Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
*jumps in the new thread*
Hey, everybody, I'm back!! I'm so happy, I really missed you!
(Though nobody threw confetti in my name for the new thread, tz, tz, tz...well, I forgive you - this time ;) )
And you did so great with the opening pics, they are amazing, beautiful and awesome and... all the other pics, too, *sighs*
I'm melting away here on my chair by staring at those fantastic pictures... yeah, I'm back!! :D :D

'Breast Men': can someone short describe what this film is about? Would be very appreciated :)

'Breast Men': can someone short describe what this film is about? Would be very appreciated

It tells the story of the two doctors who invented and developed silicon breast implants. Emily plays the wife of one of them (David Schwimmer's character). The movie encompasses the time between the late 50s and the early 80s (approximately) and it's really cute to see Emily in different wardrobe styles. ;)

I've watched a short clip from Body Shots and, man, that was hot. At first I was all "Nope, that's not Emily, not at all, she would never-" but then I realized it was actually her and couldn't stop thinking "OMG, I can't believe she's truly done it!". :lol:

:lol: I've only seen screencaps from the both movies - but very interesting!! ;)
Thanks for the info Leela, I knew you would and could help me! ;)
Has anyone information if Emily was shooting (or will) a new movie?

CalleighDuCaine said: I've watched a short clip from Body Shots and, man, that was hot. At first I was all "Nope, that's not Emily, not at all, she would never-" but then I realized it was actually her and couldn't stop thinking "OMG, I can't believe she's truly done it!". :lol:
She's done it? she's naked!!!! I wouldn't believe it either.

I like curly hair too :p

Me too she so beautiful i wish a could just hug here and never let her go...
smilie_love_rainbow.gif
horny.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back