Status
Not open for further replies.
Dork?
Who?
Emily?
Never!
toyotaem03.jpg

;)

Love those pictures Leela thanks for them, and its a shame i cant see it at all over here.. But thumps up for Emily and keep it going girlie..

She's just....extremely happy ... :p :lol:

I would be too if I was her :D

But god she looks so amazing in that pic, Leels ! :D *imagines what I'ds be like if I was in the race* I'd be sliding off the hood and hurting my ass on the concrete, that's what! :lol:

I can't believe Emily put George Lucas in the wall!!! WTG girl! :lol: Knowing emily she was probably apologizing while she was doing it :lol:

I want someone from this site to interview Emily....I mean the interview everyone else right?

Leela, you are the huge Emily fan, make it happen!! :lol:

Hey everyone,

Just popping in to say that there are some clips up for the race thingy on youtube that have Emily being interviewed. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to point you in the direction of youtube... but ahh well. I'll delete my post if I'm not allowed to...

P.S. Emily is so cute/adorable/hot in her little car racing jumpsuit! Hehehe....

drkate, it's perfectly fine to point out to others where the video is. :)

delkolover said:
Leela, you are the huge Emily fan, make it happen!! :lol:

What?!
Just because I run a fansite, doesn't mean I have her phone number! *lol*

But wait, maybe I can snap my fairy-like fingers and make it happen...

*snaps*

Arhh crap... didn't work...

*snaps again*

Ah, bummer!

:lol: :p

Anyway - while I'm here now anyway - 121 Calleigh caps from "Rush" are online now. CLICK!

thanks for telling us where the clips were, drkate :D I went and had a little lookise at them all :D

I am still a little giggly...okay, alot giggly at Emily running George into that wall :lol: screencaps are my best friend at the moment ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back