Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls.

I watched "Three Way" last week, and there was a scene where Cal was talking to a suspect, and the suspect said that she was in her bedroom with the guy and they guy couldn't... you know, "do his job" ;). So Cal told her a very funny sentence. So then I remembered a scene in "Rio" that would have fitted perfect with that sentence. Here is the result (I hope the mods don't get angry :p)

"Okay, so... The pool boy's cabana wouldn't go up"

Edited: I'm not offending Ryan, btw, 'cause it's Ryan who is in fron of Cal in that picture. It's only a joke with the "Three Way" guy :p

MiaCharlize said:
I'm proud to say I'm 19 btw...and not all that proud to be german

*high fives Mia* I'm 19 too and not proud at all to be Italian. *is happy and proud to look Nordic*
And, Roosie, every Emily fan rules! ;)

56tyeq6.png

Goddess, I love this pic! *stares at boobs* :lol:

OMG, _Calleigh_ , that pic is *tries finding apropriate words*...stupid PG-rule... let's just say it's hot :devil:
And, yes. 19 rules ;)

Damn! Did anyone else see Farah Fawcett in last night's episode?
You didn't?
Here's a cap:
caleminent02.jpg

Teheeeeeeee! :lol: :p

Ok.... sorry... here's a decent cap:
caleminent01.jpg

NO! Don't tell me you don't know who Farrah Fawcett is!
Because I was thinking: 'Hmm, will there be anybody at all who'll understand that Farrah hair joke? Or am I REALLY too old?'..... *cries* :(

Farrah Fawcett was a 70s icon. She was one of Charlie's Angels (the original ones) and she had this kind of unique hairstyle that every woman wanted to have back then...
It was called something like the 'Farrah Wave' (I only know the German word...)
Here's a pic....

And Calleigh's hair totally looked liked that in the first cap I posted.....

....so....errrr....I'm gonna stop babbling now.....
Sorry Mods! ;)

Of course I know who she is! I was kidding :p

It's just that when I look at those Emily pics you always post my mind doesn't exactly wander off to other women ;)

MiaCharlize said:
Of course I know who she is! I was kidding

Oh thank god! *lol*

EDIT:

And did you all see it? Calleigh wore a SKIRT!!!
It was visible for like 2 seconds, but she DID wear a skirt... ;)
I think the only other time we saw her wearing one was in season 3 'Pro Per', wasn't it?

i dont wish epi it was but yes i saw her having a skirt on in one epi and after that only paints and she is pretty so more skin.. please..

CSI_Willows said:
I love Emily in a skirt

*does her best not to make non PG13 comments*

*cough* yeah *cough* Me too. :p Who wouldn't? :devil:

*stares in awe*

Credit to Leela's Gallery for Emily in miniskirt. ;) *huggles Leela one more time*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back