Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! OMG that was so cute, she should totally say that on CSI:Miami once. Can you imagine the looks on the rest's faces if Cal suddenly blurts out: YAY! :eek: Because she found a bullet or anything? We would totally have our happy Calleigh back. :lol:

MiaCharlize said:
Or are there at least some caps somewhere?
I made some caps, but they're not very pretty *lol* - because video quality sucks so much.... :rolleyes:

marthacap01.jpg

marthacap03.jpg

I might do a few more....

:lol: yeah, thanks everybody for the links and caps, I finally get to the Emily video and it was soo funny: she really PREORDERED a pumpkin for this year halloween! :lol:
Sorry, but that's only possible in the US ;) :D (and I love it!)

Oh, nearly forget: welcome aboard us Emily/Calleigh-Addicts, MeganTheMonster, softballgirl, gojunebogg, Kasandra and everybody new here, sorry if I forget one! Great you finally get it to this lovely thread! :)

You can't see it? Try this: go to the site, then use the search function on it, just type: Emily Procter, then you should see some results and there you are. If this doesn't work, just pm me ;)
It's Emily in my avy - as Ainsley from 'The West Wing', dancing after the Bossa Nova Song :D

AINSLEY!!!!!! Woooooooooooot!!!!

"Blame it on the bossa nova..... lalalala..... with that magic spell...lalalala..... blame it on the bossa nova...lalalala...."

...sorry...

thanks both of you!>..I'll try again fir the video!>..

I was staring at that avatar and I was like
speechless-smiley-024.gif
what?..it's not like Cal's character though!..
laughing-smiley-002.gif

thanks for the great pics everyone i just was of for a day and so much happend she looks great on all of the pics my new pc and i are happy with them..
And welcome to all the new people around here have a lot of
Emily fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back