Episode #506 'Curse Of The Coffin' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Re: Episode #506 'Curse Of The Coffin' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS

Did anyone see the promo where Boa walks out of the smoke and there's blood or something all over her?

:D :lol: :lol: That's great. :p

*gasp* This could be a prophecy of things to come! or maybe her end :devil:

Nah I didn't see it. I guess I was to busy getting the cursor to click on the bar so I could rewind it to see Ryan running off. It's sooo funny!

KiaraMebarak said:
I guess I was to busy getting the cursor to click on the bar so I could rewind it to see Ryan running off. It's sooo funny!

:lol: Yeah, that was so cute. I can't wait to see this ep. Just for that moment. :D

Wow. I'm impressed by the trailer and that doesn't happen very often. Indeed Ryan running off was kinda funny, but I would do it too :p

IF the rest of this episode is anything like the commercials...this is gonna be THE MOST exciting, interesting and possibly the scariest episode of CSI: Miami EVER. IF this episode lives up to the commercials, it's gonna make Hell Night, the Halloween episode in season 3, look like a peaceful, pleasant stroll along the beach.
Just one thing about this episode is bugging me:
WHY ARE THEY SHOWING IT TOMORROW NIGHT-MONDAY NIGHT OCTOBER 23rd-INSTEAD OF MONDAY NIGHT OCTOBER 30th-THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN??? :mad:
This IS supposed to be the Halloween episode, isn't it??? :confused:

Yeah, does anyone know why Boa has blood in her hair? :lol: :lol: Im SO excited for that... But im most excited for seeing Ryan run!! Go Togo Go!! :p

One day to go! woot! run Togo run! *goes over to CBS to check out the clip*

Carolyn318 said:
IF the rest of this episode is anything like the commercials...this is gonna be THE MOST exciting, interesting and possibly the scariest episode of CSI: Miami EVER. IF this episode lives up to the commercials, it's gonna make Hell Night, the Halloween episode in season 3, look like a peaceful, pleasant stroll along the beach.
Just one thing about this episode is bugging me:
WHY ARE THEY SHOWING IT TOMORROW NIGHT-MONDAY NIGHT OCTOBER 23rd-INSTEAD OF MONDAY NIGHT OCTOBER 30th-THE NIGHT BEFORE HALLOWEEN??? :mad:
This IS supposed to be the Halloween episode, isn't it??? :confused:

Because the following Monday is devil's night. It's not so great for ratings. People are out getting into trouble or going to haunted houses and stuff. Then on Halloween night they take their kids or younger siblings out trick or treating. It's a busy night you know? :p

Personally, I don't do much on that night, and prefer to stay in, but a lot of other people don't. So, again it's bad for ratings. :)

Just seen the trailer - managed to pick it up via the CBS Official website. :D :D..the frustrating part is, I have to wait so long for the whole thing! :mad: :mad: :mad:

OMG only 10 more hours to this...I think this is going to be the best ep of the season...for me..Ryan all scared and funny. I almost fell off my chair last monday when I saw that on the preview. The look on his face as he turns around is priceless. He almost wipes out going around the turn hehe. Run Ryan Run.

Boa covered in blood? Maybe someone pulled a 'Carrie' on her and then her super anger powers will destroy the lab! *raises fist* ...Or not. I mean, this is still CSI:Miami right? ...Right? :lol:

And personally, I didn't find Hell Night to be such a great episode anyway. It was actually kind of stupid. :p I hope the episode tonight is much better. ;)

EDIT: I just saw the promo. :lol: :lol:

Oh gosh it's sad that I was so impressed with the promo. Okay, now I can't wait.

Hahaha a 'Carrie'... I recently saw that.. Im all for it, just dont let Boa have telecanisis or w/e powers :p Im SOOOO excited wooott! only 3 hours and counting!! :D ahaha run Ryan run.

'Carrie' was the ish. Boa Vista could never pull that off like... *draws a blank on her name* ... did.

Oh. I can't wait. All day at work I was running around screaming about it. Except I forgot to get popcorn on my way home and I don't want to go back out, too cold.

So, yeah, Calleigh's face was priceless, after that I completely lost the rest of the promo so I didn't see Wolf running down the hallway or Boa Vista covered in blood.

Does anyone know what Horatio is doing in the episode? Not that he does much then take off his sunglasses and have a cute, quote. But it would be good to know if he's going to have a shocking experience, like Marissa coming back from the dead or Ray coming to him in a dream. That would be awesome.

Whoo!

Megan
*season five bunny starts ripping apart the cabinets looking for popcorn*

Or maybe Horatio will be standing in the lab and then Marisol, Raymond, and Speed come at him with a giant net and kidnap him, and then tie him to a tree in the graveyard....

No? :lol: Fine I guess we'll have to stick with the writer's storyline. :p

Do we have to? I rather like yours.

I'm actually looking forward to this episode... for the first time in quite a while!

Back