Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, and I thought I was on early!

Happy happy birthday Nathalie!(Yes I'm mentioning you first) Here's your gift from me:

OMG, I log onto the board and what do I see? It's Nathalie_Emily's birthday as well! Happy birthday hun!

And well, Happy Birthday Emily, if only you knew how many fans you have here.

(Did anyone else notice that there are a lot of dutch peeps here? I did. Just a useless observation.)

About Family Plan:

Luna, then where is the mark on your lip if that's you, 'cause she bit his lip. Yes I paid attention to that, lol :lol:

Dutchie said:
Luna, then where is the mark on your lip if that's you, 'cause she bit his lip. Yes I paid attention to that, lol :lol:

I used to have it, but, you know, the movie was shot a while ago and unluckily such marks don't last so long... I have brand new ones, though. :lol: *checks PG-13-meter* I'd better stop here. :p

Yeps, Emily's 38... Gawd, she looks like a girl in her twenties... It's every woman's dream.

Heeey everyone! I heared there is a party in here! :lol: Happy birthday Emily!! (and you too Nathalie)
-x-x-x-
Maartje

Did someone mention cake? :D

Happy Birthday Nathalie_Emily and Emily too! :)

thanks for all the birthday presents that makes my day for sure and i already now the age of Emily but yes she still looks even younger than me and im 26 so.. Thats says a lott. love her enyo your party Emily..

Ok, I've posted that already in a thousand different places, but....
birthday.gif

;)

Well yesterday she went to The Andre Agassi Charitable Foundation's 11th Annual "Grand Slam for Children" Fundraiser. That was in Las Vegas...so I think she's celebrating her birthday there.

*passes out*

BulletGrrrl that is much more than my little heart can bear! :eek: How can I be an atheist if God is right here in front of me in that pic? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back