Episode #514 "No Man's Land" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Hunter said:
There were SOME heroics by Horatio. Like oh for example, shooting the basterd who shot Eric, and saving Eric's ass. Especially the slow-mo bullet. *ooh and aahs*

But Eric had his own heroics, like after being shot in the leg, he didn't instanly try to get cover (maybe) but he tried to get his gun and shoot the son of a biotch.

I was mainly talking about when Clavo was giving H orders he didn't try to do nothing heroic. Guess I should've phrased it better.

RBC said:
This was a really good episode. I liked the fact that Clavo is back to taunt H :p
I was very surprised when H jumped on the side of the car at the end, he usually isn't all that active. At least not in such a manner. The episode could have had some more Calleigh and Alexx though.
What are your thoughts about Delko? It seems strange to me to kill the character off, but you can't survive a shot in the neck like that, at least not with the ambulance not there yet. But it is TV, so it could very well be that he survives, I hope so. If he gets killed off I'm disappointed that it's Delko. If you're gonna kill off someone, kill off Wolfe.

I'm not really sure that the bullet hit Delko in the neck... I'm definitely thinking head because...
in the previews for next week it shows a bandage on Erik's head.

So... I'm guessing that's where the hit was. However, I'm still not sure whether it was a direct hit or not. I kind of like my richochet theory. But I doubt it.

And we can't kill off Wolfe! I'm just starting to really like the development of his character. He potrayed his despair quite well in this episode with the little boy being shot. I mean better anyone than Delko, but I honestly think the show wouldn't be the same if anymore characters die -- and I mean any of them :)

hey guys!
beeing a huge Adam fan (guess one of the biggest here home in Germany) I'm totally shocked from that episode... although I haven't seen it yet, just read from your reviews...
Does anyone has screencaps, or knows where I can find some...?

Hi Rahel, welcome aboard!! Great to see another German joining! :)
Well, I think the real screencaps will come soon, by then you can have a look at the promo pics for "No Man's Land" - *SPOILER WARNING* beware: there are also promo pictures for the following episode "Man Down", so everybody who doesn't want to be spoiled - don't click it! :)
Here's the link to Modern Day Gallery

You can also find (more) links at the CSI:Miami Picture Thread

Thanx for the nice welcome, cinegirl! :)

Nice links... I really can't wait to watch the episode(s). Well it's going to take years till we can watch it on local TV...

katpin31791 said:
Hunter said:
There were SOME heroics by Horatio. Like oh for example, shooting the basterd who shot Eric, and saving Eric's ass. Especially the slow-mo bullet. *ooh and aahs*

But Eric had his own heroics, like after being shot in the leg, he didn't instanly try to get cover (maybe) but he tried to get his gun and shoot the son of a biotch.

I was mainly talking about when Clavo was giving H orders he didn't try to do nothing heroic. Guess I should've phrased it better.

Yeeaaahhh you should of. :lol:

I disagree, Ryan is my favorite. But I really don't want any more CSIs dieing at all. No more killing off characters!

Yes yes agreed. No more killing off chars! (And i was kidding about Wolfe dying. I think. *scratches head*

in the previews for next week it shows a bandage on Erik's head.

What? The head? That's strange...no it's probably from when he got shot in the leg, he fell and smacked his head on the pavement. and that stuff can require some serious attention, trust me, i know.

Wait...should i really be spoilerizing this? It doesn't seem that top secret to me.

I hate to be a newbie know it all, but wasn't he sitting down when he was shot?? Pretty hard to fall and hurt yourself THAT bad from a sitting position. He was lying there with his eyes open like he was dead. I am sure that is what made H a little weak in the knees.

Can you imagine having a job like that for real and being around all of that sort of death and dying all of the time? It would certainly taint your view of life.

I hate to be a newbie know it all, but wasn't he sitting down when he was shot?? Pretty hard to fall and hurt yourself THAT bad from a sitting position. He was lying there with his eyes open like he was dead. I am sure that is what made H a little weak in the knees.
Dang. *rubs chin* Forgot about that. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine having a job like that for real and being around all of that sort of death and dying all of the time? It would certainly taint your view of life.
It might not even exactly 'taint'. But it's true how you can't really trust no one, because you really never know them. Remember that episode where Alexx's friend was murdered? And everyone said he could be a bad kind of guy? And then she said that he wouldn't be mixed up in that stuff, then she reconciles ans says "Nobody really knows anyone". Wait...how did i get onto this topic? :lol:

ANYWAYS, good point Rose. Wait, did he fall straight to the ground when he got shot in he leg? Man, now i forget everything.

I think when Eric was shot in the leg, he dropped to the ground, but then Horatio brought him over (unless he crawled) behind a car. Then when Eric was already on the ground sitting upright, he was shot somewhere near his head/neck. --That's what I remember from Monday though. It was quite a while ago. :lol:

speed_cochrane said:
I think when Eric was shot in the leg, he dropped to the ground, but then Horatio brought him over (unless he crawled) behind a car. Then when Eric was already on the ground sitting upright, he was shot somewhere near his head/neck. --That's what I remember from Monday though. It was quite a while ago. :lol:

You're correct. That's what happened. :D

Yes but when he was shot in the leg, did he drop to the ground slowly, or actually drop to the ground; banging his head?

He dropped more or less to his knees, while holding his leg. His head never hit the ground. :) --He was still able even to shoot his gun at the bad guys.

I read an exerpt from the upcoming episode and it said that he was shot in the face after horatio helped him up and propped him up next to the car and fell.

Just had to say I got my "proof" that this episode worked...I Tivo'ed it so my husband could watch, and at the end, he says (with lower lip almost on the verge of quivering) "Oh, no...they're not gonna croak Delko, are they?" :lol:

Thigh wounds can't be taken lightly, plenty of large blood vessels in there (esp. the femoral artery) that could cause fatality. Delko kept his act together remarkably well...what a warrior...

Yes, bravo Eric! *applauds* And to Horatio for dragging him out of the line of fire.

Ok, so his head never it the ground, but he has bandages on his head. What's up with that?

Back