Episode #506 'Curse Of The Coffin' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

"Don't worry, Painted_Shadow. Looks like she's going after Horatio now, and we all know what happens when you have sex with Horatio."

I frickin' LMAO when I read this. LORD that was way too funny. So Boa Vista is going after Horatio? I guess I am gonna have to watch this again. The curse of the Horatio. Okay..who here would take a chance with that curse? *looks out there and see's most people's hands raises* I guess the curse don't bother ya. Hee heee

Horatio and the bomb MERCEDES. Why would they blow up a frickin Mercedes? And they bitch about budget and all. I, like the others wonder why he did not difuse the bomb. Some bomb expert right. Maybe he was rusty and thought he couldn't do it so he drives it to the beach, lets it blow up and says calmly "Burn baby burn" I laughed so hard and loud my roommate who was downstairs yells up at me. "What the hell is going on up there?" I think Horatio just wanted to blow up a Mercedes. The blow up scene was awsome. Why do I like to watch that?

The eppy was most different than what I am use to from Miami. I will need to watch it again. Will do that on that innertube thing probably tomorrow.

The Good Rebecca

Re: Episode #506 'Curse Of The Coffin' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS

I'm wondering what the deal is with that white jacket Ryan was wearing in the cemetary. :lol:

It reminds me of Michael Jackson or something. Like it's from the 80's or whatever. :p

I guess they cut the scene where all the corpses come out of their graves and Ryan starts dancing to Thriller with them.

OMG, that's it.
lol1214.gif
That's totally it! *sings out loud* Thriller!! Thriller!! :p

They did that on purpose. :p Funny :D

ETA: Oh yeah, that and the part where Ryan grabs himself and does the high pitched "HOOOO!!!" (or whatever that sound is.) :lol:

Burn baby. Burn.

:devil:

One of the best episodes, if NOT the best one! I'll have my thoughts on it more in detail soon, but for now I can only say this. I enjoyed this episode so much. :D :D :D I loved how tortured Ryan was. :devil: (Not that I don't like him, but it was fun to watch) And Delko mentioning that he's Catholic. Ah, the good old days from season one. Continuity, gotta love it. ;)

I loved the fact that mister bomb expert drove out to the beach IN UNDER FOUR MINUTES and walked away with a one-liner, after almost being blown to smitherenes. :D I love him. I really, really do. I don't care how corny that was.

I loved the scene near the end with Boa Vista (No, not her getting knocked over by a glass table :p) where she was talking to Horatio, and he tells her that it's better to just live life instead of live in fear. (Something along those lines, which I've interpreted) So that was a nice scene to watch. It's good that he cares for his little Boa. ;)

The graveyard scene had me in stitches. It was just hilarious. And poor Ryan is the butt of it all, as he falls down. How great was that? I loved this episode. There were too many great parts to point out. (A little upset about the fact that Horatio didn't have his holy Hummer but...Oh well, the car was nice until it exploded)

So ta ta for now, and I'll be back sometime tomorrow with a more comprehensive view on the episode.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Yeah, wasn't Horatio in the bomb squad? Why didn't he just diffuse the bomb?

Oh, silly me, looking for logic again.

Frank: Can you diffuse it?
Horatio: Not with 4 minutes, Frank.
Frank: What are you gonna do?
Horatio: Goin' for a ride, Frank.

*saw the Mercedes peace-sign-like emblem on front grill*
WHAT A WASTE OF A GOOD MERCEDES!!! BOOM!!!

I have to agree with you on this, midnight. Apparently the bomb was ALOT more complicated than it looked.
Oh well. Anything for a little suspense, I suppose. The suspense being "Will Horatio get to where he's going and get out of the car before it blows?" Of course, I believe we all know the answer is gonna be a big, fat YES.
I think the ONLY WAY the answer would be NO is if David Caruso decided to leave but wanted Horatio wrote off permanently so the character couldn't return or be recast.

I agree with the other person who said that it's supose to be the Halloween eppy and why aren't they showing it on the 30th? Dummies.. :p:rolleyes:
OMG it was a good eppy, kinda creepy :eek: in some parts, maybe because it was dark outside.
118.gif
I even recorded it so i could watch it again..in the day time :lol: I think Ryan looked a little scared after Eric told him that's why your here..almost a deer in the head lights look.

When Ryan was standing there looking at the corpse i was getting scared for him. and then when the corspe rose up and Ryan took off that was kinda funny. it looked like he almost fell on his butt.

