Episode #607: 'Chain Reaction' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Nov 2, 2007.

1. dogbert14

dogbert14 Rookie

Re: Episode #607 'Chain Reaction' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I understand your point, but I still think that her reviews are very overly-thourough.

But I really do appreciate the mature, positive attitude you and many others here have. I truly do, and thank you for not jumping down my throat for having an opinion. Every other site I visit (literally), I am under constant attack for expressing my opinions. I have even had internet-hits put out on me :)rolleyes:). Just visit bungie.net and you'll see what I mean.

Kind, understanding people like you is one of the main reasons I post at this site. It's a big break for me.

But seriously, do visit bungie.net. It's completley different from this site and you will be amazed at its warzone atmosphere. However, do not under any circumstances invite anybody there to join this site. :eek:

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Re: Episode #607 'Chain Reaction' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I muchly appreciate the kind words and I'm sure others here do as well. Thank you. :)

Hopefully you'll continue to enjoy TalkCSI for the most part and stay with us!

3. crimekat

crimekat Hit and Run

Interesting Episode. I always like how they pair the model with the bad guy.