Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulletgrrl you always find the cuttest pics. Thanks for posting that!

Happy birthday Emily and Nathalie! hope you two have a great day!

WOW, all these pictures have been amazing. Even though it is cold here, i'm hving to fan myself so that i don't pass out. Thanks everyone for posting them.

Happy Birthday Nathalie and Emily!!

Your birthday in Vegas, could it be any better? :p She looks stunning as always! ;) *runs off to find some more pictures* :p

I saw the rest of the pictures for the Andre Agassi thing, and she looks great, but that dress is...interesting.

Cheers,

Rosefern

Rosefern said:
I saw the rest of the pictures for the Andre Agassi thing, and she looks great, but that dress is...interesting.

*lol* What do you mean with 'interesting'? :p I think she looked fabulous in that black and white dress! Really cute :)
....and I won't start with the shoes, because I might find no end.. ;)

Happy birthday Emily! Yay! :D
I thought her dress was adorable! How does she look so cute in every picture?! Also, she still looks like she's 25. I'm going to bake a cake today in honor of Emily's birthday :)

emilymgm02.jpg

:p

*faints*

Actually I didn't want to post anything more than that, but that's called spamming, so...WOW! :eek:

The dress looks good on her, but something about it-I don't know. I liked the 100th Episode Party dress (the blue one), much better.

About the pictures of her on the steps. Take a look at those heels! Those things have to be at least 6in. Now, I'm about her height (5'2.5'', to be exact), but even I don't wear heels that big.

Cheers,

Rosefern

Im sure I cant walk on those things!
How does she do it?
Anyway..
I so love that picture:
The face, the hair, the boobs.. JUM!!

*is cleaning up the birthday mess* :p Wow, Emily :D Anyone have more pctures from that project? Getty images got them, but you know them.. Stupid logo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back