I also liked the part were H just hops in the SUV thingy with no hesation. and then were you see it blow up and H is walking away and says "Burn baby burn" That was great. Never expected that to come out of his mouth :lol:

The end was kinda creepy. When Ryan thinks that Calliegh and Eric took care of the coffin and they didnt'.......

I don't regularly watch Miami-yet-but did tonight and liked it pretty well. Hard to keep track of everyone though for a newbie lol. Who was the dark skinned chick? Alexx? And who was the guy helping Calleigh with the fried computer?

MacsGirlMel said:
I don't regularly watch Miami-yet-but did tonight and liked it pretty well. Hard to keep track of everyone though for a newbie lol. Who was the dark skinned chick? Alexx? And who was the guy helping Calleigh with the fried computer?

If you mean the Medical Examiner, then yes that was Alexx, played by Khandi Alexander. And the guy helping Calleigh with the fried computer is Dan Cooper, the A/V Tech. He's played by Brendan Fehr.

:) Hope that helps.

I just re-watched this ep. Purple was definitely the color theme. :lol:

Also I noticed that the computer didn't catch fire until Ryan looked at it, and right at that moment, an image of a goats head and the coffin flashed on the screen. :p hehehe

Great episode. especially Ryan getting freaked out by the body. :)

I'm going to have to call BS on the whole - "Horatio to the beach in less than four minutes" thing... we saw him driving over an overpass, with no lights and sirens, which means he had to fight through traffic, get off the overpass (meaning exit ramp), and go through how many side streets to get to the beach, unless the overpass ended in sand.

Then again, I suppose if there had been more time on the clock, it would have looked silly if Mr. ex-Bomb Tech hadn't tried to defuse it.

The bomb couldn't have had a motion sensor on it... and they showed the guy who planted the bomb put it in the glovebox with his hand... couldn't H have put the bomb somewhere safe to blow up? Like Stetler's office?

Hihi two very nice mercedeses had to be blown up for this scene. The first one that actually launched the back door over the beach and the second one which left the back door attached... And you can see with the transition that DC is not really there on the beach at the time the car blows up!

** puts flame proof suit on, dons anticusswords googles and wraps it up by stepping into a medieval style armor**

HORATIO AND NATALIA SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SO NICE, I LOVE THAT LIVE NOT IN FEAR THING

**rushes out the door faster than Ryan, slams door shut and blocks it with a chair to have time to hide under the nuke proof table**

ok you can start yelling at me now.

I really like that combo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ooohh boy this was the most funny epi from CSI Miami that i have ever see :lol: the last song 'bad bad thing' still paly in my head :D i just don`t have words, what amusing was this 45 min :eek: poor Ryan he was a lot afraid ;) honestly for the first time i can say that i like his character :lol wow i have so miss this clever and funny quotes in CSI M from the S 1-3. thanks writers for bring back ours smiles for a little :)

and my fav part of this epi..well well...H walking and telling (sing in) "Burn Baby Burn" :lol:

is this was my real H that i looking for or this was say for Ann. D :lol:

not in last place, as always the crime case was ... just blah...befor CSI M was one tv soup for me. but now is one of ny fav comedy shows .

Looks like Mercedes was the worst victim in this episode.

C*MON! YOU FRIGGIN BLEW UP MERCEDES! AND YOU SHOULD BE BOMB EXPERT!

I was also amazed how he managed to get to the beach in less that four minutes and then walk off... I mean... Some people classify me as crazy driver but here's so little traffic and in Miami there's somthing called traffic and no way he could get that far... Not even with Mercedes ;)

Burn baby, burn.
I almost died with laughter and needed to wipe mountain dew off my desk... seriously. That must be _the_wors_ line in any CSI show history.
(and after that I had NYCC's version of "Fight for Your Right" in my head)

Was it Mercedes B-series? Sports tourer?
Or then it was M-series...

Ha! So Snake has a thing for H... she really must die in the show.I mean, they even talked about it. Death. Imentioned this in "get rid of boa vista" thread... only way to kill Snake is her having sex with H.

There's a reason why Tally called me "deranged miami seer" ;)

Anyways... I think these funny episodes are wonderful to watch... like ToeTags with LV.

There was two things I noticed....Ryan had something on his right arm...like it would have been burnt or something... 2nd I swear wheN calleigh was in the lab.. and Iguess talking to Ryan... there was flying a soapbubble.

Back