Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
screamingpoet said:
Emily Procter has to be one of the most gorgeous women I have ever laid eyes on. Honest to God. She's always so put together, not one hair out of place. Her smile -- Ugh. It's so beautiful, I don't know what to do with myself.

Ditto. To me, she is the most gorgeous woman I've ever laid my eyes on.

I love her personality, too. She's sweet and smart and cute... Well, I could go on for ages, but I don't want to point the obvious. :p

Quick OT: Calleigh___x, I see by your sig you like Nightwish and Lacuna Coil... We don't have only Emily in common. ;)

Two quick caps from last night's episode:

looks01.jpg

looks02.jpg

....and now I'm off SHOPPING!!! Wooot! :p

Pretty. Thanks for the caps. Her hair looks so...unreal, it's like perfect, in the 2nd pic there isn't even one tiny strand standing off. That's amazing :lol:

i like her hair so even more but she always had great hair and she dont have to put in a ponytale i like it just like on the pics..

I really like Emily Proctor. I know it is because she is a native NC. I am glad that she could bring that wonderful southern sweetness, yet the don't screw with me to the show. She is tuff. When I grow up I want to be just like her. (HEHE)

thank you for those last pictures...she looks really nice,and I am coming to agree that her hair are good like that! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back