Episode #514 "No Man's Land" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

And I thought it was funny that H was for once taking orders from someone else. You know that he was fuming inside because he let a criminal (especially a brat like Clavo) order him around.

You might of thought it was funny. I spit onto the tv screen when Clavo's face came up. And i nearly punched his face. (again)
But for H it could be worse, at least he got the Bank teller to put a GPS thinga-ma-gig inside of the cash.

goldnhart said:Now, I have a question. Clavo's daddy wasn't really his daddy,right? So why would a man also named Cruz be genetically linked to him, as the cousin was? Or was Clavo's brother the one with the different father?

Clavo's Mom cheated on his Dad. Any cousins would only be linked through name only. Even though they are not genetically related, they probably grew up together.

This is just OFF TOPIC speculation -- IMHO

Why are you doing everything in bold...?

Does anyone know, in the next episode, the GPS tracker in the bag of money will serve it's purpose?

No idea but that is a really good question. :D

I don't think Calvo is stupid enough to think that H wouldn't put a tracker in with the money but at the same time it probably helps them locate him in the sense that it probably isn't the first thing he does regarding the money bag. I mean how else would they intend to find him? :)

o that reminds me... that was a smart idea by that bank lady to sense something going on with Horatio and putting that GPS in the money... i mean its not like he told her to rite

RosiesMom said:
goldnhart said:Now, I have a question. Clavo's daddy wasn't really his daddy,right? So why would a man also named Cruz be genetically linked to him, as the cousin was? Or was Clavo's brother the one with the different father?
Clavo's Mom cheated on his Dad. Any cousins would only be linked through name only. Even though they are not genetically related, they probably grew up together.

This is just OFF TOPIC speculation -- IMHO
Clavo was the one who wasn't the biological son. Figured I would answer that one right away since someone asked it. And also, did the other guy have the Cruz surname or a different one? I can't remember hahaha.

Anyway, if he did have the same last name, here is my speculation, lacking most seriousness, of course:
- Mamma Cruz got around and the cousin is actually her son to Clavo's uncle (aka Pappa Cruz's brother)! HA. Now that would explain the surname and the DNA. Er, wait... maybe it wouldn't. Well yes, it would because IF they both came from Mamma Cruz...
- Maybe Pappa & Mamma Cruz have a son that no one knows about!
- Orrr maybe... I'm just being silly and I'll stop.

I know it's off topic and I apologize.

csi_pinoy said:
o that reminds me... that was a smart idea by that bank lady to sense something going on with Horatio and putting that GPS in the money... i mean its not like he told her to rite

I think it may have been also when Horatio put his badge on the counter. That may have given her the clue to do what she did. At least i figured that was why but........... I can always be wrong. :lol:

We don't know yet. they never showed us, and
SORRY, my spoiler code doesn't work, so
Spoiler Space

Tonight Cal and Ryan go after the shooter, while H and Tripp go after Clavo. So we'll find out tonight.

countdown
4 hrs 28 minutes

Back