Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I may not be an E/C shipper, but the show was sorta dying because they were not as close as they used to be, but now I find myself enjoying the shows even MORE now they that they are close again.

~~Ally

do you think Emily has a tattoo in real life like Calleigh supposedly has? I've always wondered
Hmmm.... yes and no. I can't decide.. :lol:

I am just so proud that you all have accepted me!
:lol: Emily is my first girl crush :p I tihnk thats why most of my WPS and stuff are of her? :D

And Delkolover.... I love the piccehs! :D esp. the last one, I dunno, why but I'm a real sucker for that one :D

EDIT:
multi-shipper, and agree with you all that the show has "come back to life" so to speak with the promise of some E/C romance
:D Plus, I can't wait to see the epi "Bloodline" Either... :p

edited by mod to add spoiler code

*thud* Love those pictures, delkolover! :D Thank you for posting :) It seems like 'Bloodline' is really funny :lol: Can't wait till it airs in Holland :)

Woow...long time ago that I posted here. I am a bad bad person. *hides*
I haven't seen the new episode yet...only the very funny flight attendant scene. *thanks Leela* ;)
the Calleigh/Eric things goes somewhere good. I know I would love it!
:D

edited by mod to add spoiler code

Guys...remember when posting about things that could be potential spoilers to please use the spoiler code. ;)

Beacuse...

the possible Eric/Calleigh 'thing' could be cosidered a spoiler to those who like to remain totally spoiler free.

Ok! :)

I'm not a real E/C shipper but something like that may show us some personal things about the two and it may be sweet :p..

I'm also not a 'real' E/C shipper but they are so cute together :D The pictures look really great :)

i wanted to share this picture of Emily that i found today between my Emily stuff. I really like the way she looks and the picture.. And about that thing above i didnt see it yet so i dont know ive i would like it. But i will waith till the time is ready to see it here..

EmilyProctor00.jpg

Wow...have never seen her like that before (first time in this thread)...she looks like a totally different person!!

Well, first of all, welcome to the thread, mitzi!!!

Wow! She looks really pretty there! And, by the by, I love the little banner in the background.

Good stuff!

~~Ally

Berylla Nienna
That is a gorgeous picture :D that's number 1009 in the hoarde of Emily Procter pictures on my computer :p

And welcome to the thread, mitzi! You'll have a great time here :D

Aslo, thanks thumpy for telling us about that again :) I thought I did add the spoiler code, but obviously not :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back