Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaah, where is Leela?! I thought she already posted these fantastic news here...*is excited*
Okay, sorry, I want her (or Mike?) to tell y'all ( ;) ) what happened, it's fantastic, and now I made you curious, don't I?
*giggles*
I'm sorry that I'm disturbing the normal posting here, but it's just whoa! And I can't stop babbling.

*takes deep breath* okay, that helped a bit.

Back to the quotes: my fav one is already pointed out from Geni, the 'Hurricane Anthony' one with Speeds famous ending: "She's way too cheerful" - love this! :)

Puh, now I hope Leela will jump in here, soon, so great! :D

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

a. she getting married to Lorenzo
b. She's pregnant with a baby with Lorenzo
c. She's getting married and is pregnant?

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE tell a poor romantic soul this is so.
This would explain the relatively Emily-less episodes. hmmmmmmm.

And all the Natalia episodes. Not that I mind Nateps, I like her. But I like EP, tooooooooooooooo. :lol:

On the other hand I just saw some pics over at ep.de, and she does not look pregnant...... nono.

herm.

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

k, my second fav quote of Calleigh would be from 1x01 Golden Parachute:

(Calleigh walks up to the body and looks at the wound.)
Calleigh: Looks like a medium caliber. Maybe a .32 or a .38.
Horatio: And the bullet may still be lodged in the fuselage. Do you think we could find it?
Calleigh: (smiles) Does Elvis wear a white jumpsuit?

That slight smart ass attitude was just so cool, hey that's only in the first epi, and she's already so "Calleigh" :lol:

My most fav quote? It definitely have to be the famous "You may be a lawyer, but I'm a CSI. A damn good one" quote from Forced Entry, 1x14. The quote itself is cool, plus her sexy restless tone, awww.... :D

I could have listen to that tone to sleep, everynight, and have good dreams. yap, I've said this before, and I don't mind saying it again~ :p

And btw, what's that news about?? Do tell do tell!~ :eek:

Guys calm down. You'll get the news if the person wants to talk about it here. Till then please be patient.

And to make the time a lil bit sweeter...here's a pic of Emily.

emilybigmommapremierelt3.jpg

My fav quote is "I feel like a hummingbird on six cups of coffee" anyways I hope we get to hear the news soon.
*curious and patient*

Dude, I don't know much about it, just what I read on Leela's LJ, but it's nothing to do with Lorenzo. *is sad, was hoping she had dumped him for Adam Rodriguez*. What, I can dream can't I? :p

Hopefully Leela will post the full story soon enough. *waits impatiently* :D

Girls! Calm down! ;)
I just came home and everyone's all SQUEEEE! *lol*
It's nothing about Emily's private life! No wedding, no babies.... Ok?
It's just a cute little 'thing'! ;)
You can read the whole story on our Emily forum... Just go to the Em thread and then the topic that says "..blabla....Mike alert!"

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back