Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for i going to watch that one now lol if u remember any other time that she says it can ya let me know plz

Hey fangirls! ;)
You might already know that there was another training for the Toyota Celebrity Race last Tuesday.
We've added some awesome, squee-worthy pics to our gallery.
Check them out HERE!
So cute, aren't they? :)

That's the only episode I can remember now toO vikki07 !..

Cute??That's more than cute..Thank you Leela !!..She looks pretty good and happy in the pictures!

Oh, Leela! :D *squeals* thankyou, thankyou, THANKYOU! :lol: Now, to count.... *adds new pics to collection on computer* I have nearly a thousand Emily Procter picies! :lol:

Leela said:
Hey fangirls! ;)
You might already know that there was another training for the Toyota Celebrity Race last Tuesday.
We've added some awesome, squee-worthy pics to our gallery.
Check them out HERE!
So cute, aren't they? :)

great pics leela!!!!! ;)
emily is so sexy in her driversuit!!! :eek: :D
but...is it just my imagination or her car is a little bit damaged????? :eek:

please emily,slow down!!!!i'm so afraid!!!! :eek: :( :cool:

Thanks Leela!
Awsome pictures,,, I loved the pictures from Emily in the early 90's too! she looked so.. different :p pretty cool,

Thanks for the pictures Leela :D If you look at Emily you can see that she has a great time :) Does anybody know when the race is? Is it going to be send out on TV or something like that? :) In the meanwhile thanks ;)

CSI_Willows said:
Does anybody know when the race is? Is it going to be send out on TV or something like that? :) In the meanwhile thanks ;)
I posted the following in this thread all the way back to the previous page: "According to toyota.com, the race is scheduled for Saturday, April 14." Race begins at 3:20 pm Eastern time, with pre-race coverage starting at 3:00 pm on ESPN2 cable channel. (Check local listings for time and channel in your area.)

I just checked my ESPN2 listings for that day and all it shows is the NASCAR race itself not the Toyota one. Hopefully they will show it....I'll be bummed if they don't. I read an article that has Emily finishing last b/c they learned that she had only started learning stick shift again a week or two before the race.

I hope she surprises them all :lol:

Thanks Dynamo1 :D Hopefully there are going to be clips of it, because I live not in the US :( But anyway thanks for the info :D

I'll be bummed if they don't. I read an article that has Emily finishing last b/c they learned that she had only started learning stick shift again a week or two before the race.
My mom is teaching me how to use the stick shift and I'm 14... :lol: Not by letting me drive, but by letting me change the gears for her :lol:

Emily will kick butt in any place she comes in, even if it is last :p *puts "Team: EMILY" shirt on and parks butt infront of TV patiently* :lol:

Yeah stick shift is hard to learn!! My Dad let me drive his stick shift car for like two seconds...I stripped the gears once and he told me to get out of the car and I was like but I am learning and he said "You can't even get it out of first w/o stripping....get out of the car!!"

I think though Emily had driven stick in the past she just had to relearn it which is probably easier than having to learn anew.

I can't drive,, I tried once but I my legs were too short, I was screaming like: 'I can't drive, we're going to crash Help!' :eek:
My dad saved us,, and the car :rolleyes:
Go Em! she can drive :p, maybe I can drive when I grow up :p

be carefull out there Bullet_Girl!!
I will, for you :p :lol:

I think though Emily had driven stick in the past she just had to relearn it which is probably easier than having to learn anew.
Yeah, I think that's right.... I dunno why but I herd something about emily and a small truck... gah... I am going crazy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back