Episode #506 'Curse Of The Coffin' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Re: Episode #506 'Curse Of The Coffin' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS

I'm sorry, but this needs to be said...

If I was sitting with my hands on my chin, staring at a machine, my ass would be fired! Why does striperlla get away with it?

And, damn, what was up with her shirt? Calleigh looked stunning, as usual... 'That would be bad Karma." That was great. This episode had some great quirps. Awesome episode.

Boa Vista should take style tips from Calleigh.

Megan

Okay. I knew her demise wasn't scheduled anytime soon. But still:

*howls* NOOOO! WHY! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME? Why would you set up a whole episode foreshadowing curses and death, and have a ticking time bomb at CSI, and even go through the trouble of blowing up a small portion of the lab, with Natalia in it AND STILL NOT KILL HER?!? WHYYYYYYYYYYY? *falls down sobbing*

Also, there is no way Horatio could get *anywhere* in four minutes. I refuse to believe that is physically possible unless he goes about 100 mph and there is no other traffic whatsoever. And even then I'm skeptical. Mainly because, damn it, I want to see him put those bomb-disarming skills of his to use.

And the ending. Keeping in mind I was still growling and gnashing my teeth over the fact that she was alive, my exact words were something along the lines of "Dear Horatio: STOP IT! Stop talking to her! Quit looking at her with the Eyes of Compassion! I don't care if she just got a face full of glass shards! You're supposed to pretend she doesn't exist! I hate you."

I have lots of things to say about Calleigh, Ryan, Delko, and the case (the Ryan & Eric graveyard banter? AWESOME), but they'll have to wait until I stop spitting incoherently.

Otherwise, I thought it was a pretty good episode, overall.

Don't worry, Painted_Shadow. Looks like she's going after Horatio now, and we all know what happens when you have sex with Horatio.

I really liked the final scene between Ryan, Eric, and Calleigh. It reminded me of the time Eric and Calleigh hazed Ryan. I wish the three of them would get scenes more often. Ryan is like the little brother Eric and Calleigh love to torment. That was great.

:lol: OMG, Ryan was so funny. His scenes with Alexx were cute. I also loved the banter between Ryan and Eric; especially in the grave yard. :lol:

hehe Such a cute ep. Did any of you see the stuff flash on the screen before the lap top caught fire? It flashed a picture of the coffin. :p

Ryan was so cute in this ep.

And Boa, :lol: hahaha! :p I'm so mean; I loved that. :D

ETA:
Also, there is no way Horatio could get *anywhere* in four minutes. I refuse to believe that is physically possible unless he goes about 100 mph and there is no other traffic whatsoever. And even then I'm skeptical. Mainly because, damn it, I want to see him put those bomb-disarming skills of his to use.

Yeah, I was thinking, 'After a 15 min car ride, H makes it to the beach in less than four mins.' :p :lol: Commercials took longer then that.

Yeah, wasn't Horatio in the bomb squad? Why didn't he just diffuse the bomb?

Oh, silly me, looking for logic again.

Loved the scenes between Calleigh, Ryan and Eric. The whole 4 min car ride was ok for me until H got out slowly and had just enough time to put his glasses on before the car exploded. I guess its just me but if my car was going to go off I might run as far away as I could, but thats just me:)

speed_cochrane said:
Or maybe Horatio will be standing in the lab and then Marisol, Raymond, and Speed come at him with a giant net and kidnap him, and then tie him to a tree in the graveyard....

No? :lol: Fine I guess we'll have to stick with the writer's storyline. :p

Oh. MY. GOD!!! Speedcochrane, you crack me up! I laughed so hard when I read that!

Little to say about the eppy, I thought it was very ah, entertaining. Nothing like a little campiness to test your devotion. Oddly, I can't wait for Nov 6 to get here. No matter how overly dramatic Mr. Caine gets.( Burn, baby, burn), I will still love it!

The cases were, ...okay, I wasn't really into the cases. The mere fact that Ryan was running around, scared of his shadow was enough for me! Alexx's reaction to his over reacting ( okay , I admit the body rising scared the shizzle out of me), was classic. If anything, I could say that I got a really good laugh out of it.

And kick me for not paying attention, Dead body of the week, is none other than Cricket from The young and the restless... Is Miami pulling from the soaps now?

As I said, it was funny as hell for me! I give it eight stars for the shear fun of it!

Lots of intentional campiness in this one, and a real departure for Miami (well, the ones that I've watched, anyway). Loved the scenes with Ryan, as he slowly starts believing in the Curse of the Coffin :lol: Although I have to admit, the shuddering body in the morgue freaked me out, and then when Ryan's hands went numb I thought "WTF?!!" And the scene with Delko & Ryan in the cemetery was priceless, what a couple of scaredy-pants they were! And Calleigh was positively gleeful that it was caught on tape! :D

Soooo...the little coffin wasn't a curse after all, but Danielle's good luck charm, and it protected her all the way to...well, wherever it was that she was lounging on the beach sipping a yummy drink, complete with her little guy tucked away safely beneath her chair. Erm...the really scary part is, how the hell did she get it out of the lab? :lol: I have to admit, I really enjoyed this one.

Oh my god! I loved it! :D :D :D :D

It was AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D :D :lol:

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!! A little coffin! LMAO! :D :lol:

CAN SOME SAY.... BURN BABY BURN IN HIS VOICE! OOOOooohhhh! :devil: :devil:

DID I SAY I LOVED IT! :D

For a moment I actually thought they would kill snakelady! :devil: No such luck and she like needs to move away from my H! :devil: :D :lol:

I LOVED IT!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

ok wow.
i love csi miami and all but come on horation. "burn baby burn" could you make it more dramatic. me and my mom was dying lauhing at that part. good god.
then when that lady cut her hand on the grave stone thingy. and all she says was ouch like all happy and what not. i would of been like what the hell man?!
god but i loved this episode but sorry to mention i will be making fun of like all day tommorrow. lol

I was laughing at/with Ryan! I couldn't help but love the look on his face when he 'saw' that body sit up on that table. Not to mention how he hauled his tushie out of there! Ryan certainly knows how to move that tushie! :D We won't talk about how many times I have watched those special moments. Obessive? Hmmm.....not sure!

For a short time I was thinking Alexx was about ready to send Ryan to a nice padded room for a mental break. That look on her face was priceless!

I liked the graveyard scene with Eric and Ryan. Did some laughing there. Once again I slowed mo'd while Ryan was running in the grave yard. I could have sworn I saw some lower back skin showing on Ryan as he was running. After a few thousand times of watching...I was going cross eyed. But what a way to go!

Calliegh was so not freaked by all of this and I think she enjoyed how Ryan was trying not to be.

"Are you messin' with me?"
"That would be bad karma."

Doesn't anything ever faze Horatio? Remind me to never get on his bad side!

Granted this still has me scratching my head, but it was a great episode!

I loved this episode. Ryan was hilarious!!! :D So yeah, so make my post short, Ryan is awesome. Ryan is my hero :p I love him. *cough* moving on..

OMFG. H? :lol: I was actually laughing so hard.. I love how he had 4 MINUTES to drive that car all the way to the beach.. oh and the best part?! He still had time to take off his sunnies IN THE CAR just so he could put them back on and say "Burn baby burn" oh my... thats just.. well thats just H for ya.

Cal looked amazing as usual.. oh and I was laughing so hard when Boa got hurt.. Priceless.. too bad it was only a cut tho... im sorry im mean :p I almost feel bad... nah.. oh and wtf.. shes going after H now?! I totally predicted that.

Back