Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, I'm watching it too. She has amazing legs. In that pink dress :devil:. She's gorgeous. I want to be the guy she kissed.

Oh God I'm already expecting sharp object flying at me, but I have to say that 'Family Plan' is a horrible movie! :rolleyes:
I bought it on dvd last year because I hadn't seen it yet. And I just kept staring at the screen with a shocked and disgusted expression, because that movie was soo lame! *ducks down from flying objects* Even Emily didn't like the movie and her performance in it! *lmao* But, you know, just shut off your brain and enjoy the view! ;) :p

Excactly. Shut off your brain and enjoy the view. Nice thread title, don't you think? The movie was lame, yeah :lol: You can totally expect what'll happen and stuff. Weird, cliché movie. But hey, at least I liked Em.

Same here. The movie sucks, when I saw the first 5 minutes I knew how it was gonna end, but still I loved Emily in it. Yeah, gimma a dress like that pink one. Or the blue top thingie....gorgeous.

i agree with you all, but i also get very jealous when that man kissed her, i wanna kiss her.. Its not fair... I dont like the movie but i like emily in it.. So that makes the movie better.. hihi

Oh my, I loved the yellow top too. I'm so looking forward to next tuesday's episode. Dunno why. Maybe because it includes Em? Yeah, that's probably it. I'll have sweet dreams about her, tonight. Thats fo sho, brotha! Lucky camp guy, he's gonna marry Em's character *not jealous, not jealous*.

I don't know if I'll be online tomorrow, but I won't be online on Sunday, that's for sure. So I want to wish you all a great Em-birthday in advance ;) Give Em my present. *passes the present* Don't open it!

We will give Emily your present with the paper on it.. And i hope you have a nice weekend..
and im jealous to because of the wedding give her to me.. hihi im just fooling around but i really have those butterfly's in my stumic when i see Emily cant help it i even dream of her. So i must have a gruss on her..

The movie sucked, but I liked Emily a lot in her pink with flower shaped night robe *whistles* :devil: :p Emily was hot as always :D

i didnt see it yesterday because i have the movie on dvd and i can see it any time i want but i just liked emily so much thats why i bought it..

I had no idea about that movie!shame on me :eek: :lol:!...can anyone post a picture of that good emily moment you are talking about please!? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back