Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWW Leela snapping your fingers didn't work? DAMN :lol: I thought if anyone had the power it was you :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the caps as usual. Emily looked great in the ep....I just wish they wouldn't dress her in black sooo much. Give the girl some color!

I agree, they dress Emily very much in black! We want some colour, we already know that Emily looks great in yellow and purple :D

delkolover said:
I can't believe Emily put George Lucas in the wall!!! WTG girl! :lol: Knowing emily she was probably apologizing while she was doing it :lol:

I want someone from this site to interview Emily....I mean the interview everyone else right?

Leela, you are the huge Emily fan, make it happen!! :lol:
Hello,
I was at the race both Friday & Saturday& I can tell you Emily DID NOT hit George Lucas. Annamarie Dean did, the confusion stemmed from the fact that both ladies have blonde hair& were driving white cars--Emily #18 & Annamarie #17. I can tell you from a distance many people got the 2 of them confused. I have added a link with a correct storyline & a pic of the accident along with a personal photo from trhe LBGP. ( if you choose to repost the pic of Emily please give credit as it is a personal photo--THANK YOU!!!
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/arash_markazi/04/18/the.beat/
Emily #1
Race Accident

edited by mod to fix links, they were stretching the screen.

Bullet_Girl said:
Berylla Nienna
That is a gorgeous picture :D that's number 1009 in the hoarde of Emily Procter pictures on my computer :p

That is so cool, i lost most of her picture because my pc crashed.. hihi But this one survived.. ;)

Bullet girl i also like your icon its great.. :p

LittleWing said:
delkolover said:
I can't believe Emily put George Lucas in the wall!!! WTG girl! :lol: Knowing emily she was probably apologizing while she was doing it :lol:

I want someone from this site to interview Emily....I mean the interview everyone else right?

Leela, you are the huge Emily fan, make it happen!! :lol:
Hello,
I was at the race both Friday & Saturday& I can tell you Emily DID NOT hit George Lucas. Annamarie Dean did, the confusion stemmed from the fact that both ladies have blonde hair& were driving white cars--Emily #18 & Annamarie #17. I can tell you from a distance many people got the 2 of them confused. I have added a link with a correct storyline & a pic of the accident along with a personal photo from trhe LBGP. ( if you choose to repost the pic of Emily please give credit as it is a personal photo--THANK YOU!!!
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/arash_markazi/04/18/the.beat/
Emily #1
Race Accident

edited by mod to fix links, they were stretching the screen.

LittleWing...first of all, welcome to the Miami Forum. :) I wanted to let you know that I edited the links in the above post as they were stretching the screen a bit. In order for pictures to show as images, thumbnails included, you must first have 100 posts.

If I accidentally left anything off your post, please feel free to repost it. :)

:D :D :D

stanleycup03small.jpg

(Rest is at the gallery...)

Who wants to see that boring cup anyway, when Emily's sitting next to it? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back