Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
*falls off chair*

I heart you, liten! :eek: I have no more words to describe her.

*takes paper and pen*

Dear Santa,

I've been good all year and I have one only wish for this Christmas... Would you please *kneels down begging* give me Emily?

Thanksie in advance

Love

Luna

*sends letter*

oh my gooood she looks sooo sweet and her smile and the dress and everything just aaaaaaw :D

thanks sooo much for posting liten

I love the white and balck dress ( and I didn't like the blue one all that much :) :))
I never wear high heels. I'm 5 ft TALL and any heals I wear would never create the illusion of more more more :)

Don't need heels, can't even wear them. I just can't walk on heels, I have something with my feet I need to have shoes that support well. :confused: But I think Emily looks great in heels. Speaking of which: in death pool Cal took off her shoes when she got out of the hummer. Does anyone know why? Were those heels, 'cause then it was probably because swimming with heeled shoes doesn't go very easy. I think. :D

Yes, Nikki, swimming would have been hard with those shoes, besides the high heels could have made her way out of the car more difficult.
I personally adore high heels (especially cause I'm the same height as Emily, more or less. Only, I'm not as skinny as her, so I need them more then her ;)) and wear them rather often, but I have nothing against knickers as well.

oh my lord. what...why...she... i'm speechless. she's so gorgeous it's insane. very pretty. always looks good. wow. as much as i love emily, i'm so jealous of her, lol.

Oh, my freakin' God.

Where have I been this entire time? I had no idea this thread exsisted... I have come out from under my rock and found my people.

Megan

Emily Procter has to be one of the most gorgeous women I have ever laid eyes on. Honest to God. She's always so put together, not one hair out of place. Her smile -- Ugh. It's so beautiful, I don't know what to do with myself.

Emily Procter has to be one of the most gorgeous women I have ever laid eyes on. Honest to God. She's always so put together, not one hair out of place. Her smile -- Ugh. It's so beautiful, I don't know what to do with myself.

I totaly now what you feel and mean i feel the same and cant get her out of my mind i love her so much.. She is THE perfect woman i see.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back