Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Rio" Finally aired in Australia last night..... I loved Calleigh in the boss for a day position, despite the reasons she was there. It really suited her :D

Hmmm...tell me how that interview is after its aired, I'd like ot know more :D

When is it being aired? Has it already been aired in the U.S does anybody know? i think it has.... oh well... :(anyway, hi i've been lurking around for the past few weeks and desided it's about high time i spoke up! You all have lovely pictures by the way! :D

Alrighty everyone, Luna is back and guess what she has?

Talk EMILY #2 - Even Southern Belles Have Hobbies

copia2dicopiadipic1dq4.jpg

Out of her job, Emily is a full-time decorator and spends the most of her spare time roaming in flea markets and antiques shops in search of a new exclusive piece for her Southernly cosy house in LA. Another huge passion of Emily’s is running. Ever since a friend convinced her to run a marathon, her not so great performance convinced her to start a training session, which eventually turned her into the running-addict she is nowadays. Emily says wonders about this new healthy habit and is doing her best to turn her friends into runners as well. Among then is her CSI Miami co-star and friend Jonathan Togo, who ran a marathon with him and also introduced her to her current boyfriend Lorenzo.
Another passion Emily fosters is music: she is the lead singer in her 80’s cover band called White Lightning, which she created out of nowhere during a car trip with a girlfriend of hers, who also is in the group.

[END PT.2]

Emily's a decorator... I've always found it interesting. Truth to be told, she turned me into a home-made decorator, too. :lol: And I deeply admire her passion for running (when I'll move to LA, we'll go jogging together :p). I just wish I could hear/watch something about her band... Emily on the stage... That'd be so damn cool!

Next on Talk EMILY: Charity, Cards & Country Music

Stay tuned! ;)

Thanks Luna !!
Truth is ,decorating is something really nice!!..We already know that she has a very good taste at least! :)..Having a hobby like that should be tiring with the work of an actress but when is something she likes,that's good for her! :D

Well, of course the update is there to start a discussion about it ;)

I love the fact that she runs, it just gives her that little bit of extra respect from my side. (considering that I can't run a marathon to save my life) And I like her decorating style a lot too. She's a busy woman but she enjoys it.

It's just so good to see that even with her busy job,she still does what she loves..Acting and decorating,both together... :)..

LoL.

I thought you might find this little story funny. I'm off on Wednesday, yay but I have to go into work to entertain a VP coming down for the day.

Guess what?

I'm going to fashionably late because of Emily being on Regis and Kelly.

"I'm sorry, yeah, traffic was horrible."

I'm gonna keep him waiting for like two hours and I'm love it. I would do anything for Emily. Aw. I can never miss an Emily Moment.

Sidebar: Other then Miami, what else is she doing, television, movies, otherwise?

Megan

Emily P was on Regis and Kelly?! Argh! Out of the ONE time i missed it! *heads desk* Don't you just hate it when that kindof stuff happens?

Oh boy i hope that episode is on YouTube or something of the like....

Guys, I added some crazy-ass-awesome-emilicious photoshoot pics to the gallery!
They're HERE!

And don't forget to tune in to R&K...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back