Episode #506 'Curse Of The Coffin' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Re: Episode #506 'Curse Of The Coffin' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS

I didn't get that snakelady was going "after" H. Just more of the weirdness of this epi. Can we say P.U.! Something smells! I love CSI Miami, eventhough they are very often "over the top" they are still far and above my favorite show on T.V., but come on.....H driving the SUV to a beach in less than 4.5 minutes and walking, yes WALKING away from it while it explodes????? Wouldn't the explosion have sent him flying and wouldn't he have been hit by debris? Oh wait, I forgot, he is the immortal H-man. He was wearing his "Ray-bans" and we all know that they have magic powers to protect him from danger and apparently REALITY! This was a fun episode to watch if you totally accept that it was done "tongue in cheek" Wonder how many takes that had to do for some of those scenes because the actors were laughing at what they were actually having to do? Hope I didn't offend anyone here. I am ever the Miami fan. Just thought this was wayyy out there!

BWA HA HA HA HA!!!

I kept on expecting to hear Sublime singing in the background "I don't practice Santaria... I ain't got no crystal ball" during parts of the show! "Burn baby, burn!" TOO DANG FUNNY!!!

This was like one of the funny XFiles episodes they'd have periodically! I REALLY LIKED IT!!!

I thought the episode was cool--ir reminded me of the movie "The Serpent and the Rainbow". Also thought Ryan was too adorable.

I forgot about that part, I loved "burn baby burn"

*wonders why the CSIs also seem to handle bombs all the time without calling the experts *coughCOTPonNYcough*

ok so " burn baby burn" was a bit corny.

I LOVED IT COMPLETELY |!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bless my guilty pleasures.

i loved this one, Id been hoping to get at least a little laugh out of this season, and FINALLY they came through.
If it wasnt me cracking up at the imposssibility of driving to the beach in 3 minutes (gotta count the time to put on the Shades of Justice and walk slowly), I was dying laughing from watching poor ryan run away from crazy moving corpses. Halloween is my birthday, and what a gift this was!

I just loved this episode? I liked Calleigh's part in it very much. I also thought it was a good thing that the killer got away. We don't see that enough. I loved the scene at the end with Ryan, Delko and Calleigh in the lab. I hope they do episodes of this sort more often.

Does someone know a site with small CSI:Miami clips? Really want to see the burn baby burn part :p

Funny ep, tells you alot about people and curses, Delko because of his religion and knowledge of santria, Ryans start out of "give me a break" attitude to "I hate this case" (ie it scares the crap out of him). Calligh seemed to be only one who didn't buy into the curse, but believes in science mixed with the unexplained, but believes in Karma.

When that portion of the lab combusted I think the reason people didn't first run to Natalia's aide was because it was a shock and then before they went to commerical Calleigh did head her way to help her. As to the tests coming back in two weeks, I doubt that will be used to "pity me" scenes, sounds to me that when she said she was just tired. In some explosions we have seen some come out looking worse and some without a scratch, so she got a scratch on her head. As to leaning on the table, give me a break, alot of them do that, while waiting, so its not unusal.

Okay fineally as to the Horatio & Natalia scenes, I must have missed something, cause in the phone call he treated her like he did Ryan (when it was calleighs fathers car) "Mr Wolfe The Car", "Miss Boa Vista the car". As to their conversation on the steps, now I really missed something if people are seeing her going after him, all I saw was two people having a conversation, H not treating or talking to Natalia any differently then he would Calleigh.

I think Natalia is really getting the hang of field work, and all that comes with it, though she was in the lab, she seemed happy Up until the lab combusted on her. Even then she was nerved up but still doing okay, and her talk with H about not fearing death I think it might have given her a different view on a lot of things.

I am sorry but Maxine gets any blonder yeah and could someone please write in and tell her, she needs to tone down the coloring cause that is brighter then Calleigh's hair, if she is going for the Platium look *shudder* I am sorry not a good look for her. Not to mention it makes her look far older then her age.

Alexx, ahh good old Alexx she was so funny in this ep, it showed off Khandi's comical side a bit more, and yet let her have the dry comedy look of "Dang you have flipped" or "Man what have you been smokin?" :lol:

Frank, now he was a natural in the ep, when he was giving H the run down on the kid, who put the bomb in the car, most would rattle it off like they had the lines right there, he took it a step farther and stopped a moment to make sure he had the facts correct. Very nicely done.

The overall storyline, LMFAO loved it, Calleigh informing ryan that she heard the whole tape of the grave yard lol, and he quickly changes the subject, "Burn Baby burn" :lol: oh man that was good. As to why H didn't diffuse the bomb then it could be because it was in the lab, and if he didn't get it in time, he couldn't have blown the lab garage to bits? just a thought. -- Wow the concern for the Mercedes is over whelming, course it could have been they showed a mercedes, and with the trick of film, actually blew up a car similar to it in looks. *Wonders if we should hold a memorial for the Mercedes*. :D

I liked it out of 10 I give it a 9.

Also someone asked why if its a halloween show why didn't they show it around that time? I am betting that would be because alot of holloween classics are going to be on, not to mention people going out even the night before, ect.

Aww the mystery off the coffin, lol Karma moved it IMO. :D

Not to mention the World series is going on around that time too... or rather COULD go on around that time if it goes to 7 games...

H/Snake part...guys... I was mostly joking. Me at least ;)
I could never wish anything that bad to happen to my Saint H <3

Well D... they could have get everyone out of the lab and blow it up and build a new one :D

DaWacko said:
Well D... they could have get everyone out of the lab and blow it up and build a new one :D
True but then look at the complaints they got for the new look in the lab :lol: I doubt there would much compromise there. Hey Ducky you haven't said much about your other love "Frank". I know ducks don't forget so hmm are you speechless? no wait that, that isn't possible is it? :lol: :D *Tosses Cookies*

Loved:

Ryan's all of a sudden superstition attitude. Makes me feel comfortable knowing that he's human and not a CSI Robot *cough* LV *cough* LV *cough* :D

Eric getting Ryan to deal with the coffin. I Would have done the same thing... :lol:

Boa Vista getting all those chemicals on her face. That was the correct time for H to say: BURN BABY BURN! :devil:

Laptop going up in flames (this seriously happened here in Orlando...something about the batteries) :cool:

Missing coffin at the end and Ryan's face when no one actually put it away.. ;)

Hated:

The Mercedes scene. Give me a break! It was ridiculous! "Burn Baby Burn"? EKKK! :confused: :rolleyes:

That's about it. That's all I can think of for now!

I'll re-watch it later today and let you guys know

I kept on expecting to hear Sublime singing in the background

I couldn't get that song out of my head as I was watching the episode. I actually have it in my iPod. Sublime!
rock.gif

Kit4na said:
Does someone know a site with small CSI:Miami clips? Really want to see the burn baby burn part :p
Sorry Kit, but we're not allowed to discuss sharing clips/downloading (unless it relates to Innertube or iTunes).

This episode sounds like fun. I might have to watch this one! :D

H and Natalia? Nah. Will never happen. ;)

Back