Lucy

Colonial Fleet Librarian
Premium Member
Information obtained from The Futon Critic:

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, November 05, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#607) "Chain Reaction"

"Chain Reaction" - When a model is electrocuted on the runway, the case leads Horatio back to his son and his nemesis, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Nov. 5 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Rick Stetler: David Lee Smith
Rebecca Nevins: Christina Chang
Kyle Harmon: Evan Ellingson
Joe LeBrock: John Sharian
Oscar Monahan: Aries Spears
Judge Hugo Kemp: Steve Toussaint

GUEST CAST:

Gavin Hauer: Adrian Wilson
Scott LeBrock: Greg Rikaart
Alisha Reilly: Helen Tucker
Terrence Kerr: Chris Tardio
Mike Farallon: Matthew Del Negro
Juliana Ravez: Helena Mattsson
Guard: Rylan Williams
Fashion Reporter: Kristin Malia
Richie Rick: Hoyt Richards
Richie Rita: Anya Monzikova
Marshall Abrams: Vincent M. Ward
Juan Cavanas: Frankie Rodriguez
Corey Burton: Matt Doherty

Written by: Brian Davidson & Corey Evett & Matt Partney

Directed by: Scott Lautanen

Re: Episode #607 'Chain Reaction' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Ola, after reading "Rick Stetler, Rebecca Nevins & Kyle Harmon" I can't wait to see this episode! It's going to be goooooooooood :D

My mom might wanna see this episode. Greg Rikaart who is playing Scott LeBrock in this episode plays Kevin Fisher on mom's favorite soap opera The Young and the Restless. I hope Greg's character in this episode doesn't end up in jail. I like Greg. I just checked IMDB to be sure Greg is on The Young and the Restless and that there wasn't another Greg Rikaart I was confusing him with. He is on The Young and the Restless. What a hottie!!! Wait!!! I think David Caruso is a hottie.
Oh now I'm so c:confused:nfused. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Back to the episode. I hope this episode is as interesting and as good as it looks* and sounds**.
*Looks=(scenes from the next episode at the end of the October 29th episode).
**Sounds=(when I read about it ^^up there^^ at the top of this thread).

My mind skipped ahead a bit and saw "electrocution" and "H's nemesis" a little too close together. Man, my hopes were sure dashed....

Yay!!! Greg is on this episode! I can't wait!!

Sounds like this ep is going to be a shocking good time! Sorry for the pun. :)

I really hope that there is more Ryan now that he's back on the team.

Kyle fan girls around the world, prepare to squeal your lungs out! I can't wait to see him! YAAAAAY~

I liked this episode! It was great to see Ryan back as part of the team.

Kyle, I like him, he has the innocence to him. I wonder who will look out for him now, that that creep made sure his bodyguard was no longer there for Kyle.

Geez, don't they think it's time to either put Kyle in another jail or release him on bail?? He's been beaten up and now set up as a murder suspect, I can't imagine H not trying to get him moved. As for Nevins, she has to be the DUMBEST da ever. No DA that learns of evidence like that is going to barge into court, escpially againest a 16 year old that has no reason to plant a bomb, no time to plant it, and no connections.

Carolyn318 said:
My mom might wanna see this episode. Greg Rikaart who is playing Scott LeBrock in this episode plays Kevin Fisher on mom's favorite soap opera The Young and the Restless. I hope Greg's character in this episode doesn't end up in jail. I like Greg. I just checked IMDB to be sure Greg is on The Young and the Restless and that there wasn't another Greg Rikaart I was confusing him with. He is on The Young and the Restless. What a hottie!!! Wait!!! I think David Caruso is a hottie.
Oh now I'm so c:confused:nfused. AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Back to the episode. I hope this episode is as interesting and as good as it looks* and sounds**.
*Looks=(scenes from the next episode at the end of the October 29th episode).
**Sounds=(when I read about it ^^up there^^ at the top of this thread).

lol When he came on I looked to my mom and we both mouthed Kevin. He is a hottie. Didnt like what was revealed on the tape the Natalia got. *shudders* I was a bit proud the way she got the tapes. Maybe that was just me though. I was verrrry happy Ryan a lot more in this episode. Is it me or did he look young in this epi.??? Either way he looked HOT!!! :devil: ;) :p I also love H's devotion to his son. And since it was shown that Kyle was trying to contact his mom or find her (with the cell that triggered the bomb)that she could be alive???? *wonders if she is who will play her?*

Overall a great show! :D :D :D

only_true_love said:
And since it was shown that Kyle was trying to contact his mom or find her (with the cell that triggered the bomb)that she could be alive???? *wonders if she is who will play her?*
H's wife alive? Please. Her horribly mangled carcus is probably ripped apart limb by limb and rotting at the bottom of the ocean.

