Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
aktion033.gif
She looks GORGEOUS in the glow pics...she is exactly what you said,hot!...in the pics of R_And_K she is so cute,beautiful and I like that style.. :Dany information on what she said??I hope I'll see that video soon!

A huge thanks! :)

Bleheeeeeeee I just made like 50 Calleigh screencaps for Death Pool 100 and then I accidently deleted them all! Because I'm just too stupid! *lol*
Arrghh, but I started to make them again :rolleyes: - so here are two teasers:
caldeathpool01.jpg

caldeathpool02.jpg

Leela said:
Bleheeeeeeee I just made like 50 Calleigh screencaps for Death Pool 100 and then I accidently deleted them all! Because I'm just too stupid! *lol*
Arrghh, but I started to make them again :rolleyes: - so

oh i'm so sorry for you ... that must be very frustrating ... but sweet pics anyway

has anybody else realized that it's mainly Emily who gets the interviews
Yes I've noticed that to. You'd think it would be David going everywhere, but its Emily. But I won't complain. lol.

And awww *huggles Leela* Poor thing deleted them all. But the two you posted were gorgeous. Thanks.

Thanks leela, for all those gorgEous pictures!
I soo love her hair right now..
Not just now.. all the time.
God.. that picture after regis & Kelly..
I just keep staring at that neckless thingy..
Beautifull..
not the neckless but you know what i mean right?
hehe ;)

Vera, after I'd been staring at Emily for five minutes, I noticed that guy. And I spend another five minutes laughing about him. :lol:

God, she is just beautiful! I'm sorry but try as she might, Eva La Rue just doesn't stand upto the beauty of Emily. Oh and anyone looking for Comical-Emily may want to try The West Wing: "Bartlet's Third State of the Union" or "The War at Home"... I cant remember which one, but basically she's drunk infront of the president and pee's in the chief-of-staff's closet! Quality comedy!

Leela said:
Uiiii, another goodie! I love my mailman! And my scanner! And Emily....

Glow mag HQ!

Glow mag - pt.2

There are many more pictures in the mag - and they're all awesome! Really! I'll scan the rest tonight... ;)

WOW!!!! :eek:

Without words! :eek: :eek:

Thank you for the photos! emily is very, very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back