Episode #506 'Curse Of The Coffin' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Re: Episode #506 'Curse Of The Coffin' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS

How about a mini unnatural human skeleton? Trust me, I've seen a lot of those on one of those spanish dateline shows we have on Telemundo. I wouldn't be surprise!

That sounds intriguing. If that did turn out to be an episode, I hope TPTB made the plot more interesting than "I killed him/her because they were a freak." Because I remember on an episode of CSI, they had a guy who had a condition where he had an excess of hair pretty much everywhere and his best friend killed him because he thought the guy wasn't good enough to marry his sister.

I can just imagine the CSIs looking down at the skeleton, and one of them asking, "What is that?" Horatio, of course, would deliver his famouse one-liner before the opening credits. "Well, _____, we are about to find out." XD

This was DEFIANTLY my favorite episode!

Togo/Wolfe amused me more than usual. The cemetary scene was the best. I mean, he tripped! He freaked out! He ran like hell! Yet, he tried to act cool, as usual with his lowering-of-the-voice and layed-back-in-the-chair-shifting-eyes self.

And come on! Delko actually SMILED AND LAUGHED! He hasn't done that in so long ever since his sister died ): It made my day.

I know! I loved the whole "Take it easy Wolfe' thing..

And then when Eric got scared Ryan was like "Take it easy Delko, take it easy" :lol:

OMG THAT PART WAS SO FUNNY!!!

And Delko was so lame when he brought that pickax in --'Relax, I come in peace' HAHAHA Oh man I love those two so much. Delko and Wolfe are just my main men of the show.

I'm watching the episode on CBS.com as we speak! In full screen baby!!! :lol:

Holy sh*t! After I've read all your comments I thought: "What bubble?? Are they crazy?!" *lol*
But there IS a f***ing bubble!! Holy sh*t!!!
What the hell happened there? Do you think tptb want to send us secret messages? Or maybe Emily is a latent superhero(ine)! BubbleGirl!!! I think they should make a spin-off: "CSI:BikiniBottom - Return of the BubbleGirl" ....and then Calleigh could be some sort of genie and instead of moving her head in stupid directions (like the real genie did) she could produce bubbles with her eyes everytime she plays a trick.....

Ahem... I hate my imagination.... sorry....

Oh if someone missed the bubble scene, just pm me!

Perhaps we should ask Corey "what was that bubble about?" :p

So yeah. I'm glad others saw it as well.

or maybe TPTB are just trying to tell everyone about the ensuing soap bubbles ;)

say, does anyone have a screencap of this mysterious bubble?

Hehe... I made a quick pic that shows the 'evolution of the bubble'....

Click for big size:

woah, ok that is weird...soap bubbles, here we come!

(of course I say this having not seen any of season 5, but rather watching the later part of season 4. I'm surprised that bubbles didn't flood the lab in that season :p)

that progression is absolutely scary.

HOW DO HECK DO I WRITE TO COREY?? :confused:
I've looked all over the cBSmiami site, but can't find any adduy sniffles. :eek:

ANY TIPS HERE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

There it is!I took screencap too but that is show much better. Shows where it came from and where it is going to.

Juma said:

I've looked all over the cBSmiami site, but can't find any adduy sniffles. :eek:

His email addy is found
Go to CBS's CSIm site -> on the left "writer's blog"
and then on the left "season 4 blog" and the "week 1" entry

....erm... *searches* S4 Week 1 Entry. That's the entry and in the end of the entry is his email address.

Juma said:
that progression is absolutely scary.

ANY TIPS HERE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Here's a post of mine from the SEASON 5 WISHLIST THREAD. It has Corey's e-mail address and a link to his blog:

Carolyn318 said:
CSI_Ali said:
BTW, Does anybody have the e-mail address for Corey Miller?

I do!!! I do!!! I got it from his blog which I do NOT have the address for. I forgot to add Corey's blog to my favorites list. Corey's email address is: CSICorey@aol.com
I MSN searched it and found Corey Miller's blog. Here's A LINK TO COREY'S BLOG Scroll to the bottom. His email address is in the last paragraph.

thank you!!!!
I've written to him. Boy that 's a relief getting some stuff off my chest. POLITELY.
:)

Back