Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
aktion033.gif
both the last 2 pics are sooo good..she is beautiful..the first is cute with that cat and in the second she is just Emily! ;) :D

Hi...

Today my mom was flipping through an insert in our paper and she found a whole page on Emily! It just talked about her band and a little bit about the show. Not much about her personal life other than the fact that she wants to have kids. I thought it was really cool. It didn't really say anything that I didn't know about her but it had a really cute picture! I wish I knew how to post it but I don't!

^I had no idea she was in a band until an article in emilyprocter.de! :lol:..so,anyone heart her singing?! :D

Ohhh Body Shots. What an...interesting movie. lol.

Whitney: Speaking of boobs mine hurt like hell

Man that made me laugh for like an hour when I saw that. Thanks for thepiccie.

Wooot! Got on as well:
bodyshots02.jpg

Also, I did a major major major update in our picture gallery - added about 200 pics.... and I will add even more later today :p

*passes out again* Great pic's.
Body Shots,,,, I never saw that movie.. I think my mom would say that I'm a little too young for that movie :devil: But I think Em is damn hot in body shots, if I heare you talking :p
I love the intervieuw, but they say emily's dog named kevin? I thought her cat named kevin and that she doesn't have a dog :confused: i'm confused now. *runs away to download Jimi Hendrix' song*

i have the movie and the first time i was like ye strange but i liked after seeing it and i loved emily in it.. She looked hot.. She is HOT :p

*huggles Leels*

I have one only thing to say: Emily is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened on this planet.

(Man, I sound like a 15 year-old who's speaking about Orlando Bloom or Lee Ryan :lol:) *hides*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back