Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown.. *thinks* I've searched my collection, but I didn't find Emily with a crown :( Maybe anyone else? :D Sorry, that I couldn't help you ;)

*puts Emily Addict badge*

Here's the only pic I have of Princess Emily with her beautiful tiara (yep, it's from The Ellen Show). :) I used to have the whole clip somewhere, but it's nowhere to be found atm. :(

emellenem2.jpg

*sighs* I love you guys for posting all those stunning pics.
And Luna: yay, you got one with the tiara *snags it*
This will be my new year icon, jep :D

BTW: wish all of you a Happy New Year!

ooh...she looks so cute...!and because she is a princess she deserves the tiara.. :D ;)

Happy New Year :)..although is not here already :rolleyes:..

Happy New Year, all Emily-Fans :D Here in Holland we've got 5,5 hour to go :p And ofcourse I hope it's going to be a year full with our Lis! :) ( remember Celeb Poker :lol:)

Happy new year, all! Love the pic with the crown. :D

Ok, I decided to bring some discussion in here, it's all pics (not that I mind, but well). I think we've already had this, I'm not sure. What's the thing you like best about Emily & Calleigh (except her beauty, of course?).

Mine:

Calleigh: She kicks ass and is not afraid to say what's on her mind. She's the woman of the lab, and all men don't see her as the beautiful woman but they see her as the kick-ass smart chick.

Emily: Her southern accent is just wow. She's also funny, and well, her humour is love.

hallo all, here in SG we've have had our ny countdown...in fact, we are already into the first 4, coming to 5 hours of first day.. :) but that won't stop me from wishing you guys a Happy New Year ahead, and to you too, Emily dear!

Hi Roos, for me, it would be:

Calleigh: tough woman on the outside, kind hearted, sometimes weak, sometimes strong woman on the inside.

Emily: The confidence she holds, her charisma, her good sense of humor and the ability to laugh at herself.

Happy new year everyone! :) I'm new here, my name is Sabz :D
For me:

Calleigh: she's smarter and prettier than anyone. She doesn't let ANY case affect her job and she always has her own opinion.

Emily: friendliness! She's so honest and cute and everything. I agree with jue, the ability to laugh at herself.
perfect, i'd say^^

Hey! First: A Happy New Emily-Year to everybody! :D
Hope all of you had fun last night and there were no accidents!

Second: welcome Sabz! And like Soraya already said in different words: YAY for a new Emily-Addict! :D (oh, and of course for a new *look-at-your-banner-*addict! ;) )

For me I like the best about Calleigh, that she is such a tough woman, with a great wry sense of humor, and formerly so cheerful (hope this will come back, soon) - short: Calleigh kicks asses!

about Emily: she seems to have a fantastic sense of humor, I like people who can make jokes about themselves, she is very cute and hot in once (no romantic feelings, but wait for Lunsie :D ) - she's just an adorable woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back