Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true. I am very gald they cast the people they did.

I know Emily is very big on body image and what picture the entertainment bussiness is putting out there. The writers did a very good job casting 'real women' not this 'perfect' woman, which in fact is not perfect.

Woo, GO MIAMI!

Jodie
xxx

adorelo said:The writers did a very good job casting 'real women' not this 'perfect' woman, which in fact is not perfect.

Lol while I agree with the sentiment :D ie they all look like plausable humans not lollipop women (huge heads tiny bodies a la Misha Barton :devil:) a naughty little voice in my head whispered 'but Calleigh is my perfect woman' :lol:

She is! It's not often you get a beautiful woman who is a beautiful person. It's rather refreshing. She's not walking around thinking 'I'm gorgeous!' She's just in her own little crazy world!

And we all love her for it!

Clearly not love this quote from the article posted above....

The woman with the warm smile on the other end of the leash is the Real McCoy-a humble Southern belle who would rather learn about her interviewer than talk about herself.

She also says her family refuse to treat her any different or take advantage of her success (or something like that :D) which probably helps .... its the people around you that keep you sane ... or rather in your 'own little crazy world' :lol: as opposed to up-your own a**e :devil:

That interview was great! I always knew she was nice!

Oh and for those who are interested, I think I read somewhere that Em studied ballet and ballroom but IM NOT SURE. Dont attack me if I'm wrong.

The Emilicious went to 'The Cadillac Of Premieres' last night! Here's a preview. We'll upload our Gallery with more pictures later!

She looks great as always. Hot Hot Hot. She has a great smile and I wish they would let Calleigh smile like Emily does more often on the show.

shopping_luva91 said:
.....but IM NOT SURE. Dont attack me if I'm wrong.

would we *looks innocent* :) ... love the piccies BulletGrrrl loved the one with the car, all coy and flirty :eek: ... ditto delkolover our Emmy has an amazing smile :D ... florry how can you see her shoes :confused:

KellyGirl said:

would we *looks innocent* :) ... love the piccies BulletGrrrl loved the one with the car, all coy and flirty :eek: ... ditto delkolover our Emmy has an amazing smile :D ... florry how can you see her shoes :confused:
ooopss....well..I saw it...and I just forgot to post it
:lol:
here's the pic with her shoes :D
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/728/e4fy0.jpg
and here's another one with her father :D (thannks to Leela for this one :D )
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2949/e9kl2.jpg
thanks also to LittleWing

Thanks Littlewing thanks Florry more Emmy pics yeyness :D <-a tad overexcited methinks :lol: ... re:the shoes - very cool pointy high and loads of buckles just about perfect :cool: I'd probably need someone to carry me home at the end of the night tho :devil:

Aww her dads well cute!! Oh I have those shoes in red... well similar, I doubt they are exactly the same. And yeah, KelyGirl, I need someone to carry me home ;)

xxxx

All I am going to say is J LO BOOTY :lol: Not may short people can pull of having a J Lo butt but she does it great!!

Just looking at her in those shoes makes my feet hurt ;)

Lol delkolover yeah would still buy them tho :lol: I have a massive weakness for shoes I can only wear for an hour at a time :rolleyes: ... oh and the booty is mighty fine too :devil: ... her Dad does look sweet and you can tell just from that one image how proud he is of her :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back