Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
gojunebugg said:
I really like Emily Proctor. I know it is because she is a native NC. I am glad that she could bring that wonderful southern sweetness, yet the don't screw with me to the show. She is tuff. When I grow up I want to be just like her. (HEHE)

I'm with you. She makes NC proud!

You're welcome ;)
Oh and btw, I uploaded 50 Calleigh screencaps from 5x04 to our new gallery. And one really cute scan! :D
Could as well post the scan here CLICK!

OMG! *points at black Gucci bag squeeing* She has a bag like mine! :eek: Mine is smaller, but apart from that they're identical! *becomes suddenly proud of bag*

Thanks Leelsley! *huggles*

I took some caps, but had trouble with my computer and the damn things wouldn't upload.

Nice scan of the bags. Interesting, she has way too many collections. First it was the bug collection, now it's the bag collection. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Megan

*passes out* Where was I all the time! You've send so many beautiful pic's ;) They are great. When I'm home I'm going to watch the video from the Martha show. Because I'm at school now and I don't think my teacher likes it when I'm gonna watch a video :p (onley if he's an emily procter fan too) :rolleyes: But I don't think he is...
-x-x-x-
Maartje :lol:

whaha, teachers aren't always happy with our Emily addiction :lol: She's so cute in that red dress :D Thnx for making caps, Leela :)

MegantheMonster said:

Nice scan of the bags. Interesting, she has way too many collections. First it was the bug collection, now it's the bag collection. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Megan

Okay: she has a BUG collection?? That's something I didn't know yet - you mean the insects, don't you? That's weird... :p

What!? You didn't know that? Shame on you, Vera! :p
You have to watch the Conan O'Brien interview on my website. She talked about her bugs and other 'weird' stuff on that show.... It's hilarious ;)

*squats in the corner* yes, you're totally right, Leela, shame on me - I'm a bad, bad, BAD addict, my punishment is to stay here in the corner till someone send me a beautiful Emily-picture ;)

hey i didn't see that clip ... and i didn't know about her bug collection either *runs to vera in the corner*

Teehee. I loved Emily on that Conan interview!

Conan: Alright well Csi: Miami airs Monday nights at 10 and Big Momma's house two opens January 22nd.
Emily: That is true. That is all True
Conan: And your Emily Procter!
Emily: Thank God!

And I loved how she kept tapping her temple, I do that all the time now. lol.

And I loved it when she was said she would put Kevin on a boared and wheel him around. Teehee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back