As for the episode, this was my favorite one yet. I liked the Kyle plot (H actually showing emotion) but the models made the episode for me. Best intro ever, and most attractive suspect yet in the series. I really was hoping that the redhead did not murder the blonde. Oh well.

And Rebecca Nevins...it was funny to see her pissed at H. I hope she'll be in more episodes.

I also wonder if the story line that H talks to his prev girlfriend and tell her what he thinks about leaving a child, his child behind. I also wonder about how Kyle's trial will go. I so hope he'll get out.

Even though it is getting al soapy.. I do like it!

Ryan the dustmonkey! And then Frank walking away with a tender smile! I loved that moment! At least Ryan gets a warm welcome back huh!?

At the end when Nevvins's pissed at H! lol! The kid is my son. H continue to think to himself:*So piss off or you'll get to know the real H*

I am hoping for more Kyle soon! Evan Ellingson is hot!

I really liked this episode - it had some action, some suspense, and it kept me guessing. Really interesting way to smuggle heroin - and nice way to connect it to LeBrock. I wonder what the FBI is investigating his son (LeBrock's) about...and what they were talking about in jail...

OK, gotta say I love Kyle, but I keep thinking, what about Ray, Jr.? What about Maddison? I feel like TPTB come up w/these interesting storylines and then drop them like hot potatoes for no reason. I really hope that doesn't happen w/Kyle, b/c I like the kid. So sad about Oscar, but c'mon, who didn't see that comin'?

Loved the scene where Kyle was trying to be toughh, "I'm not you're snitch, I'm done w/this guy!" I t was far from being a "tough guy" delivery, but it was kinda funny and sad at the same time. Loved H looking exasperated when he was talking to him in that scene. Not so easy being a dad, huh H??

Of course, there was the fact that H and C were in a scene for the first time in about 15 episodes, but that was really awkward, with no interaction, so...yea. Not happy about that, but moving on....

All in all, an exciting episode. I keep wondering why Kyle can't make bail? H seems to be able to give money to tons of people to help them, why not to bail his son out? I can't believe they wouldn't set bail for the kid - he's only 16!

Personally, I think it would be great if Calleigh's father, Duke, ended up defending Kyle - now that would be a nice twist of continuity, huh? (Oh, does the kid even have a lawyer, b/c I haven't seen one, and that seems incredibly stupid.) We haven't seen good ol' Duke in a few years...that would definitely have some repercussions, particularly if he was still having trouble w/the bottle.

Oh boy! I really enjoyed this one. This is the best one this Season, and yet I have a feeling I might be saying that with every episode from this point on – chuckle.

I loved the way they re-introduced Natalia’s connections with the FBI and then used that for Horatio’s benefit. Brilliant stuff!

And Horatio and Le Brock? My, my, my, I have been missing a pure nemesis for Horatio since Clavo, though Le Brock, in my opinion, seriously makes Clavo look like a kid who got caught making naughty things with his playdo set. Le Brock is a brilliant Nemesis for Horatio and I am really looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I really don't think it's the end of things, despite the hold that Horatio has over Le Brock. In all honesty, I think Horatio's just painted himself another small target on his back for the benefit of someone else - chuckle.

Horatio and Oscar. Awwww, Oscar. Noooooo, but yeah, saw it coming - chuckle. Still, I wish it hadn't happened. Loved the scene between Horatio and him. Good to see Horatio get passionate about something again. Yay!

Evan Ellingson seriously reminds me of a very young Kurt Russell Young Kurt Russell and his acting isn't that bad either. I am beginning to warm to him and I really liked Horatio pinching the bridge of his nose before asking in a voice laced with disappointment "Where'd you get the phone?" LOL!

Having said that though, I would like to see a return of Suzie and Madison. I was never keen on Ray jnr and Yelena anyway so I'm not missing them as much. Sorry...

The episode as a whole was brilliant. I thoroughly enjoyed how it all tied together, especially Le Brock's son, though even that is open-ended.

All in all, I am really looking forward to the next episode to see where they go from here.

:)

PS: Though I have to mention too that I too thought it a bit strange about Horatio and Calleigh being in the same scene and not a look or a word to each other. Weird. I mean, they are more or less following S1 when Megan was number 2 by having Calleigh heading a secondary CSI member/team, which does mean less time with Horatio, however, Calleigh and Horatio were in the same vincinity as each other and yet, nothing, nada, zip, zilch. Hmm, so yeah, very strange.

:)

Back