Episode #514 "No Man's Land" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Can I say this, or will it get removed or placed in spoiler code?

Because I am dying to say this.

I was watching the preview for next week over and over again and I kept pausing one scene in particular. The scene where someone's hand is taking up someone elses hand... I'm pretty sure that's Calleigh placing a cross or rosery inside of Eric's hand. It's all sorts of sweet.

*runs away from the moderators*

Megan

ANYWAYS, No Man's Land! Let's talk about....umm....i think we've talked about everything on there. :lol:

It's a shame that Eric's jeans are ruined. :lol: I forget, who was stuck in the Mercedes truck again? Some woman?

And just imagine, Horatio walking around casually, a million bucks in hand...LOL.

When I saw how much money H had in the bank minus the million dollars Clavo put in there, I was grinning, although later I realised that it's highly improbable that someone who works for the county would have 21 thousand dollars in the bank account. Wondering what he does on the side...
And I thought it was funny that H was for once taking orders from someone else. You know that he was fuming inside because he let a criminal (especially a brat like Clavo) order him around.

MegantheMonster said:

I was watching the preview for next week over and over again and I kept pausing one scene in particular. The scene where someone's hand is taking up someone elses hand... I'm pretty sure that's Calleigh placing a cross or rosery inside of Eric's hand. It's all sorts of sweet.

Megan

I think that needs to be in spoiler code. If you wanna talk about it, head over to the spoiler lab... or the E/C thread, 'cause we're pretty happy about that too. :)

MegantheMonster said:

Megan

It's gonna get placed in spoiler code as it's posted in the wrong thread. This thread is for 'No Man's Land' discussion only, discussion of the preview for next week or any details of next week's episode belongs in the Spoiler Lab thread, where the spoiler code would not be required.

^^^ your best bet is to wait to see if CBS will put it on Innertube as one of its 'free eps', but other than that, you'll probably have to pay (iTunes sells eps for $1.99) to stay within legal bounds.

Right...as EyeHeartH said. CBS should have it up on InnerTube where you can legally view it online for free, or you can purchase it from iTunes.

A reminder that discussions of illegal downloads and tape trading are against Board Rules

As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Yup, I can personallly attest to the episode being up on Innertube, which you can access through the CBS website (just scroll down until you see "Free Episodes" on the left). The video quality is not great, but hey, free CSI XD The video quality for the iTunes episodes is excellent, though, so if you don't mind shelling out the $1.99 (and honestly, I've seen candy bars that cost more than that), that's definitely the way to go.

Oh, and I have a question about this episode. In the B-case (that I know no one was really paying attention to, but whatever XD ) did they ever explain how the boy's blood got in the back of the father's pickup? Or was I just not paying attention?

you americans are sooo lucky with the whole innertube thing... cbs doesnt let canadians like me view whole episodes on innertube.... i can only see the previews and interviews and stuff :(

SharonToggle said:
Yup, I can personallly attest to the episode being up on Innertube, which you can access through the CBS website (just scroll down until you see "Free Episodes" on the left). The video quality is not great, but hey, free CSI XD The video quality for the iTunes episodes is excellent, though, so if you don't mind shelling out the $1.99 (and honestly, I've seen candy bars that cost more than that), that's definitely the way to go.

Oh, and I have a question about this episode. In the B-case (that I know no one was really paying attention to, but whatever XD ) did they ever explain how the boy's blood got in the back of the father's pickup? Or was I just not paying attention?

He was standing in the back of his father's truck, and he feel out when he was shot. :D Us Togo fans were paying attention. :p

ya they did
th boy was standing in the fathers truck when hes bother accidentaly shot him i think then... he just dropped him on the ground and left and thats when hes bother found out that he accudentally shot him

OK, it's early Sunday morning, and I finally got the opportunity to watch the eppy.
It was, as someone said above, too flashy-explody for me. Miami used to be my favorite CSI, and I've watched it from the beginning. But it has become almost cartoonish, IMO.
Maybe it dragged for me because I knew what was going to happen. Anyway, I hope Monday's part 2 is better.
Now, I have a question. Clavo's daddy wasn't really his daddy,right? So why would a man also named Cruz be genetically linked to him, as the cousin was? Or was Clavo's brother the one with the different father?

goldnhart said:
Now, I have a question. Clavo's daddy wasn't really his daddy,right? So why would a man also named Cruz be genetically linked to him, as the cousin was? Or was Clavo's brother the one with the different father?

That crossed my mind as well. It really doesn't fit. The guy would have to be related on Clavo's mother's side to have DNA in common with Clavo. The guy did have a different last name, but then they said he was also known as something Cruz. :confused: Maybe they'll explain it.

Back