Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiaCharlize said:
And mine...gosh, the lady is busy :lol:

Just a little. :p But it's all her fault. She's too gorgeous.

copiadicontactpicye1.jpg

Juma said:
I know I'm living somewhere south of the moon, but what is this product?
I have this thing from clinique that I use once a week with these minipellets or something in it that exfoliate my skin. :eek:

Is that the same?

No worries, I'm joining you :D I guess I'm the other person who never knows what's going on in the world :lol:
So please all my lovely fellows: what's this magic product?? Anything comparable here in Germany (or Europe in general?)
I need an extra refreshening cure for my poor overworked skin, too! :D

Well, microdermabrasion is an 'extreme' kind of exfoliation.
It's an abrasion of the skin-surface, mostly done with crystal-particals etc. It's a treatment you can't do everyday (like a normal exfoliation), because it irritates the skin quite a bit. I've got a product from BIODROGA and I use it every two weeks. It's pretty expensive stuff (40,- €) but it's worth it! ;) If you consider buying one you should definately NOT buy a cheap product....
God I'm so OFF TOPIC! Sorry mods..... *cough*

Back on topic: It seems like Emily did NOT attend the LA Fashion Awards.... :( I've seen lots of pics from that event but Emily was on none of them... so I suppose she didn't go.

im also still loving those pics she always looks so great i never really saw a bad pic of emily before like she had a bad hairday or something like that... I dont know how she is doing it but it works the ways she does it..
This is also a older one but not that old like it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back