Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by MegantheMonster, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Ooo thanks delkolover that never would have occured to me ;) figures though cause that way it wouldn't be noticeable on camera :D ... although if you ask me that'll just leave you sweating your guts out but with one freezing leg :lol:

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

No problem ;)

I just know that when it was hot during soccer season we used to do something similar with ice paks in our shin guards to keep our legs cool b/c the guards would make our legs sweat and swell like crazy! Plus it keeps your legs a little energized b/c when they swell from the heat they get heavy and can cramp up.

I mean don't get me wrong, I could very well be wrong but that is what it looks like to me and it would make sense since it was so hot and she is wearing black pants!!

3. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Sounds pretty reasonable to me :D ... I was thinking of keeping your whole body cool, but I never thought about your legs swelling up :eek:

4. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I have to do that when I am back down in Miami. If your feet are cool, so is the rest of your body. It's like keeping your head warm in winter, which is why I wear a silly wool hat when I am up here in NY heheh. I get the weather extreems!!!
    Great piccys guys, keep em coming...

5. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

I agree!
    Thanx everyone for posting!! :D

6. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Hey adorelo lucky you I always enjoy really hot waether, but I couldn't live anywhere without seasons cause I love the winter ... we havn't had goos snow for a couple of years now :( ... how come you move between the two?

Does that really work? I know you loose most heat through your head which is why you need a hat in winter, but it seems a bit odd that your feet would be hotter than say your torso which would be clothed :confused: although if your walking or running about rather than lazing on the beach in flipflops I guess its a whole different thing :D

btw my Miami collection is finally shaping up ... just ordered season3 woooo :cool: and yes I realise you jammy lot in the US are on season6 :rolleyes: but s4 is only being released over here in Oct so it'll put me right up to date :D

7. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Hey Kellygirl your further than me still got to get all of S2 and part 2 of S3 i'll get there in the end :)

8. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Hey I know a really good site which on the whole is much cheaper than Amazon or the high street :D ... I'll PM you cause I'm not sure if you can post that kinda site on here ;) ... we get sooo ripped off in the UK region2 is always the most expensive format :mad:

9. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Thanks for the info Kellygirl can't stop cooking sunday dinner of roast pork :lol:

10. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

As long as the site is legal (ie. not dealing with illegal downloads), then it's fine to mention it here. :)

Living in the UK, I found that the cheapest way of collecting the DVDs was to get a multi-region DVD player (not expensive) and then purchase the Region 1 releases from the US. That way, you usually get complete seasons too, as opposed to split seasons, and they cost so much less than our Region 2 releases. They are often released earlier too.

11. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Thanks Lucy thats a good idea and for everyone else here is the site (it does region1 too ;))

http://www.dvd.co.uk/

P.S. its roast chicken in our house :D

12. csi_miami_roks

csi_miami_roks Civilian

Hey does anybody know if there is any episode at all that Calleigh is shot or hurt in anyway? If u do please tell me the name of the episode, season and wat happened to her. thx sooooo much!

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

haha me too!!! lol!!!!

and i'd bet it would be fun to go shopping with her :D

14. During season 5, Calleigh was ran off the road in "Going Under." She nearly drowned, but she escaped by swimming away. After that, she was shaken, but as Cal always is, she was more worried about the evidence that they'd lost instead of her own safety.

Also, there's the episode "Going, Going, Gone" where Cal was shot at. She was wearing a Kevlar vest, I believe, so there was nothing major that happened to her. She walked away from the scene.

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

She also injured herself with a spear gun (I don't know if it's correct this term :confused: ) in "dead zone"....she had quiet a bad bruise on her shoulder.
    Also in fifth season she cut her finger with a piece of glass on a crime scene in "burned" :eek:...and then Eric took it out.
    Hope I helped you :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.