Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Leela, she was so beautiful in 'Broken Home,' her look has been changing, she's wearing more colors and the style is nice, the collared shrt with the sweater. It matches Ryan, :lol:
Pink is a nice shade for her, I think most blondes look good in pink, especially with her eyes. Thanks again for those caps!

I just noticed this is my 750th post! *does jig, realizes she's a CSI now, lvl 1* Man I post fast, some people have less posts than me and have been on for a few years (apologizes for too much posting)

Calleigh looked really nice on Monday's ep. I like her light pink sweater, it fitted her. Too bad we are going to go one month w/o new eps, does anybody know why?
Thanks for the caps, by the way Emily is going to be on Live with Regis and Kelly next week wednesday February 28.

Awe, she was so cute. I have to say, I love the pink, she looks great. Glad to see her being a little bolder with colors and not just wearing black.
Yay for Calleigh.

Oh, thanks for the infos about 'Broken Home' guys! :)

And again at 'Regis and Kelly'? Wow, Emily is busy, I hope it isn't a repeat, I want to know new things about her ;)

Hm, motherly Calleigh - I don't know. I mean, Calleigh is top in kicking a****, so I can't really imagine her behaving like a 'MOM' - well, I couldn't see the latest episodes yet, perhaps it because of this, but I like to keep my tough Cal, Alexx is the Mother Of the Lab - in my opinion. I like Alexx... ;)

I hope so too!>..I really want to know more about her ,her personality and the more we see her,the best ;)!..

Btw,few hours ago I couldn't find the thread..Was it just me?

no it wasn't just you athens...I freaked out because I thought it got deleted so I couldn't talk about Emily :lol:

Is the Regis and Kelly thing on CBS? because if it is, the official CBS account on youtube most probably will have it up there once its aired or something...... :D

Live with Regis and Kelly is on ABC which here in NY is channel 7, But they are not on CBS so Innertube probably won't have the video. I'm sure someone will post it though on a website after it airs.

Bullet_Girl said:
Is the Regis and Kelly thing on CBS?
The show is not on any network. It is syndicated, which means it was up for sale for any ONE station in each television market. So in some cities it is on a CBS station, some on ABC, NBC, Fox, CW, or independent station.

To check which station in your area that carries the show, go to Regis & Kelly Local Listings and put in your state or zip code.

okay, thanks for that :) too bad they dont show anything like that where I live :( the best I get is an occasional 3 month old interview on Entertainment Tonight :( lol

I doubt that Regis and Kelly will be a repeat....the last time she was on the show was a long time ago. So I doubt they would show that one.

I totally have my Tivo set up to record it!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back