Episode #514 "No Man's Land" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

bananarama said:
I'm soooo mad that they said tobe continued cuz i can't wait that long to find out what happens.

I'm going to explode around thursday just because.

It's no fair that he go shot either.

I mean how many people are still reeling from the lost son debaucle.

ME!!!! I'm kinda gettin tired of their same old police officer gets shot story lines. :eek:

Welcome aboard, indy!

I agree with you that the loaded weapons would be dangerous, but just because the rocket launcher and the gun were loaded doesn't mean that all of the weapons were. That being said, my guess is that the rocket launcher wasn't loaded but the shooter had ammo before gaining the weapon.

Unfortunately, there's not really much room for analyzation when it comes to the weapons. From watching it, what we know is that the weapons were taken in one scene and in another they were obviously used... so from point A to point B something happened.

Has it been explained how the thieves knew the date, time, and route the truck was to take? Was there an inside leak at the police department? And how did they know a rocket launcher was going to be on that shipment?

Wow what an intense episode I thought this was. I really liked it. There were no heroics by Horatio. He did exactly as Clavo instructed him to do. I felt bad about the little boy being shot & especially by his brother. His father should be locked up & the key thrown away. How could he just step over his own son while he lays there dying? The man wasn't human. Oh Eric, I hated to see him get shot like that. Kind of reminded me of an ep of NCIS. You don't think it's as bad as you thought & then poof here comes the clincher. I can't wait for the conclusion. Glad to see they didn't try to throw this all into a one hr ep. I have to A all the way. I loved it, loved it, loved it. LOL

There were SOME heroics by Horatio. Like oh for example, shooting the basterd who shot Eric, and saving Eric's ass. Especially the slow-mo bullet. *ooh and aahs*

But Eric had his own heroics, like after being shot in the leg, he didn't instanly try to get cover (maybe) but he tried to get his gun and shoot the son of a biotch.

This is my first time here. I came here exclusively for spoiler information. I am glad that there is a place to find out what is going on so I don't have to wait in panic to know if Delco makes it or not.

Hoping this will not be my last visit. You guys are awesome with your information and your courtesies.

Welcome to the board RosiesMom! :p (I don't think you even ahve to register to look at the spoilers, but whatever!) :)

This was a really good episode. I liked the fact that Clavo is back to taunt H :p
I was very surprised when H jumped on the side of the car at the end, he usually isn't all that active. At least not in such a manner. The episode could have had some more Calleigh and Alexx though.
What are your thoughts about Delko? It seems strange to me to kill the character off, but you can't survive a shot in the neck like that, at least not with the ambulance not there yet. But it is TV, so it could very well be that he survives, I hope so. If he gets killed off I'm disappointed that it's Delko. If you're gonna kill off someone, kill off Wolfe.

He was shot more in the shoulder than in the neck i believe.

Oh H is active, we just haven't seen it. He was on the Bomb Squad for pete's sake. Working with S.W.A.T.

Yes! I'm with you on the killing Wolfe part. Better him thatn Eric. :p

lmao theyre not gonna kill off eric but im with you too with the better wolf than eric thing...

edited by mod to add spoiler code

I disagree, :mad: Ryan is my favorite. But I really don't want any more CSIs dieing at all. No more killing off characters!
sadblink134.gif

Hunter said:
Welcome to the board RosiesMom! :p (I don't think you even have to register to look at the spoilers, but whatever!) :)

Thanks, Hunter. I didn't register just to read. I read, THEN registered to post my thank-u's. I don't understand some people not wanting to know what is going to happen, then coming in where it specifically says "beware spoilers". Some People!!

In my country I just can see rerun of S4..... :(

Plus,I agree with Athlov,everyone has his fav. character,but it's so selfish to want "another CSI" die.... :(
(unless he or she want to leave the show)
He(or she)is not a murder or a suspect.He(she)may screw up but doesn't mean he(or she)had better die.... :eek:
Although I don't see the new eppy,I can feel team spirit in it.This is the happiest thing I want to watch :D

Back