless!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
3) Eric's face in the same scene was fantastic too:lol:
4) OMG Calleigh crying because of the man. Man!!! This must be the best episode ever!!!

Kudo also to Corey Miller for writing such a good episode!

I'm so excited to see this episode. Both promos look amazing and the moment when Cal gets slapped is something I can't wait to see. But most of all the opening looks :eek:. I've never seen Cal scream in such desperation as when she screams Eric's name. I really can't wait.

Thanks so much for the promo, Hcrazy. :D

Wow talk about manipulation in the promo, they play a nasty game with the viewers who don't read spoilers. :p

Hollyyo said:
The Canadian promo was longer! Argh!

Lucky Canadians....lol

Hee. We're so full of win. :devil: :p

This sounds like a good episode, hopefully it delivers. I've been waiting for this one ever since we heard about it. And thanks for the low down about the episode, delkolover. It's very interesting to say the least. Although I hate it when they keep calling them agents. :rolleyes: My satellite company does that with episode descriptions too.

So, one witness falls to his death due to the crane with Eric and Cal present... and then another witness is murdered in front of either Ryan/Nat, Nat/H or Ryan/H? Wow...

So....why was H in a graveyard with Kyle's picture? I didn't get that....I know they won't kill him off, but they made it look like he did.

The slap! LOL!!!!!!

I wanted to cry when Calleigh cried! So sad! :(

I think maybe Horatio went to the graveyard to find that guy and that guy had lost a kid and Horatio was just thinking about his own kid and how it could be him in that guy's place.

The slap isn't funny to me. I still don't understand why the woman chooses to slap Calleigh rather than Eric. Or why not slap them both? They were both there.

Does anyone know who are the two CSI's in the courtroom with the second victim? Or was this changed to the building and we are talking about the same victim?

In the Canadian promo Calleigh was shown saying something with a swab in her hand and the person she seems to be talking to is Tara. I hope it is so we can finally see these two together in a scene.

So....why was H in a graveyard with Kyle's picture? I didn't get that....I know they won't kill him off, but they made it look like he did.

The slap! LOL!!!!!!

We know that Evan Ellingson isn't in the episode, but I don't think even Miami would be dumb enough to be like, "oh and by the way, Kyle was in a car accident and died."

I figure that Horatio is just talking to that guy (was it Joey Salucci?) about losing children, and it made him think of Kyle.

About the slapping, the woman is probably really upset about losing whoever she lost, and she just took it out on Calliegh. Hopefully Cal will get an apology.

WAS IT ME? OR WAS THAT SLAP FAKE? I mean it's supposed to be, but it's not supposed to look fake.

(goes and watches promo again)
Yeah, I heard the slap, but, it's still fake to me.

Overall I'm SIKED!!! I'm gonna buy it on itunes, baby, yeah!

I can't wait!

The slap! LOL!!!!!!

We know that Evan Ellingson isn't in the episode, but I don't think even Miami would be dumb enough to be like, "oh and by the way, Kyle was in a car accident and died."

I figure that Horatio is just talking to that guy (was it Joey Salucci?) about losing children, and it made him think of Kyle.

About the slapping, the woman is probably really upset about losing whoever she lost, and she just took it out on Calliegh. Hopefully Cal will get an apology.

OR she'll slap her back and they'll have a chick fight! :lol: And Eric would be cheering....

Anyway, I know they won't kill off Kyle, but why make it look like they did? And who carries around a picture of their son? (Wait...don't answer that.)

Back