Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Luna, watch it there. I feel a little insulted now :lol:. At least I'm not talking about OB or LR.

Yeah, same here! At least I obsess about the most gorgeous woman that exists, and not an actor. *high-fives Roos* We dutch 15-year-olds have a good taste. :lol:

WAY too many Dutch people in here.... :p
Where's all the Germans? Huh??? Hallöööchen!!?
And I refuse to talk about my age now.... *cries*

Yes, fourteen-year-olds count too :lol:

Leela, you're the granny of the thread xD. And as far as I know, only Mia's German. But I can talk a bit German too. :p

I was wondering that too, Leela. It's like a dutch invasion in here.
I'm proud to say I'm 19 btw...and not all that proud to be german, but hey. It's not that bad...

I think there's nothing really bad about being a german.
Btw I am a german too. ;)

There's a rule...never ask a woman how old she is. LMAO

Did I hear "Where are the Germans?" *waves* :D Sorry, couldn't find enough time to post here the last days, but let's say this: the other german granny (*points at me* ;) ) has to state that not only the dutch Emily-addicts have good taste, nohooo! You can realize this by Leelas and BulletGrrrls great fan site and all these beautiful pics posted here. :D
So: "Thanks for bringing together all the different people from different countries, only because they want to share the Emily-Love!"
Mia, that's cool, now I know that you are german, too :lol:

hey don't forget the 15-year old austrian girls ... oh yeah i forgot most people don't know austria exists because it's so small -.-
there are so many people from all continents i think thats pretty cool :D

Just popping in. The Sunday paper has an In-Step with Emily Procter by James Brady and I'd thought I'd post the article.

Why do they shoot 'CSI: Miami'- one of the most-watched TV series in the world- on a soundstage in L.A. rather than in Miami, which has just as much sunshine and a more authentic look? Emily Procter, the show's female lead, has a theory:
"They think we'd have too much fun in Miami," she said. "We do go to Miami about four times a year. We start the season there and end it there. It's like an end-of-schoolyear treat." Procter, who plays ballistics expert Det. Calleigh Duquesne- alongside the show's star David Caruso- recently shot 'CSI: Miami's' 100th episode.
"Everyone gets along very well," Emily said of cast and crew. "We have great relationships. Caruso is very intelligent and has a very wry sense of humor- which some people don't get, but we do." Of her own role, Emily said, "I think of my character as a real-life friend. But Calleigh is so technology-oriented, and I'm not really that way at all."
Prior to 'CSI', Emily played one of Tom Cruise's girlfriends- before Renee Zellweger- in the film 'Jerry Maguire'. Does she still see Tom? "He probably doesn't even know I'm still in the business," she said, laughing. "Once, at a premiere, I stepped on the red carpet, and there was this terrific roar. I thought, 'That can't be for me,' and turned to see Tom had just come onto the carpet behind me.
I can tell you," she said, "his smile, in person, is real."

From Parade Magazine, Chattanooga Times Free Press, Chattanooga, TN (10/15/2006)

Where's all the Germans? Huh???
Where's all the americans? Me and Jazzy are like the only ones. lol. But nahhh that doesn't matter. An Emily fan is an Emily fan it doesn't matter where you come from.

And holy saint popsicle sticks, Leela! 200 pics? I must go look at this update *runs away*

speedmonkey2 said:
Where's all the Germans? Huh???
Where's all the americans? Me and Jazzy are like the only ones. lol. But nahhh that doesn't matter. An Emily fan is an Emily fan it doesn't matter where you come from.

And holy saint popsicle sticks, Leela! 200 pics? I must go look at this update *runs away*

Im here too! lol.

just so you guys know, if this hasn't already been posted already. Bravo is airing West Wing for the eighteenth millionth time and Requiem is on tonight at 6:00 EST. So if you watch, you'll get about three seconds of Emily. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back