Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you thank you *takes a bow* ;)

Yey people, I was starting to think I'd scared everyone off :confused: no ones posted since wednesday :( ........ thinking about it when they say 'Caleigh' is an English name its probably Irish as in 'Cora' and 'Caitlin' still very cool name though I'd never really heard it before :cool: ....

finally got around to buying my own copies of CSI Miami dvds (had been 'loaning' them for a mate) and season one arrived today :D I'd forgotten how long Calleigh's hair used to be she looks stunning though probably was a nightmare when off set wih out a styalist to keep it looking all shiney and tangle free :lol:

Actually, Calleigh is not a name, it's made up. Callie is a nickname for Caroline or Callista. Calleigh is a bastardization of Callie.

I'm a name nerd :(

Caro, you may be a name nerd, but your our favorite name nerd. :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

midnight_tiptoes said:
Actually, Calleigh is not a name, it's made up. Callie is a nickname for Caroline or Callista. Calleigh is a bastardization of Callie.
OMG...that's amazing :eek: :D....I've always wondered where her name came from :confused: :lol:

midnight_tiptoes said:

I'm a name nerd :(

:lol: .... I totally believe everything I read :eek: and I was bored so I went on this website which said it was from Caleigh :rolleyes: randomness *hides under rock* :confused:

My mom was gonna spell it 'callie' But then she decided it was too much like 'collie' our dog at the times name. haha so she changed it. I remember laughing alot about that :p I'm with you midnight... there are some odd names out there hehe. But then I supose you can name your kid whatever you want...

Jodie
xxxxxx

midnight_tiptoes said:
Behind the Name.com is the only reputable online source. All the other websites are created by pea sized brain mothers who name their daughters Neveah and Makinzy and... Calleigh.

Hey well according to your website I was correct :D Calleigh is derived (add one 'l') from 'Caleigh' which is listed and according to my site means 'Pure':

http://www.behindthename.com/name/caleigh

CALEIGH
Usage: English (Modern)
Pronounced: KAY-lee [key]
Variant of KAYLEE

I do know a girl named Caleigh and I always think of her name's relation to Calleigh.

But anyways thank you all for the pictures, Emily looks beautiful and I remember us talking about the old-fashioned look she could pull and she certainly does.

Definatly very chic :D ... I guess thats why shes such a good actress because she is very versatile in that a subtle change of expression or different clothes can make her seem a totally different character :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back