Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my god sooo adorable pics everyone ... i've never seen the first pic before _Calleigh_

it
is
so
hot

*drools*

I don't know and I don't believe that anyone can find a really bad picture of Emily!!..

thanks for posting!>..great pictures! :D

[CaRWash mode] What the heck is H doing there? *curses* Take him away! [/CaRWash mode]

Great pics girls, I loved the captions from COTC, it was such an awesome eppie! :D

[joins in CaRWash mode]GET out of that picture Horatio! Give those two some privacy! :devil:[/CaRWash mode]

And who helped you see that eppie Luna? Kidding hun. You're welcome. I loved it too. :D

Hey, everyone! *waves* :D

I've decided to delurk for a moment and wanted to say that I'm so glad Calleigh's back to her cheerful self this season. She seemed way too depressed in S3, but I'm glad to see her smiling again and being her sweet and confident self. Could the changes be the result of a young CSI hottie *cough* Ryan *cough*? :p (okay... sorry, wrong thread, I know! But I can't help it. :lol:). Anyway, I love all the pics. She's such a gorgeous person and I'm so glad Miami has her. :D

At any rate, this isn't strictly just Calleigh but I did bring a goodie for those of you who ship and are interested in reading a Carwash fic. Ryan's not there yet, but he will be soon, I promise. :D It's called 'The End Of Innocence' and it's Dark-themed and Futurific Film Noir-inspired but is PG-13. The first 2 chapters are about Calleigh, and it also has lots of angst for those of you who need to satisfy your angst-whore cravings. :devil: So, check it out and tell me what you think of it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3162029/1/

:eek: Run for your life! *starts running pulling Shadowfax with her* Some people here don't like it if we start about CaRWash. (believe me, I've tried :lol:) So lets run to that other thread we both know so well and continue this there.

About Calleigh, yay for more cheerful and joking Calleigh! I think it's time for a nice pic.

cheerful Calleigh

Yeah, I posted that one on purpose. :devil: *runs off with Shadowfax*

No need to run! ;) However, as Dutchie pointed out, any fanfics and discussion/comments relating to ships should be posted in the relevant thread in Shipper Central. Thanks. :)

I love the pic with H and Ryan, it's very good for a wallpaper :D where can I find a bigger one??? It looks like a promo pic, or did you cap it yourself? :confused:

Thanks for the answers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back